Everybody get Excited! CM Punk is returning to the Octagon

Everybody get Excited! CM Punk is returning to the Octagon
24F97862-93CA-4D6B-BC31-D7DDD1F7345A.gif

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/21/16917068/dana-white-cm-punk-ufc-future-mma-news

602252486.jpg.0.jpg

UFC president Dana White recently spoke to The Associated Press ahead of UFC 220 in Boston, and it looks as if we will see CM Punk compete in the Octagon at least one more time.

“I like that guy. He’s a good dude,” White said. “He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him. He’s a completely different case than most normal human beings, so I’m going to give him another shot,” White said.

White noted that there’s no opponent lined up yet for Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, but said that he was “working on it.”
DFW?159417BD-7A6E-4E28-8804-AB306FBDE42A.jpeg
Brooks?
77DFDF7E-AC51-4934-A754-625FF111B7B4.jpeg
Overpaid but at least he is trying???

punk needs to go all out on the trash talking this time. He has nothing to lose. come to press conferences with his wwe belts. Bring them in a big duffel bag and spread them all out on the table. Say he's the greatest fighter to ever live and he's going to run thru the entire welterweight division

This time put him in there with someone who will KO him

I'd like to see a stand up fight with him. Sure there are more deserving people, but he does have a name. I don't have a problem with him fighting, not a wwe fan.

Hopefully he doesn't fight like a complete spastic this time and takes his time. Who on earth they get CM Punk to fight though is a mystery, maybe that Michael Jackson guy.
23BC0284-F86B-4330-BD84-B678E1D9CF29.jpeg
Jackson by UD.

Please put him against a striker. Maybe that 12 year old has a free weekend? See if his parents will let him piece up CM Dork with a jab.

I don’t follow wrasling but didn’t he already fought Bork in there and won?

Just

Do it again in the cage.

He did it once he can do it again right?

I cant argue with that point. We all know hes there cos of star power and potential to earn them alot of PPV buys. The age wouldnt bother me if he had years of training already under his belt but it does appear to be something he truely wants to do rather than just the money.

This sport has a history of sideshows after all I guess.

Punk vs Cyborg. is a no brainer. Will break MayPac PPV record.

Cm punk vs Mike Jackson.

Time to see who the can really is. Book it Dana.

Give an amateur a shot at a first time in the UFC. If he beats punk, he stays. Though I don't think punk is a viable gage to see if a fighter is ufc worthy or not.

Give an amateur a shot at a first time in the UFC. If he beats punk, he stays. Though I don't think punk is a viable gage to see if a fighter is ufc worthy or not.

With CM Punk's luck, they will inadvertently pick a future hot prospect...

Interesting to see what Punk brings to the table in a second fight. Win or lose, I say have him commentate some events. He doesn't have to do each ppv, but every now and then would be cool. He's an entertaining speaker and I think he and Joe would gel a lot better together than Cruz and Rogan.

With CM Punk's luck, they will inadvertently pick a future hot prospect...

Interesting to see what Punk brings to the table in a second fight. Win or lose, I say have him commentate some events. He doesn't have to do each ppv, but every now and then would be cool. He's an entertaining speaker and I think he and Joe would gel a lot better together than Cruz and Rogan.
Im down with that. Replace Cruz with punk and the new PPV commentator crew will argue less.

Yeah real excited... Can't wait to feel embarrassed for the poor guy when he gets beat up by some random kid again

Give him Artem Lobov, its the only guy he could potentially beat in UFC roster. Both garbage

Back