Everybody get Excited! CM Punk is returning to the Octagon

Phil's going to have to promise some can half his purse to take a dive so he can retire with a win.

CM punk should fight Northcutt to complete the Punk, Northcutt, Gall triangle rivalry.

White noted that there’s no opponent lined up yet for Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, but said that he was “working on it.”

Gee, when have we heard that before?

Dana must now venture deep into the valley of the cans, to find that 1 in a million can, who won't literally kill CM Punk in the cage.

Christ.

Mystic UL is here willing to fight CM Punk

i will rep sherdog and guarantee a win

Its going to be Ken Shamrock as part of the 25 year anniversary thing, maybe Royce Gracie

Most you cunts are bitter but i hope hes improved and redeems himself

Hopefully he doesn't fight like a complete spastic this time and takes his time. Who on earth they get CM Punk to fight though is a mystery, maybe that Michael Jackson guy.

Judging by his last fight, there’s no one in the UFC with such little skill to matchup with him. Either they go and sign some 0-0 fighter with no pedigree of any sort(like Punk) or the dude gets brutalized again.

Yep even at our smalltime local events any competitor would smoke him. MMA is kind of the epitome of ma and most amateurs mastered one discipline before even thinking about mma. Punk was shit everywhere and has no motoric talent.

They need an amputee or give him some blinding powder like in Bloodsport. :D

Yep even at our smalltime local events any competitor would smoke him. MMA is kind of the epitome of ma and most amateurs mastered one discipline before even thinking about mma. Punk was shit everywhere and has no motoric talent.

They need an amputee or give him some blinding powder like in Bloodsport. :D

Not even sure what goes into sanctioning a fight, but maybe commissions should take that into account. Someone with 0 background vs a bjj brown belt is not a smart idea. Mickey showed compassion by ending it quickly.

The most comical thing was Punk giving Mickey some kudos pep talk at the end of the fight like Punk is someone important. If someone beats Anderson Silva, and Anderson wants to give you an inspirational talk after the fight, you take it, because that’s Anderson fucking Silva. But CM Punk? GTFOH lmao.

Most you cunts are bitter but i hope hes improved and redeems himself

I get the well wishes. I don’t mean to always hate on the guy. I just think the whole notion of a 39 year old getting into fighting is beyond crazy.

Why did he ever leave WWE? He had to know he wasn't beating people in sparring so he wasn't going to be a champion or anything and he had a ton of fans and WWE pays well.

at a boy. big fan from wwe dayzzz

We'll see what happens i guess, but judging for his last perfomance anyone from the roster in any weight class, including the chicks, could kick his ass

Why did he ever leave WWE? He had to know he wasn't beating people in sparring so he wasn't going to be a champion or anything and he had a ton of fans and WWE pays well.
300+ days on the road per year is usually the reason someone quits wwe

cant wait to see him get subbed by a can

just go to NJPW already, jericho did

i.e. "We are so desperate for PPV sales we will do anything"

Back