Everybody get Excited! CM Punk is returning to the Octagon

sad but true, if he fights again I'll watch out of morbid curiosity.

What a waste of money, fuck Dana crys about paying real fighters show money then gonna train and pay this slob to get rekt hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The only time CM Punk was on a PPV, the sales increased alot, the ufc isn't throwing money away.

tenor.gif

<36>

they gotta get ken shamrock for him. wwe fans would eat that shit up

Just a reminder
Rory and Gerard aren t in the ufc anymore because the ufc didn t wanted to pay them more
But this guy will have his second fight after being destroyed by a rookie
Ultimate circus

I'd rather see him return to the squared circle, jabroni.
Thing is that Gall lost would hurt his wrestling career, he needs to end his mma career with a win before returning to WWE to regain any credibility.

I like Punk, he seems like a really cool dude.
That being said, who would put down cash to watch a travesty like the first one haha?

He has no business being in there and its a slap in the face to up and coming fighters that may never even get the chance to do so, basically he needs to fuck off.

Dana if you're reading this I'll fight CM Punk

I will never understand why they didn't have him fight that Mike Jackson fellow. I mean the fight would have had no weight or credibility but at least it would have been somewhat competitive.

Instead they found a legitimate fighter that was pretty obviously going to mess Punk up.

To make a name off of punk’s

He's a draw, like it or not, people will want to tune in if only to see him get merked again. I really think the opponent needs to be Mike Jackson (the other guy Mickey Gall beat before Punk), MJ even made a hype video calling Punk out last year:

0:54: "Let me speak to one can.. from another", he is self-aware, guys. Lets make this fight happen.

There isn't a WW in the UFC, Bellator, or hell, even WSOF that Punk could beat.

Back