Everybody get Excited! CM Punk is returning to the Octagon

should have called the punch and thrown the knee up the middle
Spoken like someone who actually understands MMA. Unlike CM Punk.

The reports of this guy only showing up when the cameras were there at training is very troubling. This shit is real. And people in the UFC, even the back level of the locker room will bludgeon you. Punk should not fight in the UFC again. He should retire and enjoy his money.

I'd say good job for giving it the ol' college try....but it seems he didn't even do that. Just wanted the attention and additional paycheck.

Its kinda funny how they were building up this image of only having the best fighters in the world on their cards for years when in reality they are willing to do the same kind of freakshowfights like every other promotion if the money is there. They probably gonna get him someone with even less experience than gall this time. Prepare for watching a fight between two guys with a combined record of 0-2 on one of the maincards this year. But well im gonna watch it so not blaming them.

Judging by his last fight, there’s no one in the UFC with such little skill to matchup with him. Either they go and sign some 0-0 fighter with no pedigree of any sort(like Punk) or the dude gets brutalized again.

In b4 the "Gall" gif.
As I scrolled down the first page of this thread it was starting to look like everybody had finally realized that since it had already been posted about 1000 times there was no need to post it again, combined with the fact that it would be such an obvious, lazy contribution on this thread in particular. But it only took a couple of scrolls on the first page....and there it was.

I'm legitimately excited. Gall vs Punk was the funniest shit.

giphy.gif

GOAT.

They should get someone that will knock him the fuck out. So we don't need to see these guys with zero records in the UFC ever again.

I am ready to watch virtually the same fight all over again.

Can't wait to hear Rogan struggling to hype it, though. That will be funny.

Back