Everybody get Excited! CM Punk is returning to the Octagon

Punk will get as many fights in the UFC as he wants, unless of course his buy numbers tank.

Punk will get as many fights in the UFC as he wants, unless of course his buy numbers tank.

I am a Punk mark, can’t deny it. But fuck, after his “humble guy chasing a dream” shtick and a crazy embarrassing loss, I’m not sure he has any buys left in him.

No opponent, no date. Wolf tickets, he isn't coming back.

I am a Punk mark, can’t deny it. But fuck, after his “humble guy chasing a dream” shtick and a crazy embarrassing loss, I’m not sure he has any buys left in him.
he got to step up his game. he needs to promote his next fight like hes fighting hogan at wrestlemania. his stuff at the weigh ins with gall was good tho. need more of that

he got to step up his game. he needs to promote his next fight like hes fighting hogan at wrestlemania. his stuff at the weigh ins with gall was good tho. need more of that

Yup. UFC signed a crazy famous pro wrasslin’ heel with god-level mic work.... then he took a year to train and promoted his fight like ihe was returning to college after having three kids to get that art degree he always wanted.

Would much rather see him in a wrestling ring but oh well.

Give him someone really shitty he has to absolutely wreck or prove once and for all he stinks.

Danny Abadi
Charlie Brennerman
Mike Guymon

The guy should have stuck with WWE. Had a pretty decent story line. Now in the UFC.... Dana needs one of those 1-5 guys from a regional show to fight him.

I've been saying this for a while and I'll say it again. CM Punk vs Cyborg at 170lbs.

I know the whole man women thing would never fly but that would actually be fascinating to watch how a man with average genetics like Punk with little skill and a bit of a size advantage would do against the top Women's fighter.

I've been saying this for a while and I'll say it again. CM Punk vs Cyborg at 170lbs.

I know the whole man women thing would never fly but that would actually be fascinating to watch how a man with average genetics like Punk with little skill and a bit of a size advantage would do against the top Women's fighter.

I am not a Cyroid fan at all but I think Cyroid with a diuretic exception destroys punk all day

I am not a Cyroid fan at all but I think Cyroid with a diuretic exception destroys punk all day

She wouldn't do any better than Gall. Gall would maul Cyborg in a fight as well.

I think it would be a neat experiment to see where Women's MMA is at. I'm not saying Punk would win but I also know Cyborg wouldn't be able to maul him like Gall. It would be more interesting.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/21/16917068/dana-white-cm-punk-ufc-future-mma-news

602252486.jpg.0.jpg

UFC president Dana White recently spoke to The Associated Press ahead of UFC 220 in Boston, and it looks as if we will see CM Punk compete in the Octagon at least one more time.

“I like that guy. He’s a good dude,” White said. “He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him. He’s a completely different case than most normal human beings, so I’m going to give him another shot,” White said.

White noted that there’s no opponent lined up yet for Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, but said that he was “working on it.”
9OiuH.gif

I couldn't watch his fight I felt too bad for him getting beat up in there.

He should fight Floyd Mayweather in a Kumite rules fight.

come on she would destroy him. this would be a one sided beatdown. dont know why that would be interesting. punk is a at best mediocre amateur (most would destroy him)even today and Cyborg the elite female mma fighter.

Back