Europe's top leaders are all childless

I should head over to Europe and help them by having unprotected sex with as many women as possible. I won't even charge them for my services.

If you rape them, they probably not punish you either.

From a leadership position it's sort of brilliant. How to take down the greatest group of people to ever live? The richest, most educated, scientifically literate. How can we break them down in order to more easily rule? Well, stop them from breeding. Time is the destroyer of all men. Let it do its work. Replace them with barbarians. Rule the barbarians how they've always been ruled. Ideals of the enlightenment can die if all the people who believe them die.

So let me get this straight? Liberalism is the great threat so they want to rule over non liberals and destroy liberalism by ruling over 'barbarians'? How is that easier than ruling over dopes?

Didn't I ask about which countries he had been to?

Oh yeah my bad.

In his defense though what he said is I'd say true of some western European men. Even with regards to many American men or Canadian men. A lot of guys don't care about anything other than the immediate where as in some other countries the men are driven by nationalistic, ethno-nationalist, religious or other reasons.

Typical right wing argument. Arguing Europe hands their countries over to outsiders.
While your own country has been doing that with people from South America for decades.

While spotting an infant mortality rate that is almost double that from Europe.
But hey I guess your leaders spent to much time with their own kids they forgot about the dying ones.

You think regular people want the US to be handed over to Mexico? Half of us don't. The other half is as loony tunes as Europe is becoming.

You think regular people want the US to be handed over to Mexico? Half of us don't. The other half is as loony tunes as Europe is becoming.

Fair enough I would say the sentiment is the same in Europe just not 50:50 maybe 70:30 depends a bit probably higher in Eastern Europe.
Still, the 50% that don't want the Mexicans also don't want universal healthcare to fix the infant mortality rate.
I guess its the fault of the infants they should just work harder and pull them self up by the bootstraps.

But hey you don't have to worry about your children's future so much.
<seedat>

If half of them die during infancy.

If you rape them, they probably not punish you either.
I don't plan on rape; I plan on sensual, romantic love making by candlelight. It's going to be very intimate...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Fair enough I would say the sentiment is the same in Europe just not 50:50 maybe 70:30 depends a bit probably higher in Eastern Europe.
Still, the 50% that don't want the Mexicans also don't want universal healthcare to fix the infant mortality rate.
I guess its the fault of the infants they should just work harder and pull them self up by the bootstraps.

But hey you don't have to worry about your children's future so much.
<seedat>

If half of them die during infancy.

Who do you think has high infant mortality rates, though?

And your prior argument was really good actually: it shows the kinds of societies that largely white, Western Europeans create. High levels of education, long life expectancy, relatively safe, etc. Both the US and Europe are throwing it all away.

Last edited:
It's possible having no children makes them more likely to act morally rather than less. Agree that low birth rates in general are a problem though.

I don t care for the personal life of our leaders.

It is hard to argue against the fact that the native population is being replaced by immigrants though.

You can't lead a country if you don't know how to lead a family.

I don't trust people that never had kids.

I don't think not having children indicates they don't care about 'their people' or have to be crazy leftists as many in this thread hint at.
This guy also didn't have any but wasn't particularly interested in "white Genocide®"

3F37451500000578-4409294-image-a-145_1492094933487.jpg

edit: I admit it's a bit strange though

Last edited:
They were choiced for being "leaders", being childless , "fluid", with other hidden personal issues...it is a requirement.

Europe is already gone and past the point of return. In truth, it hasn't played any kind of a role on the world stage since 1945. All the "fight" was taken out of the citizens at that point.

The goal of the average European man nowadays, is to live out his pathetic life relatively undisturbed. That's all that most men expect out of their life. To do a minimal duty which may satisfy their conscience enough, in order to be content with neglecting all other responsibilities.

It is no surprise that the leadership of the present, irresponsible and emotionally detached as they are when it comes to real-world problems, despite desperately juking the statistics elsewhere to avoid having Europe exposed as the bubble that it is, fail miserably at their most important task, which is to ensure that the citizens are reproducing and raising further generations to respect European values.

Nice projection.

you need to get out more.

Kind of reminds me of ZARDOZ!

As well, it only makes sense, if you are an ambitious politician and your culture does not demand you put some of your energy into having children, then you do not.

I feel that is kind of a hollow promotion of the self over everything... I feel fine with that though, considering we are talking about the political class.

Nice projection.

you need to get out more.

I don't know, I do get the feeling that most guys there are trying not to rock the boat and just want to "get on" with life. Not much pioneering spirit in Europe, naturally.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that Europe is in a downward spiral. Everything that made western European countries so great is now being replaced and overturned, and it shows in almost all aspects of life.

Look at how many EU countries have appointed women as their ministers of defense. I'm not saying it matters in day to day politics, but it's a symbol of what we're talking about. Look at most of EU leaders, they reflect what Europe has become. An old, fat and weak kingdom, ready to collapse.

I don't think not having children indicates they don't care about 'their people' or have to be crazy leftists as many in this thread hint at.
This guy also didn't have any but wasn't particularly interested in "white Genocide®"

3F37451500000578-4409294-image-a-145_1492094933487.jpg

edit: I admit it's a bit strange though

You know what is utterly disturbing in that pic?

The children's eyes.

You can see how much they admire the monster, how blinded by sinister love they are.

You know what is utterly disturbing in that pic?

The children's eyes.

You can see how much they admire the monster, how blinded by sinister love they are.

He is only considered a monster because the allies won. If Hitler had won WW2, he would be considered a hero, like George Washington. The winners of war, write the history books.

Of course the children admired him, he was the leader of their country, they were raised to view him as their father. You honestly expected them to look at him with disgust?

Back