Europe's top leaders are all childless

That's because they are all homosexual and/or sacrificed their first born to a dark entity.

However the quantity of white people is way up and the quality is way down so population reduction is desirable as long as that doesn't reduce the quantity further.

From a leadership position it's sort of brilliant. How to take down the greatest group of people to ever live?

greater than the song dynasty? different groups have been on top at different times.

The richest, most educated, scientifically literate. How can we break them down in order to more easily rule? Well, stop them from breeding.

lmao. what were you saying about being scientifically literate?

ThreePatternsPopGrowth.gif

as is often the case, you dont need a conspiracy to explain this shit. non industrialized countries have lots of kids. why? because youre most likely a small farmer, and kids are helpful in that type of lifestyle. in a modern industrial economy, kids are unfortunately, a drain on your time and an average cost of 100k by the time theyre 18. so......its really not rocket science why people have fewer of them.

Time is the destroyer of all men. Let it do its work. Replace them with barbarians. Rule the barbarians how they've always been ruled. Ideals of the enlightenment can die if all the people who believe them die.

everything comes back to islam for you eh?

When is the last time you have been in Europe and which countries have you visited?

I suppose you should rather ask the question, when is the last time I haven't been in Europe, since I live on the continent. As for which countries I've visited, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, etc. The usual suspects. But I don't see how that matters at all as far as my point is concerned, generally speaking.

I don't need to be in a boxing ring to say that the business is generally down from what it used to be. I do not even need to be an accomplished historian to know that Europe has not played much of a part in shaping the world, nor has it taken control of its destiny since 1945. It merely reacts and adapts to circumstances outside of its own control. But does it have any control over world events, comparable to a United States? No. Does its word have any weight, for example, to prevent a situation like the one in Crimea and Ukraine from happening? Nope. Its word carries approximately zero weight since it cannot be backed up by action, considering that many European countries do not even have standing armies, and are fully dependent on America providing security and stability.

Since the Cold War, Europe has been squeezed in between the Eastern and the "real" Western interests (America), and the collapse of one piece of shit communist structure in USSR did little to increase its importance, as another production monster has now risen in China, encouraging the merchants to abandon Europe to rot, in order to take financial advantage of the massive slave market in Asia, which fully understands and is itself actively taking advantage of the weakness of the "capitalist free market" ideal, where money holds more value than principles. The Chinese will not compromise their own, but they will make sure the the others will, now that they are in a position of power.

Nice projection.

you need to get out more.

Subconsciously most people do understand. But I suppose it is too painful to admit that we are not as our ancestors were. We are merely replaceable cogs who play a very limited role within the "machine", with all the individual worth of an ant, who unlike such insects, have been separated from the idea of having anything common with his fellow man, who have no real common objective to work towards under the "multi-cultural" environment, as one man wishes for Sharia law while the other for a "safe space". Without individual worth, and without a collective ideal to live for, it is no surprise that the European man has fallen so low.

Who would rise up in arms to defend Europe and its values, as the men of the past may have, to defend their own? Nobody. No one would die over European "ideals", because they truthfully mean nothing to them, despite all the behaviouristic conditioning from birth, to make one a "European citizen" rather than one of his native country. Europe and what it stands for, means nothing.

If Genghis Khan or Hannibal showed up in the modern day, the Europeans would open the gates. Well, I suppose, in a way they already have, considering how many military-aged males from an active jihadist war zone were admitted into the EU.

Last edited:
as is often the case, you dont need a conspiracy to explain this shit. non industrialized countries have lots of kids. why? because youre most likely a small farmer, and kids are helpful in that type of lifestyle. in a modern industrial economy, kids are unfortunately, a drain on your time and an average cost of 100k by the time theyre 18. so......its really not rocket science why people have fewer of them.

The problem is that a "modern industrial economy" will collapse into a heap if the population is not being actively replaced.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10306/childless-europe

Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster

"There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with them”. In the short term, being childless is a relief since it means no spending for families, no sacrifices and that no one complains about the future consequences. As in a research report financed by the European Union: “No kids, no problem!“.

Being a mother or a father, however, means that you have a very real stake in the future of the country you lead. Europe’s most important leaders leave no children behind.

Europe’s most important leaders are all childless: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the French presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron."

Europe is committing suicide. Or at least its leaders have decided to commit suicide”, wrote Douglas Murray in The Times. “Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”.

No they arent sleepwalking..
They are fully aware of what they are doing . The EU was designed as a slow coup that would take afew decades to implement what it intended..
aka replacing the native population with low IQ immigrants in one large super state .

Europe’s most important leaders are all childless: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the French presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron."

Also Theresa May.

I guess she was left out for political reasons, no? Or is she just not important?

Childless couples are supposedly going to be the most common family type/social unit here by 2023.

Also, this article is harmless enough, but don't post amren articles here TS. Thanks.

He is only considered a monster because the allies won. If Hitler had won WW2, he would be considered a hero, like George Washington. The winners of war, write the history books.

Of course the children admired him, he was the leader of their country, they were raised to view him as their father. You honestly expected them to look at him with disgust?

Rubbish. Stalin, Leopold II, Pinochet and Mao all "won".

The problem is that a "modern industrial economy" will collapse into a heap if the population is not being actively replaced.

which explains the allowing of young immigrants.

you may say this is a bad idea too, but whats the alternative? force people to have kids against their will? there are already tax breaks.

Not all, but your politicians that are unmarried and/or childless will probably tend to be the most Marxist.

London 2016

may-day-2012-2.jpg
may-day-2012-2.jpg

Stalin, Pinochet, Mao and Leopold II all have their admirers/supporters, but that hasn't stopped history from regarding them as mass murdering monsters, despite "winning" their battles.

I suppose you should rather ask the question, when is the last time I haven't been in Europe, since I live on the continent. As for which countries I've visited, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, etc. The usual suspects. But I don't see how that matters at all as far as my point is concerned, generally speaking.

I don't need to be in a boxing ring to say that the business is generally down from what it used to be. I do not even need to be an accomplished historian to know that Europe has not played much of a part in shaping the world, nor has it taken control of its destiny since 1945. It merely reacts and adapts to circumstances outside of its own control. But does it have any control over world events, comparable to a United States? No. Does its word have any weight, for example, to prevent a situation like the one in Crimea and Ukraine from happening? Nope. Its word carries approximately zero weight since it cannot be backed up by action, considering that many European countries do not even have standing armies, and are fully dependent on America providing security and stability.

Since the Cold War, Europe has been squeezed in between the Eastern and the "real" Western interests (America), and the collapse of one piece of shit communist structure in USSR did little to increase its importance, as another production monster has now risen in China, encouraging the merchants to abandon Europe to rot, in order to take financial advantage of the massive slave market in Asia, which fully understands and is itself actively taking advantage of the weakness of the "capitalist free market" ideal, where money holds more value than principles. The Chinese will not compromise their own, but they will make sure the the others will, now that they are in a position of power.

Eastern Europeans are very much different from Western Europeans.

Subconsciously most people do understand. But I suppose it is too painful to admit that we are not as our ancestors were. We are merely replaceable cogs who play a very limited role within the "machine", with all the individual worth of an ant, who unlike such insects, have been separated from the idea of having anything common with his fellow man, who have no real common objective to work towards under the "multi-cultural" environment, as one man wishes for Sharia law while the other for a "safe space". Without individual worth, and without a collective ideal to live for, it is no surprise that the European man has fallen so low.

Who would rise up in arms to defend Europe and its values, as the men of the past may have, to defend their own? Nobody. No one would die over European "ideals", because they truthfully mean nothing to them, despite all the behaviouristic conditioning from birth, to make one a "European citizen" rather than one of his native country. Europe and what it stands for, means nothing.

If Genghis Khan or Hannibal showed up in the modern day, the Europeans would open the gates. Well, I suppose, in a way they already have, considering how many military-aged males from an active jihadist war zone were admitted into the EU.

which explains the allowing of young immigrants.

you may say this is a bad idea too, but whats the alternative? force people to have kids against their will? there are already tax breaks.

It's a fucking horrible idea.

What's the alternative? Put an end to homosexual/gender-bender propaganda, emphasize traditional relationships and gender roles between men and women, emphasize the value of traditional marriage and its greater purpose of raising healthy children, emphasize the reproductive rather than recreational role of sex, decrease the number of abortions, de-emphasize the use of contraceptives, focus resources on families rather than trying to turn every single individual into an optimal, isolated productive unit, etc.

It's not rocket-science people. If freaking Vladimir Putin was able to turn around a dying-off, post-Soviet Russian population, to reproducing at a great rate, what's our excuse?

I am sure the Putinator has many children he dont want us to know.
In Russia there is some rumors about his sexual orientation. Like, when he kissed some young boy in the stomach. I didn't read it, but some people mentions that in his autobiography Putin said that he married because superior KGB officer (if I'm not mistaken) recommended him it. Some people also think it's strange that his ex-wife called him Vladimir Vladimorovich in interview. I think even in most hardcore concervative families people doesn't call their relatives like that.

You know what is utterly disturbing in that pic?

The children's eyes.

You can see how much they admire the monster, how blinded by sinister love they are.

Apart from the taller one on the far left...he doesn't seem totally convinced.

I

I Think you are being a little over dramatic there buddy. What kind of life do you live where you come up with this Shit. I live in Sweden and you can be sure as fuck that we would defend our country if someone was trying to take over it.

We live very good life's, even better ones than that of our parents, i am 30ish and all my friends have jobs,houses,cars and travel abroad atleast once a year.

But you seem to think that the warrior mentality from the past is a better way to live your life? I think our way of living now is superior in every way compared to our ancestors. Get out more buddy ,you overthink things too much.

If childless politicians are the problem, then how do you explain pathetic cucks like Obama and Trudeau Jr. who both have extremely annoying wives and more than one child and are fighting to destroy their respective countries?

That's because they are all homosexual and/or sacrificed their first born to a dark entity.

However the quantity of white people is way up and the quality is way down so population reduction is desirable as long as that doesn't reduce the quantity further.

doesn't reduce the quality further

Back