Europe's top leaders are all childless

Space

WR GOAT
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10306/childless-europe

Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster

"There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with them”. In the short term, being childless is a relief since it means no spending for families, no sacrifices and that no one complains about the future consequences. As in a research report financed by the European Union: “No kids, no problem!“.

Being a mother or a father, however, means that you have a very real stake in the future of the country you lead. Europe’s most important leaders leave no children behind.

Europe’s most important leaders are all childless: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the French presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron."

Europe is committing suicide. Or at least its leaders have decided to commit suicide”, wrote Douglas Murray in The Times. “Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”.

From a leadership position it's sort of brilliant. How to take down the greatest group of people to ever live? The richest, most educated, scientifically literate. How can we break them down in order to more easily rule? Well, stop them from breeding. Time is the destroyer of all men. Let it do its work. Replace them with barbarians. Rule the barbarians how they've always been ruled. Ideals of the enlightenment can die if all the people who believe them die.

I should head over to Europe and help them by having unprotected sex with as many women as possible. I won't even charge them for my services.

I should head over to Europe and help them by having unprotected sex with as many women as possible. I won't even charge them for my services.
Start with Merkel and just tape this to the headboard:
th

Is it any wonder so many of them are childless?
th

Europe is already gone and past the point of return. In truth, it hasn't played any kind of a role on the world stage since 1945. All the "fight" was taken out of the citizens at that point.

The goal of the average European man nowadays, is to live out his pathetic life relatively undisturbed. That's all that most men expect out of their life. To do a minimal duty which may satisfy their conscience enough, in order to be content with neglecting all other responsibilities.

It is no surprise that the leadership of the present, irresponsible and emotionally detached as they are when it comes to real-world problems, despite desperately juking the statistics elsewhere to avoid having Europe exposed as the bubble that it is, fail miserably at their most important task, which is to ensure that the citizens are reproducing and raising further generations to respect European values.

Fuckin who knows? Maybe it was after the Wall came down. Whatever the case, all the better to pull it from behind!
th

Europe is already gone and past the point of return. In truth, it hasn't played any kind of a role on the world stage since 1945. All the "fight" was taken out of the citizens at that point.

The goal of the average European man nowadays, is to live out his pathetic life relatively undisturbed. That's all that most men expect out of their life. To do a minimal duty which may satisfy their conscience enough, in order to be content with neglecting all other responsibilities.

It is no surprise that the leadership of the present, irresponsible and emotionally detached as they are when it comes to real-world problems, despite desperately juking the statistics elsewhere to avoid having Europe exposed as the bubble that it is, fail miserably at their most important task, which is to ensure that the citizens are reproducing and raising further generations to respect European values.
When is the last time you have been in Europe and which countries have you visited?

Yeah its a sad joke but at least they won't reproduce any more idiotic weaklings. The low non existent birthrates and below replacement birthrates of liberals is a good thing. The superior seed will pass on and lead a new generation.

Nature's way

When is the last time you have been in Europe and which countries have you visited?

You speak of Europe as if it is a country.

I mean most people who say 'Europe' don't even know that Moldova is a country or that Poland or Bulgaria have completely different immigration policies and leaders than what France or Germany has.

Those childless leaders really have ruined Europe.
Europe is the most peaceful and socially equal place in the world together with Japan and maybe some countries rich on natural resources.
It has the most healthy and educated population on earth. It is among the word leader everywhere from universal healthcare, universal childcare, unemployment insurance, social insurance.
The most modern manufacturing industries. The lowest incarnation rate and highest rehabilitations rate. Freedom of the press is the highest in Europe as well.
And of course they have created the most business-friendly powerful single market.

If only they had more children so we could be more like the US and China or maybe Russia or South America, Africa also sounds great compared to Europe.

Those childless leaders really have ruined Europe.
Europe is the most peaceful and socially equal place in the world together with Japan and maybe some countries rich on natural resources.
It has the most healthy and educated population on earth. It is among the word leader everywhere from universal healthcare, universal childcare, unemployment insurance, social insurance.
The most modern manufacturing industries. The lowest incarnation rate and highest rehabilitations rate. Freedom of the press is the highest in Europe as well.
And of course they have created the most business-friendly powerful single market.

If only they had more children so we could be more like the US and China or maybe Russia or South America, Africa also sounds great compared to Europe.

And yet they seem to want nothing more than to hand it all over to the Muhammadens and ruin the continent.

You speak of Europe as if it is a country.

I mean most people who say 'Europe' don't even know that Moldova is a country or that Poland or Bulgaria have completely different immigration policies and leaders than what France or Germany has.
Didn't I ask about which countries he had been to?

Typical leftist argument: anyone who thinks of future generations is just a moralizing old, church lady. Maybe the left has no morals? Sad.

Typical right wing argument. Arguing Europe hands their countries over to outsiders.
While your own country has been doing that with people from South America for decades.

While spotting an infant mortality rate that is almost double that from Europe.
But hey I guess your leaders spent to much time with their own kids they forgot about the dying ones.

Back