Europe's top leaders are all childless

Please JGarner..
if they wanted to help real refugee's they would have helped out the Yezidi or MIddle eastern Christians..
The propaganda being pushed was that the "refugees were escaping ISIS" which was complete baloney when you saw which people turned up.

All we have got in Europe is a big horde of sunni arab / economic migrants who are causing mayhem in every country...

Europe hasn't experienced a major war since WW2 not because of mass immigration. How dumb do you have to be to believe that's the reason for European peacetime? My word.

Of course that's not the reason.

The reason is an reasonable and rational attempt at finally ending the fanatic ethno-nationalism that Europe was embroiled in for 2,500 years. Ending hostility towards European foreigners has-somewhat- been extended to foreigners from the rest of the world.

1). Europe has an aging population largely due to left-wing ideologies (feminism & hedonism to name but two).
2). Europe as we currently know it won't exist in 50 years time as the REAL Europeans (yes, the white folk) will be the minority in their own countries, their various cultures stamped out, and to replace them a load of third world (mainly Muslim) immigrants. Once Muslims become the majority, you can say goodbye to your beloved feminism & LGBT rights. LOL!
3). There aren't enough jobs for the native Europeans, so there's definitely not enough jobs for the immigrants too. Labour shortage is not the reason for third world mass immigration.

War is bad, but mass third world immigration is even worse, because it will literally destroy Europe FOREVER. After hundreds of years of war, Europe was always able to rebuild. But after mass third world immigration has destroyed Europe, it won't even exist.

1) Nope, it's development and well-being. Every country on Earth experiences aging as they become richer. Here's India, for example:

280px-IndiaIBRdata.jpg

China, sub-Saharan Africa, they all follow the same trend. Stop being such a persecuted, paranoid moran for once

2) No feminism, no LGBT rights, high religiosity... sounds like a right-winger's dream. And no, it may not exist as it does today but all societies are undergoing rapid change.

3) Labor needs occur wherever there's even a little bit of wealth concentration and an aging population. Unlike what your paranoia tells you, Europe isn't the only place to import poor migrants.

ofw-world-20151130.jpg

The Arab Gulf states aren't aging as fast and obviously don't have hedonism and feminism, yet they have almost a million Filipino immigrants. Just based on being relatively wealthy.

But never mind all those facts. It's a worldwide plot by the Cultural Marxists to destroy Western Civilization and carry out their globalist agenda of blah, blah, blah...

So the argument is that Europe has bad presidents because they don't have kids? Super.

They also tend to like they presidents a lot more than we do here.

Trump with a <40% approval rating.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10306/childless-europe

Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster

"There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with them”. In the short term, being childless is a relief since it means no spending for families, no sacrifices and that no one complains about the future consequences. As in a research report financed by the European Union: “No kids, no problem!“.

Being a mother or a father, however, means that you have a very real stake in the future of the country you lead. Europe’s most important leaders leave no children behind.

Europe’s most important leaders are all childless: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the French presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron."

Europe is committing suicide. Or at least its leaders have decided to commit suicide”, wrote Douglas Murray in The Times. “Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”.

You have something in common with world leaders after all.

@jimmas99 you've ran off... why? No response to this...

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/130069531/

I know I said that I was going to come back to you, but I rather refer to possum jenkins post below. A great post that really expose you insane paranoia. Even if i agree that we (in Europe) cant be totally naive about immigration. Your stance on it make me feel sorry for you.....

The reason is an reasonable and rational attempt at finally ending the fanatic ethno-nationalism that Europe was embroiled in for 2,500 years. Ending hostility towards European foreigners has-somewhat- been extended to foreigners from the rest of the world.

1) Nope, it's development and well-being. Every country on Earth experiences aging as they become richer. Here's India, for example:

280px-IndiaIBRdata.jpg

China, sub-Saharan Africa, they all follow the same trend. Stop being such a persecuted, paranoid moran for once

2) No feminism, no LGBT rights, high religiosity... sounds like a right-winger's dream. And no, it may not exist as it does today but all societies are undergoing rapid change.

3) Labor needs occur wherever there's even a little bit of wealth concentration and an aging population. Unlike what your paranoia tells you, Europe isn't the only place to import poor migrants.

ofw-world-20151130.jpg

The Arab Gulf states aren't aging as fast and obviously don't have hedonism and feminism, yet they have almost a million Filipino immigrants. Just based on being relatively wealthy.

But never mind all those facts. It's a worldwide plot by the Cultural Marxists to destroy Western Civilization and carry out their globalist agenda of blah, blah, blah...

Then why say you prefer one over the other, as if European peacetime is due to mass migration?

The reason is an reasonable and rational attempt at finally ending the fanatic ethno-nationalism that Europe was embroiled in for 2,500 years.

What on earth are you babbling on about? Europe wasn't at war for 2,500 years, and it certainly wasn't at war due to ethnic reasons. Most of it was due to religion and kingdoms fighting each other, not because of ethnic hatred. Your grasp of European history is laughable. And how would flooding Europe with a mixture of different ethnicities & religious groups (with one particular religious group being the most troublesome) solve anything? Mass third world immigration is just more fuel to the fire... 'hey guys, I've got a great idea, let's flood Europe with immigrants who are known for their tribal & religious violence to ensure eternal peace in Europe'. You can't be that dumb, surely? You deny you said that European peacetime is due to mass immigration, but here you literally admit that's what you're saying. You genuinely believe there's been no major war in Europe since WW2 because of mass immigration. You're THAT dumb. ROFL

But seriously though... believing that making Europe ethnically & religiously mixed by flooding it with third world immigrants will somehow bring about peace, even though you just said Europe was at war for 2,500 years because of Europe's ethnic mixture is a perfect example of how stupid you are.

Also, the middle-east has been in a state of almost constant war for 5,000 years. And that's the type of people you think will bring about peace in Europe? There aren't enough 'LOLs' in the universe to express how much of a moron you are.

1) Nope, it's development and well-being. Every country on Earth experiences aging as they become richer.

There's obviously a connection between wealth & lower birthrates, however if a country wants to place maximum emphasis on the family and promote those traditional values, that will help to keep the fertility rate above replacement. The solution can never be to flood a first world country with masses of third world immigrants. They'll only change the country for the worse, as you see today in France, Germany, UK etc etc. Those countries in 50 years time will be dominated by Muslims, putting an end to their first world status.

Europe has been subjected to anti-family propaganda ever since WW2 in the shape of feminism & hedonism. As a result, its fertility rate has gone down the drain. Nationalistic countries naturally reject mass immigration, so nationalism has been made into something dirty. Then income the third world immigrants. That's a conspiracy and it has nothing to do with being paranoid.

Countries like Argentina, Ireland & Israel, all first world, and all have been able to maintain an above-replacement fertility rate. However Ireland's has decreased in recent years as its begun to accept left-wing ideology.

2) No feminism, no LGBT rights, high religiosity... sounds like a right-winger's dream.

Pathetic counter.

A right-winger's dream isn't to see Muslims dominate Europe. But that's what will happen. Religiosity? LOL! You don't even have the BALLS to say 'Islam' or 'Muslims'. Religion won't dominate Europe in 50 years time, bud... ISLAM will. And wherever Muslims dominate, they don't tolerate religious diversity. They're massive hypocrites like that. So, at least have the balls to change it from 'religiosity' to 'Islam'. Then you'll see how your comment makes no sense, coward. Why would a right-winger who loves Europe want to see Islam dominate Europe? Foolish little coward.

And no, it may not exist as it does today but all societies are undergoing rapid change.

It won't exist as it does today in the sense it will be a third world cesspit, dominated by Islam. That means no more feminism & LGBT rights. And leftists are too dumb to see it. ROFL

ofw-world-20151130.jpg

Saudi Arabia needs all those workers because its so lazy. They pay those Filipino guest workers peanuts. And all those Filipinos workers are their on work visas. What we don't see is the Saudi government giving them all permanent residence like Europe is doing with third world immigrants. You can't even build a Church in SA (vast majority of Filipinos are Catholic), yet you're trying to convince me this is equal to the mass migration of Muslims into Europe. You're so dumb & desperate. LOL!

Filipinos are hardly known as a troublesome group who cause loads of problems. You picked one specific group and focused only on them. Also, notice how east Asian countries, when they allow in immigrants, pick almost all other east Asians (for example, Filipinos)? Why didn't Taiwan, for example, opt for a load of Pakistanis instead... hmmmm? I mean, diversity is a strength after all... right?

But never mind all those facts.

You brought precisely zero facts and focused only on Filipino GUEST WORKERS (not immigrants) who aren't being given permanent citizenship in Saudi Arabia (or the other gulf Arab states), which is COMPLETELY different to what is happening with mass immigration into Europe. You're either too stupid to see the difference or you're being intentionally deceitful. Which is it?

It's a worldwide plot by the Cultural Marxists to destroy Western Civilization and carry out their globalist agenda of blah, blah, blah...

Anyone with a single functioning brain cell can see what is happening... only leftists are incapable of putting all the pieces together.

I do kinda admire leftists' ability to deflect the subject when the topic of their support/defence of both Islam & LGBT comes up, though. The cognitive dissonance is astounding. They hate Christianity for its homophobia, but defend Islam until their last breath. Comical. I just can't wait to see your faces when Muslims start slaughtering LGBT in Europe. L E L

Last edited:
I know I said that I was going to come back to you, but I rather refer to possum jenkins post below. A great post that really expose you insane paranoia. Even if i agree that we (in Europe) cant be totally naive about immigration. Your stance on it make me feel sorry for you.....

His "great post" just got torn to shreds... http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/130128429/

Now, stop being a typical leftist coward and give your opinion on this (I knew you'd try every way possible to ignore it, even directing me to someone else's post LOL coward, and you're proving me right)...

I wonder what all those religion of peace folk think of feminism & LGBT...

His "great post" just got torn to shreds... http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/130128429/

Now, stop being a typical leftist coward and give your opinion on this (I knew you'd try every way possible to ignore it, even directing me to someone else's post LOL coward, and you're proving me right)...

My dream would be driving a combine harvester right through that mass of tainted meat.

Lol torn to shreds? You just spew assertions, there is nothing you destroyed.

And how should i respond to that vid? "migrants marches through a quiet German town, Europe is destroyed" Really thats your evidence and conclusion? I dont even now how to deal with that kind of delusional paranoia.

By not having children they are promoting sustainable development

Lol torn to shreds? You just spew assertions, there is nothing you destroyed.

I debunked literally every single claim he made.

And how should i respond to that vid? "migrants marches through a quiet German town, Europe is destroyed" Really thats your evidence and conclusion?

No, that's not my conclusion. At least you call them 'migrants' and not 'refugees', though. That's a start.

Those people are flooding into Europe by the millions, dear. That's my evidence, and that's what will destroy Europe. The problem isn't simply that one single video, it's what that video is a part of - a mass migration of Muslims into Europe, which can only have negative repercussions. The fact you needed me to explain that to you proves how demented you are. But, you're Swedish. LOL

I dont even now how to deal with that kind of delusional paranoia.

I'm delusional & paranoid because I think mass Muslim immigration is a serious problem and will eventually destroy Europe? You're seriously that dumb?

Am I also delusional & paranoid for saying Muslims treat women & LGBT (people you leftists claim to care so much about) as inferior?

With tears of joy. Like you're programmed to do.

He had to actually ask me how to respond to that video because he was so speechless by it... after attempting to ignore it over & over. I only got him to finally respond by tagging him. Leftists are the most disgusting of cowards.

He had to actually ask me how to respond to that video because he was so speechless by it... after attempting to ignore it over & over. I only got him to finally respond by tagging him. Leftists are the most disgusting of cowards.

Leftists are degenerate mentally ill people who have been possessed by demons.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10306/childless-europe

Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster

"There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with them”. In the short term, being childless is a relief since it means no spending for families, no sacrifices and that no one complains about the future consequences. As in a research report financed by the European Union: “No kids, no problem!“.

Being a mother or a father, however, means that you have a very real stake in the future of the country you lead. Europe’s most important leaders leave no children behind.

Europe’s most important leaders are all childless: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the French presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron."

Europe is committing suicide. Or at least its leaders have decided to commit suicide”, wrote Douglas Murray in The Times. “Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”.

Surprisingly it is Hollywood producers boners that are most affected by a lack of children.

Back