Europe's top leaders are all childless

Well, Japan mode would also include not bringing in thousands of Muslim refugees too. Europe is even worse off.

The europeans screwed up. They need new immigrants to ease the debt on their social programs (which will pay off) but they grabbed the wrong immigrants. In america we have mexicans and alot of latin americans plus asians. Both groups are pretty family oriented relatively peaceful cultures that don't murder people for leaving the religion or practicing another.

I'm actually a liberal and I despise muslims. they believe in the exact opposite of what I do, and try to act like their beliefs are peaceful and compatible with western democracy which they aren't.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10306/childless-europe

Europe’s Childless Leaders Sleepwalking Us to Disaster

"There have never been so many childless politicians leading Europe as today. They are modern, open minded and multicultural and they know that “everything finishes with them”. In the short term, being childless is a relief since it means no spending for families, no sacrifices and that no one complains about the future consequences. As in a research report financed by the European Union: “No kids, no problem!“.

Being a mother or a father, however, means that you have a very real stake in the future of the country you lead. Europe’s most important leaders leave no children behind.

Europe’s most important leaders are all childless: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the French presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron."

Europe is committing suicide. Or at least its leaders have decided to commit suicide”, wrote Douglas Murray in The Times. “Europe today has little desire to reproduce itself, fight for itself or even take its own side in an argument”.

What a stupid fucking hack article. Like it's not possible to want to plan for the future of mankind without children? At least Europe is moving away from dirty energy and trying to save this fucking planet. Our President may have a few kids, but I'll take a childless Atheist heathen any day of the week over that piece of shit.

Europe is going to survive well into the future and prosper. That's just a simple fact. America is like a fucking child country who doesn't want to do what's best for our future.

well the real reason is europeans were arrogant and thought their "cultured views" on the world would win over the hearts and minds of muslim immigrants.

Maybe as a talking point, but that isn't really what is driving things

The 'diversification' of the demographics has been overtly pushed from the top down. A quick example:

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

What is happening is part of a very large scale engineering project, pushed by the international private powers that are holding sway behind Europe.

Dissolving the rooted peoples, cultures, and nations is the game. From the perspective of the moneyed backers, this is a way of eliminating resistance (divide and conquer) to international rule. A road to total power.

It is a function of empire, basically.

What a stupid fucking hack article. Like it's not possible to want to plan for the future of mankind without children? At least Europe is moving away from dirty energy and trying to save this fucking planet. Our President may have a few kids, but I'll take a childless Atheist heathen any day of the week over that piece of shit.

Europe is going to survive well into the future and prosper. That's just a simple fact. America is like a fucking child country who doesn't want to do what's best for our future.

I'm not sure what reality you live in. Europe will survive into the future...as part of the Islamic Caliphate. Maybe that appeals to you?

I'm actually a liberal and I despise muslims. they believe in the exact opposite of what I do, and try to act like their beliefs are peaceful and compatible with western democracy which they aren't.

See, this is the sort of reasonable attitude that is largely lacking these days, but I'm glad there are more people out there who are using common sense.

See, this is the sort of reasonable attitude that is largely lacking these days, but I'm glad there are more people out there who are using common sense.

Yeah but I am for amnesty illegals in america, but also for the national language being english and everything be taught in english.

But islam is simply not compatible with western democracy. You can't have a liberal open nation with a bunch of people who think they should kill someone for leaving the religion or where all the women are wearing existentially ski mask.

I'm not sure what reality you live in. Europe will survive into the future...as part of the Islamic Caliphate. Maybe that appeals to you?

<YeahOKJen>

Aren't you a special soul..

<YeahOKJen>

Aren't you a special soul..

If being honest with oneself is special, sure I guess so.

You know what the Muslims are trying to do. Their birthrates prove it. There's no point in sticking your neck out for them...they'll just cut it off.

If being honest with oneself is special, sure I guess so.

You know what the Muslims are trying to do. Their birthrates prove it. There's no point in sticking your neck out for them...they'll just cut it off.

Oh yeah I forgot that all the Muslims fleeing the genocide in the Middle East are actually trying to out breed our Aryan brothers. It's all a conspiracy bro! It's not that they want to live without fear of dying from war. It's that they want all white people in Europe to be brown!

Funny enough, when I worked in the Middle East with Muslims. I slept next to them. I worked with them 24/7 for months. None of them seemed to care that I was an "infidel". They just wanted the slaughter to stop.

Oh yeah I forgot that all the Muslims fleeing the genocide in the Middle East are actually trying to out breed our Aryan brothers. It's all a conspiracy bro! It's not that they want to live without fear of dying from war. It's that they want all white people in Europe to be brown!

Funny enough, when I worked in the Middle East with Muslims. I slept next to them. I worked with them 24/7 for months. None of them seemed to care that I was an "infidel". They just wanted the slaughter to stop.

Well, do you think the ones who settle in Europe will move back to the Middle East en masse when one day it magically gets fixed? No, the Mid East will never be fixed (for a variety of reasons).

I just don't get the insistence that these are normal, peaceful people who are trying to find a better life for their families. It sounds reasonable, and it would be if we were talking about most groups of people. However, this is not most groups. The faithful subscribe to a prescriptive ideology of conversion, their own form of law, and the idea that the whole world is a mosque.

I think it's sad that there are so many useful idiots out there. It's really time for us to stick up for our side and not theirs anymore. You're gaining nothing from having them around except the slow decline of the very culture that provides the sanctuary they seek.

Well, do you think the ones who settle in Europe will move back to the Middle East en masse when one day it magically gets fixed? No, the Mid East will never be fixed (for a variety of reasons).

I just don't get the insistence that these are normal, peaceful people who are trying to find a better life for their families. It sounds reasonable, and it would be if we were talking about most groups of people. However, this is not most groups. The faithful subscribe to a prescriptive ideology of conversion, their own form of law, and the idea that the whole world is a mosque.

I think it's sad that there are so many useful idiots out there. It's really time for us to stick up for our side and not theirs anymore. You're gaining nothing from having them around except the slow decline of the very culture that provides the sanctuary they seek.

Yes, I think eventually they will move back into the Middle East when the violence settles. At any given point in history you can point to a specific region of the world that looks like it's just on fire with violence and then go a few decades and see widespread peace. Shit, WW2 was a mostly white on white genocide in Europe that killed like 70 million people. You can go there today and it's pretty safe. Most of the Middle East's problems are a direct result of European and American influence on the region after WW2 ended.

And it is most of the refugees that are peaceful. There's some shitheads in there, but most of them just want to not die. If where you lived was a fucking war zone wouldn't you flee with your family? Again, most Muslims just want to live their lives peacefully. When the region isn't a battlefield, most will go home.

It's completely possible to support your own people and the plight of others too. I don't discriminate all Christians because a handful are extremists. I'm not going to do it with any other religion. Don't you find it odd that we're such good friends with the Saudis if all Muslims are just so horrible? It's bullshit. The violence is directly linked to the instability of the region, and a lot of it's our fault. They have issues that need to be worked out in the Middle East, and the ones that don't want to be around the violence are fleeing. I think it's basic human decency to help them.

Yes, I think eventually they will move back into the Middle East when the violence settles. At any given point in history you can point to a specific region of the world that looks like it's just on fire with violence and then go a few decades and see widespread peace. Shit, WW2 was a mostly white on white genocide in Europe that killed like 70 million people. You can go there today and it's pretty safe. Most of the Middle East's problems are a direct result of European and American influence on the region after WW2 ended.

And it is most of the refugees that are peaceful. There's some shitheads in there, but most of them just want to not die. If where you lived was a fucking war zone wouldn't you flee with your family? Again, most Muslims just want to live their lives peacefully. When the region isn't a battlefield, most will go home.

It's completely possible to support your own people and the plight of others too. I don't discriminate all Christians because a handful are extremists. I'm not going to do it with any other religion. Don't you find it odd that we're such good friends with the Saudis if all Muslims are just so horrible? It's bullshit. The violence is directly linked to the instability of the region, and a lot of it's our fault. They have issues that need to be worked out in the Middle East, and the ones that don't want to be around the violence are fleeing. I think it's basic human decency to help them.

A majority arent from warzones and are economic migrants / opportunists.

I wager you dont have any in your house. That problem is for other people to deal with.. right??

A majority arent from warzones and are economic migrants / opportunists.

I wager you dont have any in your house. That problem is for other people to deal with.. right??

I don't see where that fits with the facts. Most refugees to Europe are coming straight from the conflict zones. Their city might not be a bloodbath yet, but they are close enough to get the fuck out of the way. Most Muslims refugees are coming from Syria according to Pew. Syria is a war zone last time I checked.

One of my old interpreters fled Baghdad after working with American forces because his uncle tried to assassinate him. He stayed with me for several months while transitioning in the United States. Is that good enough? Or does the 5% of my paycheck that goes to refugees count for anything? Just how much have you ever done for anything you claim to support? I've put my life and finances behind my beliefs.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/05/key-facts-about-the-worlds-refugees/

Back