El Cucuy , Khabib quit against Tibau. I know how to make him quit again!

The problem is that you guys just ignore what you see. Tony forced guys into wars of attrition (and yes that means he gets hit sometimes) because he KNOWS he is more durable and has million times better gas tank. It's by design, and anyone that understands fighting can see it.

Khabib controlled Conor for 2 rounds and STILL needed a round off so sat outside and gave the rd away. Tony is better off his back than Conor so will drain Khabib's tank even more.

Thinking Khabib can slow vs guys with way worse cardio like Al or Conor but put away Tony? Delusional and don't say you weren't told what would happen.
Lol., seems the fans are more confident than Khabib

If Tony pulls it off I already know the disrespect Khabib will suffer

I'm Tony's fan but I think Khabib will smash him and sub faster than McPussy

PLEASE let this fight happen next!!. I would be so disappointed if we never get to see this fight. Its been years and years in the making, I don't think I can handle another cancellation

It seems like in 5 round fights khabib basically takes a round of to conserve energy

Rounds 3-4 vs al and 3 vs Conor

If he does that vs tony he’s getting butchered

says Khabib is a bully, and he has a history of quitting

quit to make weight
quit in the sambo match
quit in training
quit against Tibua
Trying to quit UFC to duck Tony

Tony Time!!!

main_1528331999-Tony-El-Cucuy-Ferguson-Signed-16x20-Photo-Fanatics-Hologram-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Tony is obviously not very bright. Khabib is 27-0-0. Tony quit in all his losses

It seems like in 5 round fights khabib basically takes a round of to conserve energy

Rounds 3-4 vs al and 3 vs Conor

If he does that vs tony he’s getting butchered
The mma community would lose their marbles if that happened and we see a gassed out Khabib

TS doing your best to recruit angry McNuthuggers to team Cucuy lol. Tibau got swept all 3 rounds vs Khabib.

Lol., seems the fans are more confident than Khabib

If Tony pulls it off I already know the disrespect Khabib will suffer

I can't wait to bet Tony at nice underdog odds.

The lengths people have to stretch the truth to discredit khabib is ridiculous. He lost around, had a tough fight with tibau that he still won, its great. The butthurt is palpable.

I can't wait to bet Tony at nice underdog odds.
It's gonna be really interesting to see the odds for Khabib/Tony... I can see Khabib being a -200 favorite. Your Brewers are up 3-2 right now on LA! After beating up on Kershaw last night I think they are gonna be able to take this series, and then have the privilege of getting their ass kicked by either BoSox or the Astros lol

tony can tire out kebab and submit him in the 4th

It's gonna be really interesting to see the odds for Khabib/Tony... I can see Khabib being a -200 favorite. Your Brewers are up 3-2 right now on LA! After beating up on Kershaw last night I think they are gonna be able to take this series, and then have the privilege of getting their ass kicked by either BoSox or the Astros lol

Ha ha Brewers on fire, hopefully we hang on today...

We'll worry about the AL team once we get there. Lots of work to do with the Dodgers yet.

My guess is Khabib opens around what you said, -180 to -220. If I can get Tony +175 or better I will be over the moon.

Ha ha Brewers on fire, hopefully we hang on today...

We'll worry about the AL team once we get there. Lots of work to do with the Dodgers yet.

My guess is Khabib opens around what you said, -180 to -220. If I can get Tony +175 or better I will be over the moon.
Since we are talking baseball (and just assume the Brew Crew makes it to the WS; I know there is a long way to go).. then Tony would be the Brewers and Khabib would be the Sox/'Stros. I just don't see anyone beating Khabib right now. The only threat Tony has for Khabib is his offense and submission game off is back, since Khabib will likely be able to take him down at some point. I respect the fact that you're riding with Tony, but I think Khabib crushes him honestly.

Oops... I jinxed it... Justin Turner hit a HR to put the Dodgers up 4-3

TS doing your best to recruit angry McNuthuggers to team Cucuy lol. Tibau got swept all 3 rounds vs Khabib.

That fight was forever ago and isn't that relevant now anyway, but have you ever watched it?

Khabib went 0-13 on TD attempts and was out struck by Tibau. Every media outlet scored it for Tibau. Please stop acting like because a few judges (who have proven to be inept at times- see Pearson vs Sanchez for example) gave Khabib the nod that means he should have won. He looked lackluster and easily could have lost that decision.

Again the fight was so long ago it doesn't matter but don't act like Khabib clearly won because he didn't.

Since we are talking baseball (and just assume the Brew Crew makes it to the WS; I know there is a long way to go).. then Tony would be the Brewers and Khabib would be the Sox/'Stros. I just don't see anyone beating Khabib right now. The only threat Tony has for Khabib is his offense and submission game off is back, since Khabib will likely be able to take him down at some point. I respect the fact that you're riding with Tony, but I think Khabib crushes him honestly.

Oops... I jinxed it... Justin Turner hit a HR to put the Dodgers up 4-3

Wow that hurt. Ugh.

As for Khabib. He clearly doesn't have elite cardio. Its not bad, but it isn't near good enough for a what Tony brings. Look at rd 3 vs Conor. Khabib clearly tired from the grappling and trying to finish Conor in rd 2. So he takes rd 3 off and Conor allows it because he's tired too plus all out pressure isn't his game. Now sub Tony in Conor's place. First, while Khabib likely controls and wins rd 1 (and probably rd 2) vs Tony, hes now fighting a much more capable guy than Conor off his back. Which means even more energy expenditure for Khabib. Now he has a guy who doesn't tire and who thrives on applying pressure all over him in rd 3, swarming and smelling blood (meaning realizing Khabib has slowed and is looking for a break). Tony won't sit outside and kickbox like Conor did. He will turn up the heat and Khabib will start to wilt more.

While I think Tony would have zero chance vs Khabib in a 2 round fight, I think Khabib is in huge trouble in a 5 rounder.

Wow that hurt. Ugh.

As for Khabib. He clearly doesn't have elite cardio. Its not bad, but it isn't near good enough for a what Tony brings. Look at rd 3 vs Conor. Khabib clearly tired from the grappling and trying to finish Conor in rd 2. So he takes rd 3 off and Conor allows it because he's tired too plus all out pressure isn't his game. Now sub Tony in Conor's place. First, while Khabib likely controls and wins rd 1 (and probably rd 2) vs Tony, hes now fighting a much more capable guy than Conor off his back. Which means even more energy expenditure for Khabib. Now he has a guy who doesn't tire and who thrives on applying pressure all over him in rd 3, swarming and smelling blood (meaning realizing Khabib has slowed and is looking for a break). Tony won't sit outside and kickbox like Conor did. He will turn up the heat and Khabib will start to wilt more.

While I think Tony would have zero chance vs Khabib in a 2 round fight, I think Khabib is in huge trouble in a 5 rounder.
Good points... but I'm also not sure what to think of Khabib vs. Conor round 3... Idk if Khabib was truly tired, I'm of the opinion he was feeling so comfortable because of how dominant the first 2 rounds were and how much he gassed Conor because of those 8 minutes on the ground. He seems to be an intelligent fighter, and I doubt he would treat Ferguson the same way he treated Conor. Tony's gas tank is the stuff of legends and Khabib would know that. Bloodying Tony isn't nearly enough to slow him down, so I think Khabib would keep the pace up instead of taking a break in order to finish the next round. That's what makes this fight so interesting though! I'm really curious to see if Khabib could rock Tony like he did v. McGregor (round 2) and what would happen if Khabib tagged him.

Good points... but I'm also not sure what to think of Khabib vs. Conor round 3... Idk if Khabib was truly tired, I'm of the opinion he was feeling so comfortable because of how dominant the first 2 rounds were and how much he gassed Conor because of those 8 minutes on the ground. He seems to be an intelligent fighter, and I doubt he would treat Ferguson the same way he treated Conor. Tony's gas tank is the stuff of legends and Khabib would know that. Bloodying Tony isn't nearly enough to slow him down, so I think Khabib would keep the pace up instead of taking a break in order to finish the next round. That's what makes this fight so interesting though! I'm really curious to see if Khabib could rock Tony like he did v. McGregor (round 2) and what would happen if Khabib tagged him.

I'd maybe consider that a bit more if Khabib also didn't slow vs Iaquinta. And honestly he looked visibly a bit tired in rd 3 vs Conor.

It's not that Khabib has a bad gas tank. It's that his style takes SO much energy to execute. Against almost anyone else it doesn't matter because he drains them as much or more than he does himself. But against Tony...just another world. His cardio legit might be the best we've ever seen in the sport. I don't know how Khabib deals with it when he needs a breather in rd 3 or 4 and Tony is like "F that...now I'm gonna drown you".

I'd maybe consider that a bit more if Khabib also didn't slow vs Iaquinta. And honestly he looked visibly a bit tired in rd 3 vs Conor.

It's not that Khabib has a bad gas tank. It's that his style takes SO much energy to execute. Against almost anyone else it doesn't matter because he drains them as much or more than he does himself. But against Tony...just another world. His cardio legit might be the best we've ever seen in the sport. I don't know how Khabib deals with it when he needs a breather in rd 3 or 4 and Tony is like "F that...now I'm gonna drown you".
I hear you. I think that if Khabib were to win, he would have to get a decision, because I just don't see anyone finishing El Cucuy (because of his perseverance, chin, and cardio). You are right that if Khabib were to let up for even a minute, Tony would sense it and be all over him. I also don't know if I can see Tony finishing Khabib either. I think it would be a 5 round decision, and Tony's cardio would obviously be a positive in that situation. If Khabib were to tire and Tony noticed it... how would u see Ferguson finishing him (or would u just see him winning a dominant round and not getting a stoppage)? I just think even with Tony's insane cardio that Khabib would be able to get 3 rounds off him. Idk.

Last edited:
I hear you. I think that if Khabib were to win, he would have to get a decision, because I just don't see anyone finishing El Cucuy (because of his perseverance, chin, and cardio). You are right that if Khabib were to let up for even a minute, Tony would sense it and be all over him. I also don't know if I can see Tony finishing Khabib either. I think it would be a 5 round decision, and Tony's cardio would definitely be a positive in that situation. If Khabib were to tire and Tony noticed it... how would u see Ferguson finishing him (or would u just see him winning a dominant round and not getting a stoppage)? I just think even with Tony's insane cardio that Khabib would be able to get 3 rounds off him. Idk.
For me it depends on the ref, he could get tkoed or Khabib in a tired state goes out on his shield , Ferguson might not be a monster puncher but has enough pop

Back