El Cucuy , Khabib quit against Tibau. I know how to make him quit again!

Might be right. Khabib is the grappling Conor 10/10 in his field but slows down except Khabib has slown down against modest fighter's.

I believe Tony will win

Let's do this , a small wager of $200 usd , a mod will hold it 2 weeks before the fight and give it to the winner

I got Tony

You have 24 hours to reply or it's obvious you have no balls and was all talk
You really need to take that $200 and invest it in yourself, your obsession with bashing Khabib and anybody who likes him is a mental disorder. Take $100 to get a diagnosis from a mental health professional, take the other $100 and get yourself a personality. Oh and it was Buster Douglas not Holyfield who ended Tyson's winning streak..

By that logic marathon runners are the baddest men on the planet.

Yes because Tony has no skills to go along with the cardio. He's won 12 fights in a row in the UFC only because of cardio.

I mean, really? This is the best counter you have, a bizarre and irrelevant sarcastic comment that does nothing to address the actual point?

Doesn't bother me if you want to pretend cardio won't be a huge factor if they fight. I'm just trying to help here. Up to you if you want to absorb the info or not.

<{danayeah}>

why not make it like Danis vs. Lee\RDA

put up 100k or you have two vaginas ... one between your legs and one between your nose & chin ...

<{natewhut}>
images

Yes because Tony has no skills to go along with the cardio. He's won 12 fights in a row in the UFC only because of cardio.

I mean, really? This is the best counter you have, a bizarre and irrelevant sarcastic comment that does nothing to address the actual point?

Doesn't bother me if you want to pretend cardio won't be a huge factor if they fight. I'm just trying to help here. Up to you if you want to absorb the info or not.
I think it's the whole worship effect , he cant see past It

The more I see social media the less ot

It seems likely Tony is next

That Conor rematch is seeming most likely or Khabib looks to duck Tony

You really need to take that $200 and invest it in yourself, your obsession with bashing Khabib and anybody who likes him is a mental disorder. Take $100 to get a diagnosis from a mental health professional, take the other $100 and get yourself a personality. Oh and it was Buster Douglas not Holyfield who ended Tyson's winning streak..
Were did I say Holyfield broke Tyson winning streak

Lol invest 2 seconds on learning to comprehend

Keep up or stay away

Was said the same thing about tyson untill he met with Holyfield a relentless fighter
That's who beats bullies

Oh and calm down with the name calling

Come back when you gather your emotions
HHK said Khabib is undefeated and you came back with "same was said about Tyson until he met Holyfield" You know you can go back and see what someone said, right?

HHK said Khabib is undefeated and you came back with "same was said about Tyson until he met Holyfield" You know you can go back and see what someone said, right?
I said Khabib is a bully like Tyson

Keep up

I said Khabib is a bully like Tyson

Keep up
HHK's post didn't say sh-t about bullies, it said Khabib was undefeated and that is what you responded to. So is Khabib the champ because he beat the #11 LW or is he the champ because he's won against everyone the UFC put in front of him?

So quit lying already you yappy little Chihuahua.

Last edited:
HHK's post didn't say sh-t about bullies, it said Khabib was undefeated and that is what you responded to you. So is Khabib the champ because he beat the #11 LW or is he the champ because he's won against everyone the UFC put in front of him?
I did , the guy you are qouting

Keep up or get out

Lol you are embarrassing yourself

I normally wouldn't reply since I don't like to bully slow people but you are bumping my thread

Ty

Its TIBAU and he's from BRAZIL.

TS originally kept writing his name Tibua,but changed the thread title so we were joking about that.It's still written that way in op and where people quoted him.I did see some of your other posts,you seem like a real know it all,well...maybe you should take a second and figure out why someone would write that since you're so smart and already taking time to reply for some stupid reason.

Do you really think someone would get Gleison Tibau's name Gleeson Tibua from New Zealand?Wtf lol.Put down the monster and stop sniffing your adderall.

straight up quit and started crying , no wonder him and dc...

This is why I am happy Conor lost, as Conor could deal with the loss, both emotionally and business wise. Imagine if Khabib got slept, when he was a weepy mess after getting out pointed in a Sambo match? With everything on the line, Khabib would likely have been barred from entering Dagestan and likely would have offed himself. He is a bully like Ronda, who put all their stock in having an 0, and I don't think he can handle a loss.

TS originally kept writing his name Tibua,but changed the thread title so we were joking about that.It's still written that way in op and where people quoted him.I did see some of your other posts,you seem like a real know it all,well...maybe you should take a second and figure out why someone would write that since you're so smart and already taking time to reply for some stupid reason.

Do you really think someone would get Gleison Tibau's name Gleeson Tibua from New Zealand?Wtf lol.Put down the monster and stop sniffing your adderall.
Taint Sniffer says a lot of stuff that is incorrect I just thought you were like him sharing your wealth of knowledge with us new guys. Do you think it's fair to drug addicts to lump them in with me?

Taint Sniffer says a lot of stuff that is incorrect I just thought you were like him sharing your wealth of knowledge with us new guys. Do you think it's fair to drug addicts to lump them in with me?
Hahaha :D

Back