El Cucuy , Khabib quit against Tibau. I know how to make him quit again!

went life and death with Tibau, knew he quit and lost got gift decision,,, this is known and is number 1 bs

vs

easy work by El Cucuy

Shall we compare their Michael Johnson fights?

Tony is making his castle out of sand. Khabib gonna wash it into the sea.

God I feel bad for tony. He would get wrestle fucked and cry about a decision loss after.
Then Khabib shouldn't have a problem accepting the fight right?

Seems his fans are more confident than Khabib

Okay then I'll take that as capitulation on your part. Next time don't wear yourself out on one thread.
Whatever makes you feel better about you admitting Khabib is a quitter bully

They are 2-2 in pulling out against each other.. I don't think Khabib is ducking Tony, or vice-versa.

I bet Kebob and his fans getting familiar vibes (of Kebob calling Conor a quitter/tapper). Tony will slay Kebob and everyone feels it.
You know what the lowest form of couch dwelling Cheeto eating loser is? A troll of course. We should introduce a class system into the Western world and the troll can be at the bottom along with bathroom graffiti artists and Used car salesman. It’s Khabib by the way the class system harshly punished those that disrespect the name of their superiors.

says Khabib is a bully, and he has a history of quitting

quit to make weight
quit in the sambo match
quit in training
quit against Tibua
Trying to quit UFC to duck Tony

Tony Time!!!

main_1528331999-Tony-El-Cucuy-Ferguson-Signed-16x20-Photo-Fanatics-Hologram-PristineAuction.com.jpg

100% this is the fight to make.
That and Diaz vs Conor

If Tony wants to be critical over a win, he DID get OUTWRESTLED and spent three rounds on his back against Danny Castillo.

tony-ferguson-danny-castillo-signed-ufc-177-8x10-photo-bas-coa-picture-autograph4-t6723339-1600.jpg

I was very surprised Tony got the win when I watched it but i'd have to watch it again...sober'ish.

I always think it's funny when people bring up the Tibau fight from 8 thousand years ago who was a stylistic nightmare for him back then yet still a guy he'd run through today.

I think CuCu is a very good fighter but with many holes.

I see Khabib beating him by decision.

"Khabib quit against Tibau!"

Judge's Scorecards:

30-27 Khabib
30-27 Khabib
30-27 Khabib

If there is someone to push him, it would be Tony. Conor you felt he could win by KO or TKO early. But Tony with that pace, cardio and ground game can break you in a long fight. This fight needs to finally happen..

I say Khabib rocks Tony like Pettis did only Khabib manages to finish it.

Except Khabib isn't capable of doing it. Yep he'll win the first couple rounds except this time in rd 3 when he needs a round off it won't be Conor also sucking wind and being content to spar on the outside for 5 minutes to let Khabib catch his breath. It will be Tony drowning him in pressure and pace.

Someday you kids will learn that even the best fighters turn into target practice bitches when they are exhausted vs someone who doesn't get tired. You see the evidence, it's all there. You just don't want to believe it, so you don't.

Best hope that big ears makes it to round 3.

He has stamina and is tenacious, but he is in too many life and death fights. Plus he is getting on a bit.

Khabib will maul Ferguson next year. Khabib will grow in confidence after dominating, while under immense pressure.

Big ears struggled with past it Pettis!

Best hope that big ears makes it to round 3.

He has stamina and is tenacious, but he is in too many life and death fights. Plus he is getting on a bit.

Khabib will maul Ferguson next year. Khabib will grow in confidence after dominating, while under immense pressure.

Big ears struggled with past it Pettis!

The problem is that you guys just ignore what you see. Tony forced guys into wars of attrition (and yes that means he gets hit sometimes) because he KNOWS he is more durable and has million times better gas tank. It's by design, and anyone that understands fighting can see it.

Khabib controlled Conor for 2 rounds and STILL needed a round off so sat outside and gave the rd away. Tony is better off his back than Conor so will drain Khabib's tank even more.

Thinking Khabib can slow vs guys with way worse cardio like Al or Conor but put away Tony? Delusional and don't say you weren't told what would happen.

Back