El Cucuy , Khabib quit against Tibau. I know how to make him quit again!

Tony has lost to Michael Johnson and didn't win against Castillo (survived and was given a decision). Those two fights tell me he struggles against solid wrestlers. Too bad Khabib is not know for his wrestling.

If his next fight is not Tony , will you admit he ducked?

Fuck no they wont. They'll go from "khabib doesnt care about money" to "he'd be stoopid to fight Tony for peanuts"

Khabib will duck Tony tho anyway they can rationalize it they will.

Sucks I want to see this fight bad for 4 years.

Bright side is Tony gets to slay rest of division in bloodly fashion.

If his next fight is not Tony , will you admit he ducked?
If they dont do conor rematch,which i dont care for but understand cos of payday,it has to be tony,no one else. He deserves it more than anyone.

Tony has lost to Michael Johnson and didn't win against Castillo (survived and was given a decision). Those two fights tell me he struggles against solid wrestlers. Too bad Khabib is not know for his wrestling.
And khabib didn't win against Tibau, who was destroyed by tony.

went life and death with Tibau, knew he quit and lost got gift decision,,, this is known and is number 1 bs

vs

easy work by El Cucuy

I'll use your same MMA math where Tony lost a UD to Michael Johnson while Khabib made easy work out of MJ

you literally don't know what the term "literally" means because it is.... All backed with video evidence.
Link me the video evidence to ONE of those things stated.
The only thing you can link is khabib losing a decision in sambo.
Never of him quitting or being tko/ko.

Ok some context:

In 2012 a young, skinny 20 something Khabib had a close / competitive / uneventful fight vs a UFC veteran heavy on defense, a man possibly roided to the gills and known as the heaviest fighter in LW.

In 2012 a late 20's Tony was 1 year removed from winning TUF and decided to go one weight class lower to the LW division where he got his second defeat at the hands of Michael Johnson.

Good luck Tony you seem to get dropped and make it messy in every fight you have, dangerous times vs the champ Khabib await you but wait in line UFC's full ego golden goose has dibs on him with the rematch of the 2.4 mill PPV.
Totally unbiased.... Jk .lol

Link me the video evidence to ONE of those things stated.
The only thing you can link is khabib losing a decision in sambo.
Never of him quitting or being tko/ko.
Here it is on him quitting to make wieght

.50 sec mark

Check mate

I hope Tony kills him... never liked him and he is a bully. He gave me a wedgie when I asked for an autograph.

God I feel bad for tony. He would get wrestle fucked and cry about a decision loss after.

I hope Tony kills him... never liked him and he is a bully. He gave me a wedgie when I asked for an autograph.

If you never liked him why you asked for an autograph. Sounds retard.
Well deserved wedgie.

Will Khabib be man enough to take this fight or duck him by quitting the ufc?

CsrV7CgUAAAXgnY.jpg

fishing for likes so hard its so blatant

he clearly lost ,, denial .

You do realize that I'm not even a fan of khabib...but I did watch the fight...recently...khabib had a lot of trouble taking tibau down, but he landed more strikes and he was the aggressor the entire fight...tibau just defended well...you don't win fights being on the defensive the entire fight...

Back