Egyptian Muslim takes plane to NY emergency room

What were you doing in a "muzzie" country such as Egypt by the way?

What was difference. When you are there 1st hand and then read what the media agrees on. Seriously though what was not similar.

Wrong country. Try again. Your willingness to play dumb says a lot about your inner strength...it's weak

So let me get this straight... you were there, saw the incident first hand. But you were not in Egypt?

So this headline, from your source, is a lie? Cause it sure looks like, that if were in that plane that you were in a "muzzie" country.

EXCLUSIVE: Girl, 16, on flight to Kennedy Airport found covered in burns after leaving Egypt

Paramedics were waiting at the airport for the victim, who had started screaming in agony midway through the EgyptAir flight.

I'm just going to repeat what I know, and you can debunk if I'm so dumb.

You saw 1st hand this incident. Which I take was in the plane, since she was taken away by the paramedics right after the landing. That means, you were either A: A passenger in the plane, and you were in Egypt (which is hilarious considering that Egypt is a Muslim country and you refer to them as "muzzies"). B: you were someone working at the airport and saw her off. Or C: One of the Paramedics, doctors, nurses, patients in the hospital she was transported to.

So which is it?

Guess Google it, but I was there. Lots of talk about it.
Ever see in movies or hear the phrase no insurance and hospitals turn you away.
In NY emergency rooms and hospitals have turned into a free medical service for certain people. For non tax payers, for non citizens.
People would joke about it, but now that they are coming in from out of country it's even more ridiculous.

About 40% of the people in hospitals will receive over 10,000 in medical services, many times over 20,000 plus and will never pay a dime.

This causes hospitals to go in the red, hospitals have never been in the red up until 16 years ago. Since they lose money every year they get federal grants.
Just like the school districts, 7 kids In a classroom out of 25 have parents who contribute to school tax.
This causes schools to go in the red, increase taxes every year and causes federal funds to make up the gap.

According to infrastructure experts, trains, roads, bridges, parks.
More people use them, then the money given to finance them.

Americans are in for a big reality check. Obama has been printing money like mad, new 100s.

They are spending more then they are brining in and when the money runs
out they won't know what to do .

And it's all.out of compassion. They cannot reject or say no to anyone. The bleeding heart liberal.

Holy $#it. All of that because one chick caught on fire? What was she made of?!

Put some fucking effort into your thread and post the source.

Flies here to stick us with her bill. Did they buy a policy of the obamacare exchange first.

Which is it?:

She said she suffered the burns in a gas explosion in her village

her family said Monday she was injured during a cooking accident in their home

Flies here to stick us with her bill. Did they buy a policy of the obamacare exchange first.

Which is it?:

Perhaps someday in the distant future, man will be able to harness the power of natural gas for use in culinary applications. Could you imagine the possibilities? One day our great grandchildren may be able to warm their food over a gas-powered flame.

I mean 'TS was there' on the flight. Given his outstanding posting credentials, that should be enough for you goofs.

TS please delete your account

Which is it?:

Probably a failed honor killing or some other paychopathic Muslim shit.

Holy $#it. All of that because one chick caught on fire? What was she made of?!

It sums up the current state of the country.
Again joke to deflect.

The message around the world is there are no immigration laws in America.
The government will take care of you over a citizen

I mean 'TS was there' on the flight. Given his outstanding posting credentials, that should be enough for you goofs.

What about the news articles , is that enough for goofs.

In a few more months a few more threads it will be clear how angry people get over certain topics.

They don't know why, but they are really pussy cats. Any controversy or confrontation scares them

Imagine people using your taxes based system into bankruptcy and you have to stand up to that.

You can't stand up for anything , all you know is compassion and accept everything.

So let me get this straight... you were there, saw the incident first hand. But you were not in Egypt?

So this headline, from your source, is a lie? Cause it sure looks like, that if were in that plane that you were in a "muzzie" country.

EXCLUSIVE: Girl, 16, on flight to Kennedy Airport found covered in burns after leaving Egypt

Paramedics were waiting at the airport for the victim, who had started screaming in agony midway through the EgyptAir flight.

I was at the hospital, workers always joke about taking care of people who will never pay, but to treat some one out of country, caused big talks within

Dr said the burns were evidence of a blast or explosion rather then a fire.

What is so hard to understand

People in this thread are being obtuse and giving TS a hard time. lol Yeah, he was uncouth in saying "muzzie" and didn't include a link (though googling the story took literally three seconds for me and I presume for anyone not retarded) but you lot are trying way too hard t discredit and dismiss something that apparently did happen.

People in this thread are being obtuse and giving TS a hard time. lol Yeah, he was uncouth in saying "muzzie" and didn't include a link (though googling the story took literally three seconds for me and I presume for anyone not retarded) but you lot are trying way too hard t discredit and dismiss something that apparently did happen.

A: He said he was there to see it 1st hand. He wasn't, at least not the flight thing. Because when questioned he said he was in the hospital. Given the context of his post, you'd think he saw the whole thing in the plane.

B: The flight was not routed directly to a hospital, it continued to its destination, and she was picked by Paramedics at the airport.

C: She's an American citizen, and got treatment. How is this a story?

So far the facts are , muzzie Egyptian, burns herself everywhere, buys a plane ticket asap, 24 hrs later in an American hospital.

Don't know who will.pay, but after 16 years , most know.

The times of proof of citizenship and insurance are things of the past. It's really nice, but bankrupting the system.

Sums up every thing. Yes it'a nice, but it loses money. Gets people killed. Destroys a nation

why spell it muzzie when its no shorter than muslim? lol

I was at the hospital, workers always joke about taking care of people who will never pay, but to treat some one out of country, caused big talks within

\

Someone out of country? Shes an american citizen. Doesnt take fucking psychic powers to see why an american citizen would want to get back to an american hospital instead of egypt

Back