Egyptian Muslim takes plane to NY emergency room

How could a commercial flight be "re routed" to a hospital? I've never been at a hospital that could accommodate anything more than a helicopter.

What American hospitalmhas an airstrip that can handle a jumbo jet???

Op, please delete your account.

Someone out of country? Shes an american citizen. Doesnt take fucking psychic powers to see why an american citizen would want to get back to an american hospital instead of egypt

16 year old Americans need to be in school now.

The media called the fried cooker bomber a citizen , but really is a afghan national.
Same with gay nigh club shooter, media says u.s. citizen, but born in Afghanistan.

Even if she were a citizen, you cannot board a flight in that condition.

16 year old Americans need to be in school now.

The media called the fried cooker bomber a citizen , but really is a afghan national.
Same with gay nigh club shooter, media says u.s. citizen, but born in Afghanistan.

Even if she were a citizen, you cannot board a flight in that condition.

You are unaware that people born in other countries can become citizens?

Perhaps someday in the distant future, man will be able to harness the power of natural gas for use in culinary applications. Could you imagine the possibilities? One day our great grandchildren may be able to warm their food over a gas-powered flame.

"The teen’s account to authorities raised more questions than answers."

So sometimes you say "my village" to describe something that happened in your kitchen?

"The teen’s account to authorities raised more questions than answers."

So sometimes you say "my village" to describe something that happened in your kitchen?

Maybe you should question her on the semantics used. The authorities are clearly taking it too easy on a 16 year old burn victim suffering in agony, not sure why she hasn't been given a polygraph yet

Guess Google it, but I was there. Lots of talk about it.
Ever see in movies or hear the phrase no insurance and hospitals turn you away.
In NY emergency rooms and hospitals have turned into a free medical service for certain people. For non tax payers, for non citizens.
People would joke about it, but now that they are coming in from out of country it's even more ridiculous.

About 40% of the people in hospitals will receive over 10,000 in medical services, many times over 20,000 plus and will never pay a dime.

This causes hospitals to go in the red, hospitals have never been in the red up until 16 years ago. Since they lose money every year they get federal grants.
Just like the school districts, 7 kids In a classroom out of 25 have parents who contribute to school tax.
This causes schools to go in the red, increase taxes every year and causes federal funds to make up the gap.

According to infrastructure experts, trains, roads, bridges, parks.
More people use them, then the money given to finance them.

Americans are in for a big reality check. Obama has been printing money like mad, new 100s.

They are spending more then they are brining in and when the money runs
out they won't know what to do .

And it's all.out of compassion. They cannot reject or say no to anyone. The bleeding heart liberal.

I pay a fuck load in taxes every year. If my tax dollars are going to go to anywhere, let them go to helping people who need basic medical care. I don't give a fuck if they pay or not. Give them basic care so they aren't dying on the street or in severe pain.

If not wanting others to suffer even if they can't afford it makes me a bleeding heart liberal, then so be it. All I know is I don't want to be a cold hearted piece of shit who doesn't care about other people who are suffering.

Please tell me you aren't a Christian.

People in this thread are being obtuse and giving TS a hard time. lol Yeah, he was uncouth in saying "muzzie" and didn't include a link (though googling
I pay a fuck load in taxes every year. If my tax dollars are going to go to anywhere, let them go to helping people who need basic medical care. I don't give a fuck if they pay or not. Give them basic care so they aren't dying on the street or in severe pain.

If not wanting others to suffer even if they can't afford it makes me a bleeding heart liberal, then so be it. All I know is I don't want to be a cold hearted piece of shit who doesn't care about other people who are suffering.

Please tell me you aren't a Christian.

That is the problem with you, you are not a leader. A leader needs to make tough decisions in order to protect the people.
America has conquered many diseases. Should we import people with diseases because it's nice and they will be treated better even if it risks spreading the disease.

Hospitals are in the red because of your thinking.

I watch people like you provide food , clothes. Money, to people who go home and pray for and plan America's demise.

Should your tax dollars go.to veterans before outsiders?

In your mind I guess Money grows on trees.

Maybe you should question her on the semantics used. The authorities are clearly taking it too easy on a 16 year old burn victim suffering in agony, not sure why she hasn't been given a polygraph yet

How about we patch her up as fast as possible so she can blow herself up attacking americans.
Of get back to learning about bombs

How about we patch her up as fast as possible so she can blow herself up attacking americans.
Of get back to learning about bombs

You're right she's clearly a terrorist, because reasons.

Also what kind of teenage girl gets badly burned and then gives a description of events (while on painkillers) that might have gaps in the story? That certainly doesn't sound like a traumatized teen girl to me, teen girls are well known for being highly detailed, organized people even under extreme duress.

That is the problem with you, you are not a leader. A leader needs to make tough decisions in order to protect the people.
America has conquered many diseases. Should we import people with diseases because it's nice and they will be treated better even if it risks spreading the disease.

Hospitals are in the red because of your thinking.

I watch people like you provide food , clothes. Money, to people who go home and pray for and plan America's demise.

Should your tax dollars go.to veterans before outsiders?

In your mind I guess Money grows on trees.

Oh and you're a leader? What the hell have you ever lead? I went from leading combat patrols to $10+million dollar project. Is that not leadership? A leader does need to protect the people, you're right. So throwing the ones who need help the most out on the streets because they are broke is protecting the people? Our hospital systems aren't in the red because we give medical care to those who can't afford it. It's way more complicated than that. As a combat veteran, I would rather money going to me go to hospitals that are taking care of those who can't take care of themselves.

In 2015, only 6% of our federal budget went to healthcare. 54% went to the military. There's plenty of money for healthcare, it's just a matter of diverting the tax dollars to it. We could double the budget of our federal healthcare services and still have plenty of money for everything else.

How fucking stupid are you anyways? I literally just said I pay a shit ton in taxes, and then you make some retarded comment about me thinking money grows on trees. The money comes from pockets of people like me. I pay taxes and I want more than 6% of it going to taking care of those in need. 4% of the budget goes to international aid. Take it from there for all I fucking care. Just don't try to bullshit me and say it can't be done. It can be done, plenty of nations do it without going bankrupt.

Also what kind of teenage girl gets badly burned and then gives a description of events (while on painkillers) that might have gaps in the story? That certainly doesn't sound like a traumatized teen girl to me, teen girls are well known for being highly detailed, organized people even under extreme duress.

There is more to the story.
Oh and you're a leader? What the hell have you ever lead? I went from leading combat patrols to $10+million dollar project. Is that not leadership? A leader does need to protect the people, you're right. So throwing the ones who need help the most out on the streets because they are broke is protecting the people? Our hospital systems aren't in the red because we give medical care to those who can't afford it. It's way more complicated than that. As a combat veteran, I would rather money going to me go to hospitals that are taking care of those who can't take care of themselves.

In 2015, only 6% of our federal budget went to healthcare. 54% went to the military. There's plenty of money for healthcare, it's just a matter of diverting the tax dollars to it. We could double the budget of our federal healthcare services and still have plenty of money for everything else.

How fucking stupid are you anyways? I literally just said I pay a shit ton in taxes, and then you make some retarded comment about me thinking money grows on trees. The money comes from pockets of people like me. I pay taxes and I want more than 6% of it going to taking care of those in need. 4% of the budget goes to international aid. Take it from there for all I fucking care. Just don't try to bullshit me and say it can't be done. It can be done, plenty of nations do it without going bankrupt.

And your taxes will go up every year. You are paying for 40% of the population that will never work.

Paying for people who hope America fails.
Paying for people not supposed to be in the country.
And they laugh at you.

Vets are hoping for help but they are on the bottom on the list that your money will be used flr

I am just selling a private company that sanitizes hospital equipment.

2 box trucks and some tools.

Started the biz 9 years ago for 40,000.

Selling it for 699,000
I know a little about business and making money.

There is more to the story.

And your taxes will go up every year. You are paying for 40% of the population that will never work.

Paying for people who hope America fails.
Paying for people not supposed to be in the country.
And they laugh at you.

Vets are hoping for help but they are on the bottom on the list that your money will be used flr

I am just selling a private company that sanitizes hospital equipment.

2 box trucks and some tools.

Started the biz 9 years ago for 40,000.

Selling it for 699,000
I know a little about business and making money.

We have a 40% unemployment rate now? You're a well paid janitor and an idiot.

this thread is hilarious

Any injured muslim is obviously a terrorist.

Just look at this evil terrorist and his injuries.

afp_f76jn.jpg

This thread hahaha this is a happy place.

Back