Egyptian Muslim takes plane to NY emergency room

@Bloodworth Was including "US Citizen" in the OP to much to ask?

US citizens can't Board a plane in medical distress.
Did you read the artice? About they can't under stand how she was able to board.
The special plane exit that most pay for but she was granted?

Because your "reporting" of the story is wrong.

Girl is an American citizen who flew from Egypt on a regular plane like a regular person and then hard a difficult time getting medical treatment again like a regular person.

Source? 16 year old american citizens are in school this time of year

Which part of this story did you write yourself?

The part about the

nonhybrid-barley.gif

I think

So, she is a US citizen, that makes it a non-story.

People who scam US hospitals get their visa revoked btw.

So, she is a US citizen, that makes it a non-story.

People who scam US hospitals get their visa revoked btw.

These people don't know whats going on or why they get angry, call people names and try and make jokes to avoid the topic .
It's almost robotic and why some say lliberalism is a disease .
Almost to a point where it's like wtf

Then when you provide a.source , they dissappear and move on to bash the next

These people don't know whats going on or why they get angry, call people names and try and make jokes to avoid the topic .

No, we are bashing you because you made a thread without a source. When you provided a source it was not even similar to your story.

Im not bashing you, i was just skeptical of your statements.

And i was right, since your statements have absolutely no bearing on reality.

Forced everyone on the plane to make a direct flight to a hospital

From your own source. In the fourth paragraph...

Paramedics were waiting at the airport for the victim, who had started screaming in agony midway through the EgyptAir flight.

Dude, come on.

Lol this thread is BS.
If you were in Egypt and burnt needing a hospital why would you take an 11:30 hour flight and they wouldn't let you on it in the first place.
London, Paris, Berlin are far close and would treat a burns victim for 'free' whether they had medical travel insurance or not.

Paramedics were waiting at the airport for the victim, who had started screaming in agony midway through the EgyptAir flight.

Dude, come on.

OK besides that

Im not bashing you, i was just skeptical of your statements.

And i was right, since your statements have absolutely no bearing on reality.

What did i state that was not reality?

Tbh this looks like you didn't read your own source, or you skimmed through it really fast. Had a knee jerk reaction, and posted this thread.

Maybe you thought it would get traction cause the girl is a "muzzie" to use your charming word.

No, we are bashing you because you made a thread without a source. When you provided a source it was not even similar to your story.

What was difference. When you are there 1st hand and then read what the media agrees on. Seriously though what was not similar.

Tbh this looks like you didn't read your own source, or you skimmed through it really fast. Had a knee jerk reaction, and posted this thread.

Maybe you thought it would get traction cause the girl is a "muzzie" to use your charming word.

I was there 1st hand before it could be written as an news article.
Dr's say signs of a bomb explosion. Media says playing with fire.

Article did say they don't know how girl got on plane in said condition. Special transportation fee was waived.
16 year old us citizens need to be in school now. So what was crazy about relaying the story

Dude, come on.

Some people were saying they didn't want to stop at jfk. But were forced to exit and reboard because of girl.

Stewardess asked her is she was thirsty. BUT lips had just been burned off

Back