Egyptian Muslim takes plane to NY emergency room

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Under suspicious circumstances, this muzzie Egyptian chick catches fire In egypt.
Is bought a plane ticket and brought to a hospital on long Island, ny.
Tax payers pay the bill.

Seems soon people who injure themselves in North Africa or the middle east making bombs to kill amricans will be treated top notch ASAP, in American hospitals, paid by american tax payers, and sent back.

She barley made the flight, cried in agony. Forced everyone on the plane to make a direct flight to a hospital

Wouldn't surprise me, if true.

Happens a lot in Britain, estimated to cost the NHS around 500 million per year, with barely any costs being recovered from their host countries. Tax payers being robbed blind.

Source or do we have to find it ourselves?

Guess Google it, but I was there. Lots of talk about it.
Ever see in movies or hear the phrase no insurance and hospitals turn you away.
In NY emergency rooms and hospitals have turned into a free medical service for certain people. For non tax payers, for non citizens.
People would joke about it, but now that they are coming in from out of country it's even more ridiculous.

About 40% of the people in hospitals will receive over 10,000 in medical services, many times over 20,000 plus and will never pay a dime.

This causes hospitals to go in the red, hospitals have never been in the red up until 16 years ago. Since they lose money every year they get federal grants.
Just like the school districts, 7 kids In a classroom out of 25 have parents who contribute to school tax.
This causes schools to go in the red, increase taxes every year and causes federal funds to make up the gap.

According to infrastructure experts, trains, roads, bridges, parks.
More people use them, then the money given to finance them.

Americans are in for a big reality check. Obama has been printing money like mad, new 100s.

They are spending more then they are brining in and when the money runs
out they won't know what to do .

And it's all.out of compassion. They cannot reject or say no to anyone. The bleeding heart liberal.

But how does one even makes the flight if you are badly burnt? sounds like total bullcrap.

Under suspicious circumstances, this muzzie Egyptian chick catches fire In egypt.
Tax payers pay the bill.

Seems soon people who injure themselves in North Africa or the middle east making bombs to kill amricans will be treated top notch ASAP, in American hospitals, paid by american tax payers, and sent back.

She barley made the flight, cried in agony. Forced everyone on the plane to make a direct flight to a hospital

Which part of this story did you write yourself?

Which part of this story did you write yourself?

So far the facts are , muzzie Egyptian, burns herself everywhere, buys a plane ticket asap, 24 hrs later in an American hospital.

Don't know who will.pay, but after 16 years , most know.

The times of proof of citizenship and insurance are things of the past. It's really nice, but bankrupting the system.

Sums up every thing. Yes it'a nice, but it loses money. Gets people killed. Destroys a nation

So far the facts are , muzzie Egyptian, burns herself everywhere, buys a plane ticket asap, 24 hrs later in an American hospital.

Don't know who will.pay, but after 16 years , most know.

The times of proof of citizenship and insurance are things of the past. It's really nice, but bankrupting the system.

Sums up every thing. Yes it'a nice, but it loses money. Gets people killed. Destroys a nation

Facts don't exist in your skull you fucking scrotum.

We need a source for that.

Tax payers pay the bill.

How does a Boeing 747 or an Airbus make a direct flight to a hospital?

Facts don't exist in your skull you fucking scrotum.

We need a source for that.

Its weird how angry you get at a story. Even with facts your brain will dismiss it.
Name calling
What gets you mad about the story?

Absolutely nothing without a valid source.

This thread is awful.

Can you go on Google and copy and paste articles, can't do it with phone.

So thread and story is awful because I don't know how to copy and paste with phone.
I was there. 1st hand accounts are horrible proof?

Can you go on Google and copy and paste articles, can't do it with phone.

So thread and story is awful because I don't know how to copy and paste with phone.
I was there. 1st hand accounts are horrible proof?

Maybe you shouldn't make threads from your phone then?

I'm not going to do your job. Are you going to pay me?

Its weird how angry you get at a story. Even with facts your brain will dismiss it.
Name calling
What gets you mad about the story?

I'm not angry at the story.

I'm angry at you and your thread you dork.

How does a Boeing 747 or an Airbus make a direct flight to a hospital?

Don't play dumb. Plane landed at nearest airport and ambulance was waiting.
Is that crazy or just want to make dumb comments disregarding the true nature of the subject. You must be a true bleeding hear liberal.
Even with facts you won't accept it. Should make you think about yourself

Back