Media Edwards doesn't want to fight in July

Hahahahahahaha you good bro? Lol dude you might not belong on sherdog if you're this easily triggered you virgin nerd

How deep down the rabbithole you gotta be to talk about race cards on this thread lol. Little frustrated racist that you are. Don't worry Edwards won't keep the belt forever.
I know it must have been hard for you to sit through Woodley, Kamaru and Leon, and watch Colby duck the first one (for the belt nonetheless), lose to the 2nd (twice) and now get fucked over for a fight against the 3rd.

Good luck against Shavkat lol

How deep down the rabbithole you gotta be to talk about race cards on this thread lol. Little frustrated racist that you are. Don't worry Edwards won't keep the belt forever.
I know it must have been hard for you to sit through Woodley, Kamaru and Leon, and watch Colby duck the first one (for the belt nonetheless), lose to the 2nd (twice) and now get fucked over for a fight against the 3rd.

Good luck against Shavkat lol
Bro I love Kamaru Usman and Leon Edwards what the heck. You're seriously going on a crazy person rant and I don't even know what I did to create this lol. I wasn't watching MMA yet when Woodley was champion unfortunately.

I think he got drunk and went on a posting spree.

I disagree with your premise, that simple. Right after it was suggested that he fights Colby he rejected it WHEN DATES WEREN'T EVEN DISCUSSED YET. are you refuting this?
Convenient argument. There was zero time to discuss anything cuz it was 'announced' the second he defended. He had said almost immediately after the fight that his feet were banged up and that he hasn't even gotten an evaluation yet. So his availability to fight again wasn't even a topic of convo for Dana or his pet monkey Colby

Playing the race card nice job. Maybe a large portion of the ufcs fan base just likes WWE style trash talk and United States wrestle boxers
Bigotry isn't racism, but someone with your kind of opinions does seem the type to defensively jump to that conclusion.

This guy just played the racism card on himself
giphy.gif

Yes, I admit I didn't know this information. No shame admitting to this. But again asking for more money , pushing dates back etc are all evasive techniques.

To me it's very simple you are the champ, you fight everyone, that fucking simple. And it's not OK to say other fighters do it too, I am not ok with that either. It's a bitch ass move, especially from a fighter.
So is turning down every fight offered to you so you can keep your rank. The guy ignored Woodley once Woodley lost the belt, ignored Leon after his own title loss, and continued to ignore Khamzat, Wonderboy, Burns, Neal, and Belal.

Hahahahahahaha you good bro? Lol dude you might not belong on sherdog if you're this easily triggered you virgin nerd
Says the guy crying about his uberlord getting called out for attracting hateful low iq fucks like yourself. Couldn't handle facts so you cried about it? Way to go libtard, we'll find a safe space for you.
<Oku04>

I wasn't watching MMA yet when Woodley was champion unfortunately.
Trust me. It shows.

I honestly don't expect the belt holders to fight more than twice a year. Sometimes only once. Would be great if more did, but I certainly don't expect that to be the case.

I honestly don't expect the belt holders to fight more than twice a year. Sometimes only once. Would be great if more did, but I certainly don't expect that to be the case.
I think it's totally fair to expect the to fight more than once a year if they are healthy. It's so unfair to top contenders having to wait a full year to get a shot.

Convenient argument. There was zero time to discuss anything cuz it was 'announced' the second he defended. He had said almost immediately after the fight that his feet were banged up and that he hasn't even gotten an evaluation yet. So his availability to fight again wasn't even a topic of convo for Dana or his pet monkey Colby

If anything that is corroborating my theory , if his initial reflex is just to reject Colby before even assessing his readiness to fight , doesn't that prove that he is fully determined to avoid him ?

I think it's totally fair to expect the to fight more than once a year if they are healthy. It's so unfair to top contenders having to wait a full year to get a shot.
I definitely agree. But ranked fighters seem to fight less often on average than they did in the past. Not unheard of to see a belt holder take up to a year between fights. Granted, sometimes due to legitimate injury.

If anything that is corroborating my theory , if his initial reflex is just to reject Colby before even assessing his readiness to fight , doesn't that prove that he is fully determined to avoid him ?
That is really dumb if it was correct, isn't necessarily correct, and arguably even warranted.
A) If you're not sure you're ready to fight, then any rejection doesn't matter
B) Isn't this kinda moving goal posts? The point is him ducking, not ducking just Colby, because there's plenty of valid reason to reject JUST Colby. And if he can't fight, he's not ducking. You were upset he rejected Colby before there were dates, and I tell you that he literally couldn't take a fight and you're still upset. Draw a conclusion from that for me that makes sense. The fault here is in a non existent fight being announced. In your mind, that put Leon in a damned-every-way situation

That is really dumb if it was correct, isn't necessarily correct, and arguably even warranted.
A) If you're not sure you're ready to fight, then any rejection doesn't matter
B) Isn't this kinda moving goal posts? The point is him ducking, not ducking just Colby, because there's plenty of valid reason to reject JUST Colby. And if he can't fight, he's not ducking. You were upset he rejected Colby before there were dates, and I tell you that he literally couldn't take a fight and you're still upset. Draw a conclusion from that for me that makes sense. The fault here is in a non existent fight being announced. In your mind, that put Leon in a damned-every-way situation
I have no fucking clue what you talking about Pal. Try posting when you are sober.

It wasn't a non existing fight. Uncle Dana said the same night that Colby is next . That pretty much makes it an existing fight .

Leon came on afterwards and shot it down hiding under the " he doesn't deserve it" bs or as people with common sense call it DUCKIKG .

Back