Media Edwards doesn't want to fight in July

I disagree with your premise, that simple. Right after it was suggested that he fights Colby he rejected WHEN DATES WEREN'T EVEN DISCUSSED YET. are you refuting this?

He also said he will fight Colby but wants more money because of the way the UFC treated Edwards vs how they treated Colby and that is totally understandable for a normal human.

Edwards was dropped from the rankings when he became inactive due to no fault of his own. Colby chose to be inactive and turned down at least 3 fights yet the UFC is rewarding him for purposefully being inactive but when it was Edwards who became inactive due to no fault of his own they punished him.

Do you see why Edwards would have a problem with this? If not I think it's time for me to just add you to the ignore list cause you have something wrong with your brain that prevents you from being able to relate to other people. If I was being asked to do something I don't morally agree to and would be a big favor to the UFC I would also want to get more money out of it, that's totally understandable to most people, I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding simple things.

Playing the race card nice job. Maybe a large portion of the ufcs fan base just likes WWE style trash talk and United States wrestle boxers

Wtf are you talking about

You're just mad I used the word bigots to describe people who like Colby's shtick. Probably because you're one of them, with race being at the center of your bigotry, seeing as you started talking about race cards out of the blue and for nothing.
If you liked WWE trashtalk, you should be vomiting at the horrible promos Colby tries to cut all the time that would relegate him to some dark indy wrestling fed.
And lol at the wrestle boxer thing. Colby would be out of the UFC right now if he relied on his wrestle boxer style that the crowd loves so much. He had to litteraly be racist and surf on the trump wave to maintain relevancy, and his job lol.

He said he will fight in October and he hasn't said he won't fight Colby in October. He has said he won't fight Colby in July. You're the one that needs to read carefully cause you keep ignoring the main issue is the date of the fight.
I love how you ignore part of my questions. I asked you specifically did he or did he not reject Colby as an opponent when he it was mentioned to him BEFORE dates weren't discussed? You want me to pull the video?

I love how you ignore part of my questions. I asked you specifically did he or did he not reject Colby as an opponent when he it was mentioned to him BEFORE dates weren't discussed? You want me to pull the video?
He did say that but he also has since said he will fight him he just wants more money. Your stuck on outdated info and keep ignoring new info.

He also said he will fight Colby but wants more money because of the way the UFC treated Edwards vs how they treated Colby and that is totally understandable for a normal human.

Edwards was dropped from the rankings when he became inactive due to no fault of his own. Colby chose to be inactive and turned down at least 3 fights yet the UFC is rewarding him for purposefully being inactive but when it was Edwards who became inactive due to no fault of his own they punished him.

Do you see why Edwards would have a problem with this? If not I think it's time for me to just add you to the ignore list cause you have something wrong with your brain that prevents you from being able to relate to other people. If I was being asked to do something I don't morally agree to and would be a big favor to the UFC I would also want to get more money out of it, that's totally understandable to most people, I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding simple things.
It never fails with you , you hit a wall and start the personal attacks. I honeslty thought we were done with this argument and tried to give you a polite way out, but keep coming back like a "last word freak" trying to defend what is so obvious to others, so maybe something is wrong with your brain.

Leon rejected Colby saying he doesn't deserve it and this is my big issue with him and its obvious he is using October to get out of that fight. There is nothing you can do or say on this thread which is going to make me change my mind so why don't you keep just believing in your fallacies without trying to force it upon me. Your points have been duly noted.

It never fails with you , you hit a wall and start the personal attacks. I honeslty thought we were done with this argument and tried to give you a polite way out, but keep coming back like a "last word freak" trying to defend what is so obvious to others, so maybe something is wrong with your brain.

Leon rejected Colby saying he doesn't deserve it and this is my big issue with him and its obvious he is using October to get out of that fight. There is nothing you can do or say on this thread which is going to make me change my mind so why don't you keep just believing in your fallacies without trying to force it upon me. Your points have been duly noted.
You're stuck on out of date info, Edwards said he would fight Colby but wants more money, stop ignoring information you don't like.

He did say that but he also has since said he will fight him he just wants more money. Your stuck on outdated info and keep ignoring new info.

Fine, but how much more money? Jones priced himself out from the Francis fight on purpose. I don't see a fucking reason for more money , especially if he think it's an easy fight. At least Jones was moving up.

Fine, but how much more money? Jones priced himself out from the Francis fight on purpose. I don't see a fucking reason for more money , especially if he think it's an easy fight. At least Jones was moving up.
I literally explained why he wants more money 3 responses ago, top of page 10.

Last edited:
You're stuck on out of date info, Edwards said he would fight Colby but wants more money, stop ignoring information you don't like.
Yes, I admit I didn't know this information. No shame admitting to this. But again asking for more money , pushing dates back etc are all evasive techniques.

To me it's very simple you are the champ, you fight everyone, that fucking simple. And it's not OK to say other fighters do it too, I am not ok with that either. It's a bitch ass move, especially from a fighter.

People here advocating him taking his time. I guess they want more boring fight cards with less title fights :rolleyes:

Yes, I admit I didn't know this information. No shame admitting to this. But again asking for more money , pushing dates back etc are all evasive techniques.

To me it's very simple you are the champ, you fight everyone, that fucking simple. And it's not OK to say other fighters do it too, I am not ok with that either. It's a bitch ass move, especially from a fighter.
If Edwards fights in July that will be 4 fights in 13 months, 3 of which were 5 round fights, are you being dense on purpose? He isn't pushing a fight back, he simply doesn't want to fight 4 times in a 13 month period which makes sense. You're being totally unreasonable, your lack of understanding is astounding. I keep having to explain things to you over and over again and you refuse to understand things that are very simple.

You can't push a fight back that you never agreed to in the first place, Edwards never planned on fighting in July.

If Edwards fights in July that will be 4 fights in 13 months, 3 of which were 5 round fights, are you being dense on purpose? He isn't pushing a fight back, he simply doesn't want to fight 4 times in a 13 month period which makes sense. You're being totally unreasonable, your lack of understanding is astounding. I keep having to explain things to you over and over again and you refuse to understand things that are very simple.

You can't push a fight back that you never agreed to in the first place, Edwards never planned on fighting in July.
You keep iterating the same fallacious argument becaue you keep failing to understand the premise of my argument. IT'S NOT JUST THE DATES. IT'S THE DATAS PLUS HIM REJECTING COLBY.

this makes you dense buddy, fuck.

He’s waiting to see the result of Diaz/Paul in August. Not that complicated guys.

twice now, leon has shown evidence of wishing to avoid colby. However, both times have still been reasonable

1) colby doesn't deserve title shot = he is right

2) 4 months is not enough time to prepare = very fair. 6 months at least for a cardio war against covington, who has been sitting out, while leon just fought 5 rounds in march

Wtf are you talking about

You're just mad I used the word bigots to describe people who like Colby's shtick. Probably because you're one of them, with race being at the center of your bigotry, seeing as you started talking about race cards out of the blue and for nothing.
If you liked WWE trashtalk, you should be vomiting at the horrible promos Colby tries to cut all the time that would relegate him to some dark indy wrestling fed.
And lol at the wrestle boxer thing. Colby would be out of the UFC right now if he relied on his wrestle boxer style that the crowd loves so much. He had to litteraly be racist and surf on the trump wave to maintain relevancy, and his job lol.
Hahahahahahaha you good bro? Lol dude you might not belong on sherdog if you're this easily triggered you virgin nerd

Sounds like he doesnt want to fight.

Too bad, theres plenty of fighters that want to fight like Cobly Covington. Strip him and give the belt to his rightful american owner.

Back