Edibles are a whole other thing.

Edibles are awesome.

• Total voters
I'm confused my brother is a paranoid schizophrenic too and when he has any pot/thc his paranoia flairs up heaps . Thought this was normal but generally interested is that's not the case?

He is very heavily medicated. Every two weeks he gets a powerful shot of anti-psychotics. This shot quells his paranoia, and silences the voices.

He says a side effect of the shot is anxiety, and he says THC smooths that out. His doctor is fine with him taking the THC.

He is very heavily medicated. Every two weeks he gets a powerful shot of anti-psychotics. This shot quells his paranoia, and silences the voices.

He says a side effect of the shot is anxiety, and he says THC smooths that out. His doctor is fine with him taking the THC.
Interesting, my brother always has high anxiety, he has Valium to cope with it but it's always an issue doesn't deal with being in public well etc. his doc is pretty against him smoking again( was heavily using when diagnosed), but he has a very addictive personality so maybe it's that

Do you mind if I ask what he gets a shot of? Understand if you don't want to say though.My bro in the last 8 months changed to a new medication which he likes but I don't personally like the results.

My buddy makes phenomenal butter, lollipops, and cookies. I don't keep any in my house because I have two growing boys that eat everything, and my 17-year-old would eat it all up.

I can't smoke it anymore, it fucking kills my throat. Joints, blunts, bowls, bongs... after two hits my throat is killing me.

I eat or vape exclusively. Much better.

Love edibles.

My buddy makes phenomenal butter, lollipops, and cookies. I don't keep any in my house because I have two growing boys that eat everything, and my 17-year-old would eat it all up.

I can't smoke it anymore, it fucking kills my throat. Joints, blunts, bowls, bongs... after two hits my throat is killing me.

I eat or vape exclusively. Much better.

Love edibles.
I'm much the same. I've gone almost exclusively to a rechargeable vape pen. Except when hash is around. I can still handle small bottle tokes.

My vape pen
alair-main.jpg

I eat a 10mg chocolate most mornings, then go about my day. Breakfast, coffee, work, lift, chores etc. 10mg is a nice base that helps with anxiety and makes me generally mellow, yet completely functional.

Interesting, my brother always has high anxiety, he has Valium to cope with it but it's always an issue doesn't deal with being in public well etc. his doc is pretty against him smoking again( was heavily using when diagnosed), but he has a very addictive personality so maybe it's that

Do you mind if I ask what he gets a shot of? Understand if you don't want to say though.My bro in the last 8 months changed to a new medication which he likes but I don't personally like the results.

I honestly don't know.

His cocktail has changed many times. The current one isn't working very well, and the voices don't go away any more.

I honestly don't know.

His cocktail has changed many times. The current one isn't working very well, and the voices don't go away any more.
Thanks for your replies, sorry to hear that man defiantly a awful disease and one that's hard to come to terms and understand ( personally anyway)

Dude, you're being trolled in this thread by multiple people.

How?

I've heard people have pretty crazy ideas about the effects of THC, I'm interested in hearing what people think.

If they lie to me, so be it.

Edibles are great. They also get me way too fucking high because of the delayed timing and difference in potencies from one item to the next.

I thought I could see/feel my personal magnetic field once. I was supposed to have half of a cake pop. I ate three.

Have a friend who ate a "Dankie" (Dank Twinkie) about 2 months ago at a party. Dude said he thought he could see peoples life force and shit, lol.

I say po-TAY-to.
You say po-tah-to.
Let's call the whole thing off!

As for me, I haven't had many, I partake more in smoking, but I have tried the sour gummies. I have a bag in my room. I take one every once in awhile a few hours before bed so it hits before its time to go to sleep. They haven't had any negative effects on me. They just make me feel heavier and make me laugh at shit way harder. Overall I enjoy whatever I'm doing more.

The other night I had a gummy and was in bed when it hit me. I was watching youtube videos and laughing my ass off like an idiot in the middle of the night. After awhile I got really sleepy and put on some music and fell asleep. Next day I was pretty energized the whole day, slept really good.

weed isn't a drug and if it is, alcohol is more of drug than weed is.

I smoke weed a few times a week but I've got no interest in edibles.

I don't like getting extremely high, my thoughts get too out there.
I don't want to be high for a long period of time.
I want to be high immediately, not wait for an hour to feel anything.

I've got adult shit to do now, so I puff a bit at the end of the day after everything is taken care of and the wife is in bed. I want to be a little buzzed for an hour.
Maybe on a golf trip with the buddies or something it might make sense as that's about the only time I want to be high all day but given the potency and my unfamiliarity with it I'd probably just get too fucked up and not enjoy my day.

I'll stick to smoking.

I remember making a batch of cannabutter from an ounce of vapour poo. I didn't know how strong it was going to be. I cut the butter into 8 pieces and consumed one. All I remember was feeling it come on and then passing out waking up some time later high out of my mind. Now I'm better at judging the dosage but it's nice to get shit faced on a super high dosage from time to time. I'd never want to get that high unless I'm at home.

Yes the high is much different, freaking out is much more likely on edibles than with flower for me. I got lost in a parking garage while high out of my mind on edibles once, that was an ordeal.

I eat them a lot. Hell, I will just pull nugs out of the bag and eat them, sometimes.

Back