Edibles are a whole other thing.

Edibles are awesome.

• Total voters

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seriously. A whole other thing.

Buddy of mine insisted I try his chocolate. He gets edibles for me for my brother (paranoid schizophrenic, needs THC to help with the massive anxiety caused by his other meds) but really wanted me to try the chocolate.

So I did, this tiny piece, and what do you know, today is a write off. The whole day. The smallest piece imaginable and I'm completely useless, have been for hours. He'd suggested I take two, that would have been a nightmare.

I'm thinking fifty may be too old for modern edibles.

chocolate1.jpg

Have fun throwing your life away you fuckin scumbag

Have fun throwing your life away you fuckin scumbag

What?

This is the second time in my life I try edibles, and had to be talked into it.

Really not enjoying the experience, which was the point of this thread.

They take some getting used to and different ones will hit ya in different ways. If you are a lightweight they will usually put you outta commission . In my opinion you should have to prove somehow that you are already a heavy user to even be allowed to walk out of the shop with em.

Too many idiots dont seem to understand the potency and the way to take a dose and end up getting themselves out into deep water they have no purpose being in.

medibles are not for beginners and people with no tolerance

I cant touch that stuff anymore but yeah lol, the first time can be pretty intense. You will not want to leave the room

Kiva Choclate Bar? (thanks @Arkridge!)

What?

This is the second time in my life I try edibles, and had to be talked into it.

Really not enjoying the experience, which was the point of this thread.
Remember that when you're under a bridge with a cock jammed down your throat

"Oh why did I try that stuff!!"

tearstearstears

They take some getting used to and different ones will hit ya in different ways. If you are a lightweight they will usually put you outta commission . In my opinion you should have to prove somehow that you are already a heavy user to even be allowed to walk out of the shop with em.

Too many idiots dont seem to understand the potency and the way to take a dose and end up getting themselves out into deep water they have no purpose being in.

medibles are not for beginners and people with no tolerance

I cant touch that stuff anymore but yeah lol, the first time can be pretty intense. You will not want to leave the room

Kiva Choclate Bar? (thanks @Arkridge!)

I have zero tolerance.

The piece was tiny, less than a cm square, and it took more than an hour to hit me. When it did, though, it hit me hard, and I'm as messed up now as I was four hours ago.

I had ribs going all day that required a lot of attention, this has been a weird day. Holy crap am I glad I made the ribs though. They have never tasted as good, although in reality they may taste terrible, no idea.

Remember that when you're under a bridge with a cock jammed down your throat

"Oh why did I try that stuff!!"

tearstearstears
lol go away. I've been smoking weed daily for 15 years, so did my parents their entire lives.

I have zero tolerance.

The piece was tiny, less than a cm square, and it took more than an hour to hit me. When it did, though, it hit me hard, and I'm as messed up now as I was four hours ago.

I had ribs going all day that required a lot of attention, this has been a weird day. Holy crap am I glad I made the ribs though. They have never tasted as good, although in reality they may taste terrible, no idea.
I think each chocolate bar in total is 180 mg, divided into 4 smaller bars at 45 mg. Even a quarter of one of the smaller bars is ridiculous.

It can give you a panic attack if you aren't ready. Best advice when that happens is to just stay at home (I'd assume and would hope you'd only take one on your day off lol) listen to music or watch one of your favorite sitcoms. Or, sleep it off.

When I had my first one back in college I could not leave the room. It gets you because it can take over an hour to kick in, so you're completely unprepared.

I think each chocolate bar in total is 180 mg, divided into 4 smaller bars at 45 mg. Even a quarter of one of the smaller bars is ridiculous.

It can give you a panic attack if you aren't ready. Best advice when that happens is to just stay at home (I'd assume and would hope you'd only take one on your day off lol) listen to music or watch one of your favorite sitcoms. Or, sleep it off.

When I had my first one back in college I could not leave the room. It gets you because it can take over an hour to kick in, so you're completely unprepared.

Yeah, this has exactly been my experience, except no panic attack. Small amount, took an hour, can barely walk. Not leaving home.

Ate some sick Edibles in LA this week from a weed store.

Me and my buddies were tore up

My little experience with edibles is that they just made me super tired. I wouldn't get nearly the "trippiness" that comes with smoking. And from what I hear all edibles will essentially hit you the same mg for mg whereas smoking different strains will yield different results.

And I've found out my 30-something year old self does not enjoy weed nearly as much as my twenty year old self did. Kind of weird, but I don't really understand why people like it so much.

Pretty soon this will be you ts you druggie

drugs-woman-4_1833998i1.jpg

See thats what I am talking about. The size piece you had doesnt matter in the slightest if it a candy with 400 mgs in it and you obviously dont have the tolerance for that.

I always tell my customers if you dont use cannabis on a regular basis than dont start there. Also tell people start out with something super weak(20mgs or so) eat a small piece of it and see what happens after 2 hours. You can always put more on but you cant go back once you go to far with it.

Medibles are not an exact science and require a bit of getting used to before you can eat them and still function .

One time we bought this really shitty weed too shitty to smoke so we made brownies with it. We were so fucked up we couldnt movethe higher we got the more brownies we ate the more brownies we ate the higher we got. I remember wanting water sooooooo bad but i couldnt get up

Back