Edibles are a whole other thing.

Edibles are awesome.

• Total voters
Daily dabber, edibles don't affect me. At all.
I've been given edibles not knowing they were medicated and never realized it.

Daily dabber, edibles don't affect me. At all.
I've been given edibles not knowing they were medicated and never realized it.

Same here. Just not cost effective.
I have to eat half of a $20 chocolate bar to feel anything.
Cool body high but I'm not spending $10 to get high once.

Used to make brownies at parties and watch all the newbs end up thinking they were going to die, haha.

"It's just a little brownie"

I smoke bongloads everyday and have for probably the last 10 years and I dont touch edibles or wax/oil. Shit is just too much.

Same here. Just not cost effective.
I have to eat half of a $20 chocolate bar to feel anything.
Cool body high but I'm not spending $10 to get high once.

Used to make brownies at parties and watch all the newbs end up thinking they were going to die, haha.

"It's just a little brownie"
I just tell people, don't waste it on me.
I'm busy loading up GG boogers dipped in terp sauce.

I just tell people, don't waste it on me.
I'm busy loading up GG boogers dipped in terp sauce.

Haha boogers is a good description.
Got the durban poison crumbs lately.
Had to quit smoking a year ago when I got 2 letters from management saying they there were complaints of pot smell coming from my apt.

The second letter came on 4/20.
Wise asses.

Terp sauce ??

Haha boogers is a good description.
Got the durban poison crumbs lately.
Had to quit smoking a year ago when I got 2 letters from management saying they there were complaints of pot smell coming from my apt.

The second letter came on 4/20.
Wise asses.

Terp sauce ??
It's pure thc, extracted, and then plant terpenes are added in to create a "sauce".
It's obscene decadence. The sauce by itself is potent.

I love the fact that I've stopped smelling like pot and don't use an ashtray anymore

That dab shit is way more intense IMO. Had no idea how potent they were like 4 years ago and smoked a nice chunk. Put myself in a damn coma

You're not that bright are ya?

Actually I'm smart enough to know he difference between a casual user and a hard core drug addict. I also don't get on my high horse and judge people for stupid reasons.refer to my earlier post. Its directed at you.

Actually I'm smart enough to know he difference between a casual user and a hard core drug addict. I also don't get on my high horse and judge people for stupid reasons.refer to my earlier post. Its directed at you.
Wow you really are dumber than shit
Must be all the drugs you do
Ruined your cognitive abilities it seems

That dab shit is way more intense IMO. Had no idea how potent they were like 4 years ago and smoked a nice chunk. Put myself in a damn coma
I got used to it pretty fast but I've got friends who think the same, too strong

Was at a party and this chick I know offered me a brownie. Was about to eat it, then it dawned on me

"Is there pot in here?"

"Yeah."

"Why would you offer me a pot brownie?"

"Why would I offer you a normal brownie?"

Fair enough.

never did edibles.

seems potency is all over the place with those things, so i'll pass.

Was at a party and this chick I know offered me a brownie. Was about to eat it, then it dawned on me

"Is there pot in here?"

"Yeah."

"Why would you offer me a pot brownie?"

"Why would I offer you a normal brownie?"

Fair enough.
She cared. So nice.

It's pure thc, extracted, and then plant terpenes are added in to create a "sauce".
It's obscene decadence. The sauce by itself is potent.

I love the fact that I've stopped smelling like pot and don't use an ashtray anymore
I do mostly oil nowadays and I like not coughing up brown gunk anymore.
I make one batch of oil from trim and popcorn and thin it with pure terpenes. I mix up limonene/pinene dominant pens for day and myrcene/linalool for after work..
As for the smell... I still sweat out a pretty dank odor.

Back