Edibles are a whole other thing.

Edibles are awesome.

• Total voters
Seriously. A whole other thing.

Buddy of mine insisted I try his chocolate. He gets edibles for me for my brother (paranoid schizophrenic, needs THC to help with the massive anxiety caused by his other meds) but really wanted me to try the chocolate.

So I did, this tiny piece, and what do you know, today is a write off. The whole day. The smallest piece imaginable and I'm completely useless, have been for hours. He'd suggested I take two, that would have been a nightmare.

I'm thinking fifty may be too old for modern edibles.

chocolate1.jpg

I wonder what would have happened if you ate the entire bar?

I'm glad potato is in second place in the polls.

The last thing I'd give a paranoid schizophrenic is thc (well not the last, I wouldn't give him a bunch of pcp).

Edibles make you feel the truth about the life you're living. If you have a bad trip its because you're not living life according to your own moral compass

Edibles make you feel the truth about the life you're living. If you have a bad trip its because you're not living life according to your own moral compass
That's bull shit. For me it's just the length of the ordeal that wears on me, it's the same with LSD and mushrooms. By the 9 hour mark I always regret it and just want to go to bed and sleep it off.

That dab shit is way more intense IMO. Had no idea how potent they were like 4 years ago and smoked a nice chunk. Put myself in a damn coma

Dont like the dabbers. It's like taking 10 bong rips at once.

Wouldve been fun in HS/College, but I got shit to do these days lol

Exactly. My buddy who tried it for the first time with me said it was more intense than that spice crap

I smoke bongloads everyday and have for probably the last 10 years and I dont touch edibles or wax/oil. Shit is just too much.

I remember when I started college my friend started getting this wax. I had already been smoking daily for about 5 years at that point and every time I smoked this shit with him I went straight to my room and passed out.

Exactly. My buddy who tried it for the first time with me said it was more intense than that spice crap

I remember when I started college my friend started getting this wax. I had already been smoking daily for about 5 years at that point and every time I smoked this shit with him I went straight to my room and passed out.
At a lot of the shops I frequent they give a free dab with purchase. I hit a dab sesh about twice a week. Usually before bed.

I shouldnt say I CANT handle them, I do dab when i go to my friends houses and it doesnt kill me. It is a more intense high though and usually gets me a little too "low" and slow for my liking. Ive never liked sativas and I am almost always smoking OG. Edibles are a waste in the fact that you dont know what its gonna do. If I take 3 bong loads, I know how high im going to be.

That's bull shit. For me it's just the length of the ordeal that wears on me, it's the same with LSD and mushrooms. By the 9 hour mark I always regret it and just want to go to bed and sleep it off.

That's definitely true with shrooms but I've never found that with edibles. I fall asleep with no problem. Although that might just be because I'm old and tired af all the time.

Recently I've begun foregoing the cake, cookies, etc. aspect in favor of just eating the infused oil (coconut). Swallowing a chunk (it's kept in the fridge) before bedtime has produced some good nights of sleep.

Potato.

I don't partake, and my boy Lo is no dirty hippie.

Love edibles ...... but the good shit you get at the Dispensaries. Usually get the chocolate coins (THC / CBD) ....... Aren't expensive ...... I eat 2 of those and it's like I'm floating for 5-6 hours. Strongest weed I ever smoked is caviar but I gotta say edibles are stronger than that at least for me.

went to Colorado last year, and tried some edibles from Maggie's farm.

Man, i was high from 11pm and still felt the effects until 3pm the next day. that stuff was strong.

next time i try them, I'm gonna lower the dose.

i did get some weed and it was awesome, wish i could smoke it more often.

went to Colorado last year, and tried some edibles from Maggie's farm.

Man, i was high from 11pm and still felt the effects until 3pm the next day. that stuff was strong.

next time i try them, I'm gonna lower the dose.

i did get some weed and it was awesome, wish i could smoke it more often.

How high was the dose? 25 mg chocolates were good for me. Lasted about 5-6 hours. Don’t eat them at 11 pm btw unless you’re planning to stay up all night.

How high was the dose? 25 mg chocolates were good for me. Lasted about 5-6 hours. Don’t eat them at 11 pm btw unless you’re planning to stay up all night.
don't remember, but i ate the recommend dose which was 1, then after 45 mins nothing happened. So my impatient ass ate 3.5 more. and the rest is history

don't remember, but i ate the recommend dose which was 1, then after 45 mins nothing happened. So my impatient ass ate 3.5 more. and the rest is history

Lol oh shit. NEVER do that, I did something like that with shrooms once....

Back