Eddie Alvarez would smoke Conor.

Alvarez has great boxing as well. His hands are really good.
Eddie's hands are to Conors as Conors wrestling is to Eddies wrestling. They both aren't even close. Fight could go either way

Alvarez will be a very tough fight for conor.

Alvarez needs to win though because if he does not, then the haters will start saying that Alvarez is not very good and just a fringe fighter lol

I been talking about Conor's weakness to a the ground, but whenever I do I am either a "Conor hater" or "I didn't watch the fight correctly" even when I give props to Conor for knocking Mendes out. People all seem to forget about Conor begging Herb dean to stand the fight up.

It's no slam dunk, Scyther. Either man can KO each other. Early on, CM has good power and the ability to slip punches well and counter. Later rounds, I think Eddie can capitalize with his TD's and wrestling.

Alvarez will be a very tough fight for conor.

Alvarez needs to win though because if he does not, then the haters will start saying that Alvarez is not very good and just a fringe fighter lol

They're saying that now

You are the one who is delusional if you think eddie can hang with conor on the feet. The guy just wings wild punches conor would outstrike him easily he has the superior boxing its really not a secret. Eddies only chance to win is lay and pray

If mendes can get to CM's chin, you don't think Eddie can?

Conor had a bad cut in the mendes fight, he looked pale and frail, 194 conor looked fine, yet he still beat one of the best wrestlers in mma

You are the one who is delusional if you think eddie can hang with conor on the feet. The guy just wings wild punches conor would outstrike him easily he has the superior boxing its really not a secret. Eddies only chance to win is lay and pray
If you think Eddie just "wings wild punches" you are indeed delusional.

Would be interesting. Alvarez is bigger than Mendes but not the same level of wrestler
Id wager a more complete grappler and fighter though. Takedown for takedown chad is better but once it hits the mat eddie will know what to do and wont get tired.

Conor had a bad cut in the mendes fight, he looked pale and frail, 194 conor looked fine, yet he still beat one of the best wrestlers in mma
Looking pale and frail is your excuse for his crap TDD? Mendes was taking the fight on 3 weeks notice. Even if he was frail that's the downside of fighting at a class he has no business fighting at.

If you think Eddie just "wings wild punches" you are indeed delusional.

I know right. Has this guy even seen an Eddie Alvarez fight? The guy has the most crisp straight rights in the game. How he slips it unexpectedly like that is a thing of beauty.

Eddie can only win in a 5 round borefest. Which leaves plenty of time to get caught...

Cmon dude. You say he had a bad weight cut, but discount mendes on short notice? It's fine to be a fan, but try to be somewhat objective

Pfft, he'll do nootin! he'll do fookin nootin!

Looking pale and frail is your excuse for his crap TDD? Mendes was taking the fight on 3 weeks notice. Even if he was frail that's the downside of fighting at a class he has no business fighting at.
his tdd wasn't crap, of course one of the best wrestlers in mma is going to take his opponents down doofus, that's was the first time he faced a wrestler and it was one of the best, he still stopped some td and got the finish, silva got wrestlefucked by chael

People that discount chads sucess in the first round of that fight are prob the same ones that wouldnt shut the fuck up about conors sucess in the first round of diaz 1.

Back