Eddie Alvarez would smoke Conor.

God I love these old threads. Not too many ppl have Conor a chance. TBH I'm not sure if I would've back then.

This TS is crazy.

Next he'll be telling us the earth is flat! LOL!
To be fare it's pretty easy to say this when you know exactly how the fight played out. Saying Eddie could outwrestle Conor is not a bold prediction.

Whatever fools... thats no sweat to @Scyther at the end of the day the world is still flat get fucked nooblords.... PICKLE RICK!!!

You people are delusional if you think that Conor would beat a legit wrestler at 155. Just as with Dos Anjos Conor has a punchers chance at best. If this fight gets made Conor is in for another rude awakening and will be asking for another rematch.

Do you guys forget Conor had serious trouble with Chad Mendes with three weeks notice. The guy who barely stands above Joseph Benavidez and could easily make 135.

Chad+Mendes+Joseph+Benavidez+3rd+Annual+Fighters+GexcFUeDQ0Vl.jpg

Alvarez has incredible ccardio and has been in 5 round wars with other legit wrestlers. You remember what Alvarez did to Anthony Pettis a guy with good TDD and overall wrestling?

Take a look at how easily Chad takes Conor down. It was almost comically easy. Chad also began to gas out in the middle of round 1.

Just at 5:38 and 7:08 alone look at how easily Mendes took Conor down. It was like he was handling a baby.

grab-2016-11-13-00h58m33s109.png

Back