Dustin Poirier Is Not Playing Games

In other news Nate Diaz will get the lightweight title shot following ramadan.

Still don't see him getting past Eddie in the rematch. Should be a great fight.

Why on earth would ANYONE hope for that given how this entire saga unfolded?
Because Dustin quit like a bitch when Eddie gained momentum? Dustin cheated himself, Eddie and the fans of a potential FOTY. Then made hilarious statements such as " if the UFC wants to act as if I beat Eddie then I want the title shot or a #1 contender fight"

Only in your imagination.
In reality, we all saw it, we all know it. Dustin knows it... no other reason for him to pursue this rematch so hard. He's ashamed of quitting.

His actions before, during and after make this clear.

He wanted his win money and an easy way out

During post fight he said he's good to fight AFTER the NC was announced

He immediately petitioned and told everyone and their mother he wanted and only cared about his win bonus.

He told the ref he couldn't see, which is BS but even if true many fighters lie to the ref and say yes when they can't just to keep fighting.

In reality, we all saw it, we all know it. Dustin knows it... no other reason for him to pursue this rematch so hard. He's ashamed of quitting.

That is retarded.

His actions before, during and after make this clear.

You mean when he was winning the fight and then illegally kneed? There is zero evidence of quitting there. He isn't the one who stopped the fight.

He wanted his win money and an easy way out

During post fight he said he's good to fight AFTER the NC was announced

Because he deserved the win and didn't get it.

He immediately petitioned and told everyone and their mother he wanted and only cared about his win bonus.

He told the ref he couldn't see, which is BS but even if true many fighters lie to the ref and say yes when they can't just to keep fighting.

To prove you even dumber go watch his last fight where he could barely see out of one eye for most of the fight and was fine with it. You are just plain wrong.

That is extremely foolish on your part, there are elite guys like Rory Macdonald in Bellator, and not so elite guys like Sage Northcutt. You have to look at the individual figter... DUHHH
Rory MacDonald left the UFC with a 0-2 record. Bad example.

I like poirier but when he makes fights personal he usually fails (conor and mj) He seems to be taking this Eddie rematch very personally

Rory MacDonald left the UFC with a 0-2 record. Bad example.
I mean, Rory left on the back of 2 straight losses, but he went 9-4 in the UFC with those losses to two former champions and a two-time title challenger. He is very much still elite.

I mean, Rory left on the back of 2 straight losses, but he went 9-4 in the UFC with those losses to two former champions and a two-time title challenger. He is very much still elite.
You can label him "elite" if you want. It doesn't change the fact that he left the UFC 0-2, and now he is competing in the Beta League. So, how much weight does this "elite" label you are placing on him really hold? In my opinion, not much. If you are competing in the UFC, then I personally cannot call you "elite."

It is like dropping out of Harvard with a failing grade and getting decent grades at a local community college. Maybe you are still Harvard material, but how can we know if you are not competing at Harvard?

Remember how cocky dude was and how much shit he talked before he fought Conor?

how he was going to be the one to expose Conor and Conor had never fought a real complete MMAtist like him

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back