Dustin Poirier Is Not Playing Games

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
IMG_0381.PNG

Dude is motivated.

Porier is awesome to watch fight, I just don’t see him ever holding the belt.

I think he beats Eddie this time though

Doesn't mean shit if he wins and UFC decides to give someone else the shot. What is he gonna do, throw a dolly at a bus? He can say whatever he wants on Twitter but he has no leverage.

That's cool, but if the UFC decides to give Conor, then Tony, then Kevin Lee title shots before him, there's not much he can do about it.

This guy got KO'd by a rookie 145er. Got KO'd by Michael Johnson (who is now getting finished by rookies and 145ers). He beats a has-been and a rookie, and now he is a number 1 contender?

I don't respect UFC rankings at all. It is obvious that it is based on celebrity and recent exciting win bias.

winner fights Kevin Lee ?

Khabib has Ferg and potential Conor fight = that will take minimum 1 year to fight both

Conrad McDickery called him a journeyman, so i would love the poetic justice of Dustin taking the strap that Cunter was too much of a pussy to defend.

-@DuntinPoirier: And they laughed!

That's cool, but if the UFC decides to give Conor, then Tony, then Kevin Lee title shots before him, there's not much he can do about it.
yup, I say winner of this gets Lee in a wait till whenever conor/tony/khabib figure shit out number one contenders match

Doesn't mean shit if he wins and UFC decides to give someone else the shot. What is he gonna do, throw a dolly at a bus? He can say whatever he wants on Twitter but he has no leverage.
He's a draw and he's exciting. Who else is gonna get it? Lee? lmao.

hes probably not the guy they'd prefer to give a title shot too although he could make some money if they promoted him right.

seems like they want khabib and conor or kevin lee as the 2nd option. gsp obviously the mystery since we dont know anything about him at LW yet

Porier is awesome to watch fight, I just don’t see him ever holding the belt.

I think he beats Eddie this time though
I don't see him winning the title either but with this win he really should get a chance imo.

Or maybe get a clause in your contract that if you win you are the next contender for the belt...

Really hope Eddie puts his lights out.

Against who?

Conor?
Tony?
Khabib?

What a mess.

It's weird how the two guys who i think have the best chance at beating Khabib, probably never will fight him, Alvarez and Gaethje.

If he gets it great, I'd watch.

That division (among others) is all about musical chairs these days!

Back