Dustin Poirier Is Not Playing Games

I'm torn. I would love nothing more than to see Dustin sleep Eddie in a brutal fashion...but I also think Eddie is a tougher match up for Khabib.

Guess I'll just have to settle with Khabib (ideally) submitting Dustin and TKOing Lee. My boy needs some more finishes on his record.

Doesn't mean shit if he wins and UFC decides to give someone else the shot. What is he gonna do, throw a dolly at a bus? He can say whatever he wants on Twitter but he has no leverage.
In a perfect world, people with Dustin's hairline would get what they wanted. While the Tony Ferguson's are relegated to FP prelims.

Connor is getting the TS, Dustin is getting a wrestle fuck from Kevin Lee in november.

Connor is getting the TS, Dustin is getting a wrestle fuck from Kevin Lee in november.
There is a strong possibility that Dustin would KO Lee. His ground game is solid and he has much more diverse striking than Edson.

Could go either way.

So apparently beating Jim Miller, Sloppy Gaethje, and Eddie Sanchez gets you a title shot???

Lol how absurd. Feed this guy to Kevin Lee or something.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cannot wait to see this tilt live at the dome

DP could be champ, just needs to pick up his speed a little imo

This guy got KO'd by a rookie 145er. Got KO'd by Michael Johnson (who is now getting finished by rookies and 145ers). He beats a has-been and a rookie, and now he is a number 1 contender?

I don't respect UFC rankings at all. It is obvious that it is based on celebrity and recent exciting win bias.

He beat the guy that beat Michael Johnson who as you said beat him. Yeah that matters.

Dustin is extremely talented but his chin is average at best.

This guy got KO'd by a rookie 145er. Got KO'd by Michael Johnson (who is now getting finished by rookies and 145ers). He beats a has-been and a rookie, and now he is a number 1 contender?

I don't respect UFC rankings at all. It is obvious that it is based on celebrity and recent exciting win bias.
You sound angry and frustrated.

Porier is awesome to watch fight, I just don’t see him ever holding the belt.

I think he beats Eddie this time though
Yep. He's definitely in the "close but no cigar" category.

Conrad McDickery called him a journeyman, so i would love the poetic justice of Dustin taking the strap that Cunter was too much of a pussy to defend.
Funny that Conor laid him out in the foist round. Keep dreaming.

Porier can't even handle Conors mind games without getting emotional and worked up.

Porier is a lifetime gatekeeper.

UFC have done a great job selling you idiots brawlers like Porier & Jeremy Stephens as potential champions.

So apparently beating Jim Miller, Sloppy Gaethje, and Eddie Sanchez gets you a title shot???

giphy.gif

Pettis as well, man, had already forgotten about all of those shots to the back of the head.

Great reply & yea, if he wins, he can't be denied.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back