Dr. AnnMaria (Ronda's Mom) on UFC 168 and Ronda's behavior.

yeah i guess some people will shake hands after and some view it as fake to each their own. Kind of doesn't make sense if you think about what ronda did she said she respects miesha a lot as a fighter but not as a person? You're in the cage so shaking her hand is showing respect to her as a fighter not showing respect to her personality. It's not like Miesha asked if they wanted to go to the club afterwards. Just feel like Rousey said a lot more messed up stuff leading up to the fight that they should just say screw it. I could see if neither of them wanted to shake hands but Miesha straight up took the high road and Rousey showed some disrespect no matter. On a side note i really enjoyed that fight but for some weird reason a lot of people were hating on it saying it sucked.

DId you miss the part where I said she did it to appease the crowd after they were already booing the shit out of her? She didn't mean it. Just like afterwards at the presser she said that Tate never hurt her and was so smug about it. Rhonda got rocked a few times in that fight and took shots that I haven't seen her take before but she wasn't gonna let anyone know that especially Tate. Rhonda still has a ton of growing up to do. Her gesture was classless period. I know Tate never said anything like fuck you and your family you fucking **** or anything like that, Rhonda just loves the attention. She's like a bad version of Chael. Chael trolls to drum up interest and promote himself and then after it's all respect. Rhonda is just a bitch cuz that's who she really is.

You act like you have her all figured out. Have you even met her in person?

Edwin is her head coach. Look up the post fight interview this is the "extended" family that she is talking about. Tate came at his unibrow. Yes I know that and Carraway is an idiot for even saying that but supposedly he was talking to a fan and not Ronda. Ronda said something like " she followed miesha around talking shit so that she could get a fight" so don't simply say ronda "joked" about fighting miesha b.c. it is incorrect.

Ronda's irrational eh? "Irrationality is cognition, thinking, talking or acting without inclusion of rationality. It is more specifically described as an action or opinion given through inadequate use of reason, emotional distress, or cognitive deficiency"
Cognitive deficiency! You are comming at Ronda's level of intelligence you challenged pattern recognizing you!(just messing)

His name is Edmond. Spoken like a true person who didn't know a thing about him or Rousey before TUF.

As I told the nice man from ESPN. Ronda is 26 years old and in a very public arena. If you think of all of the things you see from entertainers and professional athletes - DUI, steroid use, wild parties, drug rehab, multiple extramarital affairs and on and on. Or just think of the average 26-year-old. If you're a parent and the WORST thing anyone can say about your 26-year-old child is that he or she says "Fuck" and didn't shake someone's hand, you ought to go to mass, light candles, get down on your knees and say a prayer of thanks.

Except that's not even close to the worst anyone can say about Rousey.

Now I see where Ronda gets her attitude from.... oh yeah, and her judo thingy too.

Dr. AnnMaria spoke the truth! Though I have zero doubts the Saints of Sherdog will try to find a way to bash her for no reasons whatsoever.

In fact, we already know who those guys are before they enter this thread.

She gave props to Miesha after Rogan was asking her about the crowd booing her. She tried to pump the brakes on that shit. That's like saying sorry when you don't really mean it. I took no solace in that neither did most people with any sense. She has a major character flaw and shows very little class but hey that's her. People are going to debate what they think of her and we're not all gonna agree. What she did was classless and she had just as much to do with all the bad blood as Miesha if not more. Hopefully one day she will look back on her life and say "did I really act like that"?

What you guys (the Ronda haters) are def consistent with is the refusal to know how silly you sound. Ronda said the same stuff about Tate (that she respects her as a fighter but doesn't like her personally) many times in the months before the fight (including on TUF) but you guys act like it's something new and a reaction to the crowd booing.

DId you miss the part where I said she did it to appease the crowd after they were already booing the shit out of her? She didn't mean it. Just like afterwards at the presser she said that Tate never hurt her and was so smug about it. Rhonda got rocked a few times in that fight and took shots that I haven't seen her take before but she wasn't gonna let anyone know that especially Tate. Rhonda still has a ton of growing up to do. Her gesture was classless period. I know Tate never said anything like fuck you and your family you fucking **** or anything like that, Rhonda just loves the attention. She's like a bad version of Chael. Chael trolls to drum up interest and promote himself and then after it's all respect. Rhonda is just a bitch cuz that's who she really is.

Like I said before, Ronda said the same stuff many times before. It had NOTHING to do with boos from the crowd but those with selective memory refuse to understand it. I believe you refuse to understand it because that way you can discredit her statement as just a way "to appease the crowd after they were already booing the shit out of her".

Get a grip on reality and know what you're talking about before posting such ill-informed drivel.

Quote:
As I told the nice man from ESPN. Ronda is 26 years old and in a very public arena. If you think of all of the things you see from entertainers and professional athletes - DUI, steroid use, wild parties, drug rehab, multiple extramarital affairs and on and on. Or just think of the average 26-year-old. If you're a parent and the WORST thing anyone can say about your 26-year-old child is that he or she says "Fuck" and didn't shake someone's hand, you ought to go to mass, light candles, get down on your knees and say a prayer of thanks.

Except that's not even close to the worst anyone can say about Rousey.

But those that do are nit-wits, IMHO

If you're a parent and the WORST thing anyone can say about your 26-year-old child is that he or she says "Fuck" and didn't shake someone's hand, you ought to go to mass, light candles, get down on your knees and say a prayer of thanks.

No one thinks that Ann maria interpretation of a 26 year old is somehow disconnected with reality? most 26 year olds act like normal people .. but while your catching mass I hope you never have to ask forgiveness for you or your daughter. Humble people no..

What is she a doctor of?

armbars

Disrespect her opponentS??

Name an opponent not named Miesha Tate whom she displayed this behavior towards.

Julianna Pena (an opponent of Rousey's 'family', but I guess it was just one stupid comment towards her)
Cyborg, but she wasn't an opponent because Rousey ducked her
Bryan Caraway (she'd like to beat the shit out of him)
There's a story from Dennis Hallman that Rousey was pretty rude with the producer on TUF, but who knows if that story is true

I disliked Ronda well before TUF, but I have considered becoming a fan, but she makes it difficult. All these damn white knights who blindly defend her don't help, either. My biggest problem is that she acts like her shit doesn't stink. A number of people have commented that Rousey acts like a spoiled brat who thinks she's better than everyone else, and that comes across quite a bit whenever she's on TV. But, she's only 26 years old, so it's all OK...

Agreed 100%.

Ronda wrapping herself around a telephone poke in a drunken stupor, laundering money or wishing her opponent to be the first MMA-related death in the octagon are all worse than Ronda sticking by her convictions and integrity by not shaking hands with someone who she believes wronged her.

War momma Rousey.

Her mum seemed like top bird to be honest; on tuf that is

Dr. AnnMaria spoke the truth! Though I have zero doubts the Saints of Sherdog will try to find a way to bash her for no reasons whatsoever.

In fact, we already know who those guys are before they enter this thread.

We can judge people on only what we see. No one has said Ronda is the worst person out there or she should be banned for her behaviour. All people are saying is it was not sportsmanship what she did. For some people it means nothing and other people value sportsmanship. But rambling up all the worse thing she could have done and say she could have been much worse is pointless. It wasnt Sherdoggers who booed her after an amazing performance. It was the people who went to the fight and paid for it.

Just because you're the type to internalize, hide or deny your hatred towards someone that you hate and hates you when you're face to face with them, that doesn't make you "better" than Ronda.

White knight of the year here

Her mom seems controlling. She should've taught her daughter manners.

Back