Dr. AnnMaria (Ronda's Mom) on UFC 168 and Ronda's behavior.

Started the "name calling"? Are you 7 years old and also delusional? I said she acted like an ass and your acting like I said she is the worst person in the world and that i'm better than her.

I've trained in bjj/mma for around 7 years now and have competed multiple times. I don't normally know the people I compete against but idc if i hated them or not as long as we had a good match. It's not fake or anything to shake someones hand afterwards? Their "beef" has absolutely no substance whatsoever. A good fight should put aside the differences with that person because you just fought them for christ's sake! It's just immature(sorry for the name calling).

Just because you can't understand the reason or haven't followed the narrative closely enough to know what it is, does not mean she doesn't have a legit reason. People have different ideas of what loyalty and honor means. In her family they apparently don't shake peoples hands if those people have insulted their (extended) family and not properly apologized for it. Her mom is the same way. I personally can't blame them if they think that's crossing the line. At least they are consistent. The good thing about such people is that you know that they will never fuck you over, if they consider you part of their family. That's a rare thing.

If you don't know what I mean by pattern recognizing machine (clue: you are using it right now), then how would you know if I use it in the wrong context?

Because if I don't know about a certain topic I check something called google. The sentence doesn't make sense buddy I can't even tell if you are referring to me or the computer as machine. In computers pattern recognition cannot be developmentally challenged. If you are referring to me then I cannot be a machine. I'm sorry please clarify the sentence "It's funny how it's usually people with a developmentally challenged pattern recognizing machine that question other people's intelligence." You are using it in the wrong context from what I gathered are you taking an intro to psych class and used a bold word in chapter 1 to sound intelligent?

Definition:pattern recognition involves identification of faces, objects, words, melodies, etc.

Definition:pattern recognition involves identification of faces, objects, words, melodies, etc.

Good job. Now, what do you have, that you are using right now, that is good at doing that?
Nevermind, I'll just tell you, because this is going to take forever:
It's your brain, genius. Your brain is a pattern recognition machine.

Just because you can't understand the reason or haven't followed the narrative closely enough to know what it is, does not mean she doesn't have a legit reason. People have different ideas of what loyalty and honor means. In her family they apparently don't shake peoples hands if those people have insulted their (extended) family and not properly apologized for it. Her mom is the same way. I personally can't blame them if they think that's crossing the line. At least they are consistent. The good thing about such people is that you know that they will never fuck you over, if they consider you part of their family. That's a rare thing.

LMAO i mean you don't seem like a bad person or anything but I just completely disagree with what you are saying. I looked it up are you aware that the family she is talking about is Edwin? I mean it's not like Ronda didn't make fun of Miesha's long term boyfriend for years now. Where was Ronda's apology? Once again, fighting someone should basically replace apologizing at least temporarily. Ronda started their entire beef but she can't handle it when someone makes fun of Edwin unibrow i'm cracking up that this was what ronda means. I literally thought miesha went on a 20 minute rant about ronda's mom for no reason.

LMAO i mean you don't seem like a bad person or anything but I just completely disagree with what you are saying. I looked it up are you aware that the family she is talking about is Edwin? I mean it's not like Ronda didn't make fun of Miesha's long term boyfriend for years now. Where was Ronda's apology? Once again, fighting someone should basically replace apologizing at least temporarily. Ronda started their entire beef but she can't handle it when someone makes fun of Edwin unibrow i'm cracking up that this was what ronda means. I literally thought miesha went on a 20 minute rant about ronda's mom for no reason.

Who is Edwin?
Do you know everything that happened behind the scenes at the show?
You realize that it was an edited show, right?
Do you even know how the Caraway thing started?
Ronda joked about fighting Miesha and after that her boyfriend on the Rogan show, upon which Caraway replied that he'll knock her teeth out and break her arm.
Btw, I never said she was entirely rational about it.

Good job. Now, what do you have, that you are using right now, that is good at doing that?
Nevermind, I'll just tell you, because this is going to take forever:
It's your brain, genius. Your brain is a pattern recognition machine.

"Human beings have only a weak ability to process logic, but a very deep core capability of recognizing patterns. To do logical thinking, we need to use the neocortex, which is basically a large pattern recognizer.

lmao bro you might be the one who is a little slow. I mean I think I understand the concept now but developmentally challenged pattern recognition machine is horrible grammar and is not a real description of what you are trying to say. It's also kind of weird you used those choice of words tbh. But if you are questioning my intelligence would that not mean that you also have a "developmentally challenged pattern recognition machine" or does that just mean your a hypocrite? Please don't try talking like a T-3000 next time.

In real life, sometimes people don't like each other. Sometimes, one of the two people that don't like one another is more passive-aggressive while the other is more blunt & straight forward about not liking that certain someone. There's really nothing more to it, this doesn't exactly make RR some degenerate b/c she didn't want to please us by shaking her enemies hand. The hand shake wouldn't mean shit to them, their hate for each other runs pretty deep so it woulda just been all for show which is why I say it would've just been for us. Therefore it would've been fake, plus they're not exactly in a formal environment either. RR had her beef with Tate, not my problem, not my place to judge since it was personal, period.

I'm sure her mom is the reason Ronda is the way that she is. Thats not a compliment.

Who is Edwin?
Do you know everything that happened behind the scenes at the show?
You realize that it was an edited show, right?
Do you even know how the Caraway thing started?
Ronda joked about fighting Miesha and after that her boyfriend on the Rogan show, upon which Caraway replied that he'll knock her teeth out and break her arm.
Btw, I never said she was entirely rational about it.

Edwin is her head coach. Look up the post fight interview this is the "extended" family that she is talking about. Tate came at his unibrow. Yes I know that and Carraway is an idiot for even saying that but supposedly he was talking to a fan and not Ronda. Ronda said something like " she followed miesha around talking shit so that she could get a fight" so don't simply say ronda "joked" about fighting miesha b.c. it is incorrect.

Ronda's irrational eh? "Irrationality is cognition, thinking, talking or acting without inclusion of rationality. It is more specifically described as an action or opinion given through inadequate use of reason, emotional distress, or cognitive deficiency"
Cognitive deficiency! You are comming at Ronda's level of intelligence you challenged pattern recognizing you!(just messing)

In real life, sometimes people don't like each other. Sometimes, one of the two people that don't like one another is more passive-aggressive while the other is more blunt & straight forward about not liking that certain someone. There's really nothing more to it, this doesn't exactly make RR some degenerate b/c she didn't want to please us by shaking her enemies hand. The hand shake wouldn't mean shit to them, their hate for each other runs pretty deep so it woulda just been all for show which is why I say it would've just been for us. Therefore it would've been fake, plus they're not exactly in a formal environment either. RR had her beef with Tate, not my problem, not my place to judge since it was personal, period.

This. I prefer Rousey's approach than what we usually see: Fighters shaking hands after the bout then continuing to talk shit publicly against each other after they already fought. The aforementioned handshake becomes questionable in hindsight.

Yeah I respect you opinion I simply said that doing that is acting like an ass and can be considered immature. Chael and Anderson gave a quick hand shake did one person think that they were secretly friends? Tate and Rousey just got done punching each other in the face for almost 15 minutes so I feel like being fake kind of goes out the window but everyone's entitled to their own opinion not that big of a deal.

Not gonna lie I'm really impressed Rhonda's mom is a Dr. of something. I previously imagined she'd be one of those people that'd end up on Jerry Springer or something.

On topic, it's easy to be thankful for having a "good" daughter if you set low standards. Hell yeah compared to Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton most people would look like angels too.

Medaling at the olympics is low standards

Yeah I respect you opinion I simply said that doing that is acting like an ass and can be considered immature. Chael and Anderson gave a quick hand shake did one person think that they were secretly friends? Tate and Rousey just got done punching each other in the face for almost 15 minutes so I feel like being fake kind of goes out the window but everyone's entitled to their own opinion not that big of a deal.

In my opinion, shaking hands with your opponent after you fight then publicly bashing them on social media, post-fight conference, etc. afterwards is also immature. There are many examples of this in MMA.

This. I prefer Rousey's approach than what we usually see: Fighters shaking hands after the bout then continuing to talk shit publicly against each other after they already fought. The aforementioned handshake becomes questionable in hindsight.

Yeah I mean I don't view a quick handshake as becoming best friends, its more like a quick sign of respect. Sometimes the handshake ends the beef fighters had for each other other times it doesn't.

Yeah I mean I don't view a quick handshake as becoming best friends, its more like a quick sign of respect. Sometimes the handshake ends the beef fighters had for each other other times it doesn't.

Agreed, which is why I don't think Ronda is refusing to shake her hand just "to be a bitch" seeing as she shook all her other opponent's hands after their fights. To many, respect has to be mutual. I don't think she felt Miesha respected her enough to warrant that gesture.

And I understand and respect your behavior when it comes to that. I just don't think Ronda's refusal to shake hands makes her as "evil" as people make it out to be since it was a personal reason, not to mention she gave props to Miesha verbally anyway.

She gave props to Miesha after Rogan was asking her about the crowd booing her. She tried to pump the brakes on that shit. That's like saying sorry when you don't really mean it. I took no solace in that neither did most people with any sense. She has a major character flaw and shows very little class but hey that's her. People are going to debate what they think of her and we're not all gonna agree. What she did was classless and she had just as much to do with all the bad blood as Miesha if not more. Hopefully one day she will look back on her life and say "did I really act like that"?

She gave props to Miesha after Rogan was asking her about the crowd booing her. She tried to pump the brakes on that shit. That's like saying sorry when you don't really mean it. I took no solace in that neither did most people with any sense. She has a major character flaw and shows very little class but hey that's her. People are going to debate what they think of her and we're not all gonna agree. What she did was classless and she had just as much to do with all the bad blood as Miesha if not more. Hopefully one day she will look back on her life and say "did I really act like that"?

But she made a distinction that she respected her as a fighter/athlete but not as a person. So it wasn't a take-back, they were two separate gestures.

Everyone knows chael has the p4p best mom. She almost wasted Okami.

But she made a distinction that she respected her as a fighter/athlete but not as a person. So it wasn't a take-back, they were two separate gestures.

DId you miss the part where I said she did it to appease the crowd after they were already booing the shit out of her? She didn't mean it. Just like afterwards at the presser she said that Tate never hurt her and was so smug about it. Rhonda got rocked a few times in that fight and took shots that I haven't seen her take before but she wasn't gonna let anyone know that especially Tate. Rhonda still has a ton of growing up to do. Her gesture was classless period. I know Tate never said anything like fuck you and your family you fucking **** or anything like that, Rhonda just loves the attention. She's like a bad version of Chael. Chael trolls to drum up interest and promote himself and then after it's all respect. Rhonda is just a bitch cuz that's who she really is.

Back