Dr. AnnMaria (Ronda's Mom) on UFC 168 and Ronda's behavior.

"Ph.D. and M.A. in Educational Psychology"

Ah, that goes a way to explaining Ronda's mental issues.

again, you elbowed a pensioner dude lol .... who are you to speak about someones behaviour? :rolleyes:

Also other coaches on the show didnt happen to dislike each other as badly as Ronda and Miesha did. Miesha just wanted to tease Ronda so Ronda would react. you are blind if you cant see that

that was an accident! lol.

and ronda from point jump said she was trying to get into miesha's head, it was in the first episode ffs. so why is that okay but miesha playing pranks isn't? pre fight there is always a psychology, but how you behave is still how you behave.

that was an accident! lol.

and ronda from point jump said she was trying to get into miesha's head, it was in the first episode ffs. so why is that okay but miesha playing pranks isn't? pre fight there is always a psychology, but how you behave is still how you behave.

Im going to poke fun at that for ages lol

difference is they both agreed to stop all the antics to Dana's face, but only Ronda actually stuck to her word.... Miesha didnt

Im going to poke fun at that for ages lol

difference is they both agreed to stop all the antics to Dana's face, but only Ronda actually stuck to her word.... Miesha didnt

lol, as it turned out too, the woman in the wheel chair, was that woman's mom. still feel terrible for that one.

and miesha didn't agree to that, ronda did.

and it was her idea, dana didn't force her to do it, he was just obviously concerned with how unstable ronda was acting. if ronda could be a good person they could have had some fun pranking back and forth like most seasons.

want more proof ronda is a loathsome person?

Not gonna lie I'm really impressed Rhonda's mom is a Dr. of something. I previously imagined she'd be one of those people that'd end up on Jerry Springer or something.

On topic, it's easy to be thankful for having a "good" daughter if you set low standards. Hell yeah compared to Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton most people would look like angels too.

Paris and Lohan?
She gave examples of bad behaviour that popular ufc have committed
DUI - Jones
Steroids- Belfort, Barnett as well as loads others
Kids all over the place - jones? Gsp? Probably a boat load more we don't hear about?

Rousey's mums comments were spot on and people are only using this hole 'shake-gate' thing as fodder for there dislike or rousey. Truth is there have been far far more classless incidents than this perpetrated inside the octagon that people didn't bat an eyelid at.

i've been to a bunch, but i've never seen them throw stuff up from tuf. i don't think the ufc would do that to their golden girl.

either way, if she would have shaken her hand she would have been cheered big time.

I'm not talking about TUF. I'm saying they show the Countdown bit, that briefly shows what went down on TUF, and the beef between the two. The same thing we see on the PPV before the fight, is also playing on the big screens before they walk out. Not everyone in the crowd is a hardcore mma fan, so the UFC shows the video on the big screen so the fans get an idea of who's about to fight.

Not that it really matters much, she was boo'd at the weighins, walking out, and after she won. I don't think an empty handshake would've made a difference.

Last edited:
Back