Dos Anjos vs Alvarez @ 170? Same result

Lawler was using intelligent defense for literally the entire barrage. Just about none of it landed solidly.

Alvarez was landing flush and hard and RDA was doing nothing. RDA took way more damage in those 10 or so thrown punches than robbie did in 30+
Don't bother, the dude is retarded

That stat is plane WRONG whoever's counting is drunk.
I litrerally have the fight pulled up, RDA lands three kicks before Eddie even shoots for a takedown which RDA stuffs and RDA lands a knee on the break so how the fuck do you have RDA only landing two kicks?

Lol just like that one sequence of dos Santos clipping Cain with a overhand right shows dos Santos Superior boxing..

It's ONE sequence and ONE mistake/capitalization that makes up that tiny gif, there's several other sequences before that in which I could cherry pick to paint a completely different picture (you know RDA cutting the cage, dominant foot Position moving Eddie around with the jab) but it would prove nothing
Keep watching until you can concur basic math you imbecile

http://www.fightmetric.com:8081/events/fight-info/6104/

The better fighter doesn't always win.

This is just a cain/jds situation.

Eddie isn't much larger than rda, the fuck you come up with that lmao.
By looking at them??? Eddie walks close to 190, RDA claims 178 walk weight. There is also interviews with RDA afterwards asking him why he fights at LW because he physically looked much smaller than Eddie. Just Google image their weigh ins it's very noticeable

By looking at them??? Eddie walks close to 190, RDA claims 178 walk weight. There is also interviews with RDA afterwards asking him why he fights at LW because he physically looked much smaller than Eddie. Just Google image their weigh ins it's very noticeable
It's weird rda said he walks around 195 in a interview

“195,” he said, when asked by Ariel Helwani how much he weighs currently. Apparently, however, this rather bulky amount is not due to his looming welterweight debut. instead, this is pretty standard for him between fights

Checking out Eddie interviews he walks around at 186 at start of camp (Dana wanted him to cut to FW).

Both huge boys wow, I never knew Eddie walked around at that. Always thought he was a small cutter.

Don't bother, the dude is retarded
I don't want to offend anyone, but that was indeed some retarded shit.

It's far beyond me how can anyone think that.

Lol you just pulled up fight metric and you're trying to use that as a credible stat?
I can literally count the strikes before the first takedown attempt, watch the fight the fightmetric stats are wrong and so are you.
Fight metric confirms what I see... that should just prove to you that your eyes are off. RDA threw 5 kicks, landed 2. And only 12 TOTAL strikes, 8 of 10 of his landed punches were before he was rocked. He landed two VERY insignificant strikes during the barrage. Conversely Eddie landed 4 of 6 leg kicks, 11 punches BEFORE rocking RDA, I've watched this fight literally 50 times, you need to quit being a fan of the sport or look into lasic.

I'm not particularly a big Eddie fan, but holy shit does sherdog overlook him.

Eddie_zpstyavfylu.gif

You guys should just shut up about that fluke talk.

Eddie tagged RDA 3 time with exactly the same shot he used to half drop RDA.

Eddie is extremely dangerous in his own range and RDA came in with a wrong approach. Eddie won the striking exchange not by luck but skill, plain and simple

He baited RDA into that right hand and he hooked right around RDA's guard, but on sherdog it's a fluke.

<Moves>

Then we have contrasting opinions

Rda was moving Eddie into head kicks, body kicks, he was clearly forcing Eddie to exchange and got caught, other than Eddie countering with a right against a RDA whos forcing and pressing the action, what success did Eddie have?

Basically Eddie only wins with that heavy right, and the chances of him landing that like that again is low.. even after he landed it Eddie looked sloppy and rda got top control while out on his feet...

I see Eddie winning 2-3 out of 10.

Eddie could ko ANYONE in any division chasing him down, doesn't mean he should be the favorite in the rematch

It's funny you say RDA was the one moving Eddie into shots, since if you notice, it's Eddie moving to his right, then RDA following him. Eddie picks up on that and moves RDA into a perfectly placed right hand around RDA'S guard.

Eddie was leading the dance. RDA was following and fell into a trap.

RDA's boxing defense has always been questionable, but his head movement looked better against Robby and he also seemed a lot better at keeping the fight at his range.

It's funny you say RDA was the one moving Eddie into shots, since if you notice, it's Eddie moving to his right, then RDA following him. Eddie picks up on that and moves RDA into a perfectly placed right hand around RDA'S guard.

Eddie was leading the dance. RDA was following and fell into a trap.

RDA's boxing defense has always been questionable, but his head movement looked better against Robby and he also seemed a lot better at keeping the fight at his range.
Never denied Eddie wanted to land that right hand, never called it a fluke either.
I'm just not convinced Eddie lands that punch again.
He baited RDA into it because RDA comes straight forward and wasn't respecting Eddie enough, so of course Eddie's going to be throwing his heaviest shots against a guy who's walking right into his range, you can see in the fight Eddie would frequently duck his head and just throw the right hook whether he's balanced or not, Eddie's not known for his accuracy or precision, which is shown because after he clips RDA.
It's basically just my opinion that RDA gets the better of Eddie in the rematch, any top LW can beat each other on any given night, I think RDA beats Eddie more often than not

I really don’t see RDA beating guys like Wonderboy or Till. He’d beat Covington, the Woodley fight eeh maybe.

RDA smashes any LW fighter at WW not named Conor McGregor.

I really don’t see RDA beating guys like Wonderboy or Till. He’d beat Covington, the Woodley fight eeh maybe.
Not Wonderboy due to size. But i see RDA out working Till and dragging him into deep waters. RDA is a machine. Till would have to hurt him early.

RDA should have already had the size advantage

I rewatched McGregor vs Alvarez on TV and I know why Alvarez lost so easily. When Buffer was introducing Eddie, Eddie for whatever genius reason, he vigorously shook his head similar to how PRIDE FC Wanderlei would do his wrist roll but more like how a bartender shakes a drink.

I believe this effectively pre-TKO'd Eddie by scrambling his brain making it easier for less than solid connection punches to drop him so many times.

Back