Dos Anjos vs Alvarez @ 170? Same result

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who wins between DOS ANJOS and Alvarez @ 170...same result or a non-weight drained Dos Anjos punishes him.

Daily reminder: Alvarez is ducking the hell out of the Poirier rematch.

I also think RDA wins that fight 9 out of 10 times.

That was what you call a punchers chance. It doesn’t happen again at any weight

Eddie Alvarez landed a lucky shot on a dehydrated RDA. Even Conor acknowledged that . And that is a fact

Remember the fluke with Moose vs Hall? This will be the same.

That was what you call a punchers chance. It doesn’t happen again at any weight

This 100% ...not many people would pick Alvarez to win again at any weight.He caught him and didn't let off,that would be hard to replicate especially with it happening to RDA already.

Now you know who is who

4fd17ffe74569346a1965b162c9a4c07--mcgregor-conor-coner-mcgregor.jpg

People seriously still sleeping on Eddie? If he learned how to check kicks, id pick him to beat RDA again. That wasnt a fluke, he beat the everloving shit out of him

People seriously still sleeping on Eddie? If he learned how to check kicks, id pick him to beat RDA again. That wasnt a fluke, he beat the everloving shit out of him

Nope... ppl are sleeping on RDA.

No he didn't. RDA was winning before getting caught. The stoppage was also contested by a lot of people as early. And we found out RDA was passing out for the weight cut at that time.

RDA would absolutely be the rightful favorite in a rematch.

No he didn't. RDA was winning before getting caught. The stoppage was also contested by a lot of people as early. And we found out RDA was passing out for the weight cut at that time.

RDA would absolutely be the rightful favorite in a rematch.

Blocking punches with your face after getting absolutely blasted does not constitute an early stoppage
636037943898744347-807020926_AlvarezFirstHook.gif

l0HlwjTiPJtFMuZ5C.gif

I love Sherdog logic:
- Eddie was lucky by beating the hell out of RDA (there was absolutely no controversial stoppage)
-Tony is beast because he won a decision over RDA

Blocking punches with your face after getting absolutely blasted does not constitute an early stoppage

l0HlwjTiPJtFMuZ5C.gif

RDA was still moving,on his feet,trying to shake off Eddie. He was also perfectly fine after the stoppage.

His combo against Lawler last night was a lot worse than this but Herb(he probably had his late stoppage pants last night) did not stop the fight.

Last edited:

l0HlwjTiPJtFMuZ5C.gif
Eddie had nothing for rda before he cracked him with that right hand, most people don't believe Eddie would crack him again...I am one of those people, Eddie wins in that fashion probably 2 out of 10 times imo.

I love Sherdog logic:
- Eddie was lucky by beating the hell out of RDA (there was absolutely no controversial stoppage)
-Tony is beast because he won a decision over RDA

Beating the hell out =/= finding a lucky shot against an opponent depleted from weight cut.

Tony faced the best version of RDA,hit him a lot heavier than Eddie and won convincigly.

Eddie gets shit on just because people hate Conor so much. Eddie could KO Tony and people would call it a Fluke. I absolutely love Eddie and just can't understand some of yall.

Beating the hell out =/= finding a lucky shot against an opponent depleted from weight cut.

Tony faced the best version of RDA,hit him a lot heavier than Eddie and won convincigly.

Eddie beat his ass, show some respect....

Back