Dos Anjos vs Alvarez @ 170? Same result

Eddie threw a heavy right hand and he landed it.. that's fighting.
from a technical standpoint Eddie did nothing besides throw and land a heavy right, especially considering he could barely contain himself once he cracked him, he wasn't able to pick his shot against a sleepwalking RDA.

I look at that win the same way I did when dos Santos beat cain, dos Santos caught cain before Cain's gameplan took effect, it doesn't erase the legit win, I just think alvarez isn't as good as RDA.

<JerryWWF>

What are hell are you talking about ?? That was more than a " Did nothing other than throwing right "

Eddie_zpstyavfylu.gif

This sequence alone shows the Eddie's superior boxing skill. He was darting and countering clean while getting away from everything RDA was throwing at him.

This is wrong.

Eddie was up 11-8 in punches and 4-2 in kicks BEFORE that huge shot. Moving forward doesn't mean you're winning
That stat is plane WRONG whoever's counting is drunk.
I litrerally have the fight pulled up, RDA lands three kicks before Eddie even shoots for a takedown which RDA stuffs and RDA lands a knee on the break so how the fuck do you have RDA only landing two kicks?
<JerryWWF>

What are hell are you talking about ?? That was more than a " Did nothing other than throwing right "

Eddie_zpstyavfylu.gif

This sequence alone shows the Eddie's superior boxing skill. He was darting and countering clean while getting away from everything RDA was throwing at him.
Lol just like that one sequence of dos Santos clipping Cain with a overhand right shows dos Santos Superior boxing..

It's ONE sequence and ONE mistake/capitalization that makes up that tiny gif, there's several other sequences before that in which I could cherry pick to paint a completely different picture (you know RDA cutting the cage, dominant foot Position moving Eddie around with the jab) but it would prove nothing

That stat is plane WRONG whoever's counting is drunk.
I litrerally have the fight pulled up, RDA lands three kicks before Eddie even shoots for a takedown which RDA stuffs and RDA lands a knee on the break so how the fuck do you have RDA only landing two kicks?

Lol just like that one sequence of dos Santos clipping Cain with a overhand right shows dos Santos Superior boxing..

It's ONE sequence and ONE mistake/capitalization that makes up that tiny gif, there's several other sequences before that in which I could cherry pick but it would prove nothing
{<huh}<LikeReally5>{<huh}<SelenaWow><SelenaWow>
Are you seriously that dumb ? Those are two completely different scenario.

One shows fighter tagging other repeatedly before finally catching the guy. Other shows the fighter dropping other guy flush without figuring out the guy. Seriously that was the reason why I posted that gif in the first place. To show IT WASN'T A FLUSH SHOT THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE.

{<huh}<LikeReally5>{<huh}<SelenaWow><SelenaWow>
Are you seriously that dumb ? Those are two completely different scenario.

One shows fighter tagging other repeatedly before finally catching the guy. Other shows the fighter dropping other guy flush without figuring out the guy. Seriously that is the reason why I posted that gif in the first place. To show IT WASN'T A FLUSH SHOT FROM NOWHERE.
You proved nothing kid, Eddie throws his rights hand congratulations of course you're going to find gifs of Eddie throwing his right hand against RDA, he throws it against everyone..
Did any of those rights land clean? No they were blocked and RDA saw them, that one right Eddie landed SLIPPED through the guard fair shot, however you're drawing crazy conclusions from it shows your lack of experience in the actual gym.

I said from the very beginning it's an opinion, and I don't want to get into the name calling argument game because of it.

So if you don't agree with my opinion go shit in a hat

He also KOD the guy you claim to be a better fighter than him lmao.

Eddie is much larger than RDA so the cut is worse for him. Poor excuse
The better fighter doesn't always win.

This is just a cain/jds situation.

Eddie isn't much larger than rda, the fuck you come up with that lmao.

You proved nothing kid, Eddie throws his rights hand congratulations of course you're going to find gifs of Eddie throwing his right hand against RDA, he throws it against everyone..
Did any of those rights land clean? No they were blocked and RDA saw them, that one right Eddie landed SLIPPED through the guard fair shot, however you're drawing crazy conclusions from it shows your lack of experience in the actual gym.

I said from the very beginning it's an opinion, and I don't want to get into the name calling argument game because of it.

So if you don't agree with my opinion go shit in a hat
{<jordan}
So Eddie throwing right and landing supposed to disprove that he outskilled RDA in boxing exchange ? Hitting your opponents with your hand is the point of fighting, dum dum.
<{MingNope}>
And none of those shots landed clean ?? You can literally see RDA's head jerks as he was getting punched. It is appeared that you are in serious disbelief lol

{<jordan}
So Eddie throwing right and landing supposed to disprove that he outskilled RDA in boxing exchange ? Hitting your opponents with your hand is the point of fighting, dum dum.
<{MingNope}>
And none of those shots landed clean ?? You can literally see RDA's head jerks as he was getting punched. It is appeared that you are in serious disbelief lol
Lol you never sparred a day in your life talking about fighters skills like it's some type of Pokemon card...lmao
Sequences bud, yes Alvarez outskilled RDA in that sequence the result is proof of that.
However I don't judge a fighters overall ability on one sequence or mistake either because that's moronic, because as long as that fight lasted RDA did allot of things better on the feet than Alvarez, Alvarez threw some counter rights and landed one...that's the fight game try sparring.

Nothing like the Eddie/RDA exchange, Herb reffed both, that should tell you something.

Herb Dean also reffed Weidman-Rockhold. One of the worst late stoppages I've ever seen. He also reffed Rousey-McMann,one of the worst early stoppages I've ever seen. That should tell you something too,but you're probably too retarded to notice it.

And by scoring Pettis over Alvarez that further confirms my opening statement

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/6739/Eddie-Alvarez-vs-Anthony-Pettis

You genuinely need to get off the internet. Like immediately. Right now. Keep watching every sport you want,but please don't come in public to infest this beautiful planet with the retarded things in your brain. Keep them for you till you implode by too much stupidity.

He also KOD the guy you claim to be a better fighter than him lmao.

Eddie is much larger than RDA so the cut is worse for him. Poor excuse

KOing someone doesn't mean you're better than him. If Eddie was much bigger than RDA he couldn't cut down to 155,since RDA can't make 155 in a healthy way anymore.

Benson has been done for a long time, he got man handled by Chandler and FW Pitbull, he's 0-3 in bellator

RDA did not beat the guy who's 0-3 in Bellator. He beat Bendo in 2014,2 fights away from being a 3 time defending champion.

m
His combo against Lawler last night was a lot worse than this
No it absolutely was not

The RDA Lawler barrage wasn't even close to as brutal as that, none of his punches landed as clean as even one of Alvarez's

If by holes In my brain, you mean smarter than you, more experienced than you and a higher fight IQ than you, then yes. Absolutely.

I also never said It wasn't a decent win, don't put words In my mouth. I said that In spite of It, he still has all the same holes In his boxing, defence, openness that he's always had. Nothing has changed In that sense.

It was a good win, objectively speaking It wasn't a great win..as It would've If he'd beaten Lawler a few years ago.

Lawler Is a shell of himself. He literally looked defeated before he even entered the ring. His body language was that of an unconfident fighter. He had zero fire, desire and motivation to win. Lawler Is done. RDA put up a decent performance but that definitely wasn't the same Lawler that we've seen before. Credit where It's due but you also need to be objective about how much credit you really give him, relative to the version of Robbie he fought.

I seen a lot of holes in RDA's boxing / defence. A lot. Him beating Robbie does not change that.

on the topic of Eddie, his boxing Is still literally worlds above RDA's. He would punish those holes In the way that the Robbie of last night could not. I would still say stylistically Eddie matches up against him quite well.

You put the Eddie that just fought Gaethje up against the RDA from last night, I'd take Eddie. He'd put up a good fight tho
And dumbass of the day goes too~~ :D

No it absolutely was not

The RDA Lawler barrage wasn't even close to as brutal as that, none of his punches landed as clean as even one of Alvarez's

Brutal? Lol.

Anyway,referee's criteria is not 'brutality',is intelligent defense. RDA was still on his feet trying to shake off Eddie when Herb got in. Lawler did absolutely nothing during that 42 hit combo preceeded by a BRUTAL knee to the head.

Brutal? Lol.

Anyway,referee's criteria is not 'brutality',is intelligent defense. RDA was still on his feet trying to shake off Eddie when Herb got in. Lawler did absolutely nothing during that 42 hit combo preceeded by a BRUTAL knee to the head.

RDA just put his arms out and head down and just ate shots.

No inteligent defense, no dipping of the knees, no bending of the waist, no shoulder rolling, no adjusting his gaurd to eat shots on his forearms. His defense was gone which was why he didn't in any way protest the stoppage.

Lawler was weaving, shoulder rolling, raising his gaurd in different positions, and bending at the waist.

That isnt even factoring that Eddie was throwing everything he had into every strike, while RDA wasnt trying to over commit vs Robbie.

You are delusional if you think RDA was defending himself.

Brutal? Lol.

Lawler was using intelligent defense for literally the entire barrage. Just about none of it landed solidly.

Alvarez was landing flush and hard and RDA was doing nothing. RDA took way more damage in those 10 or so thrown punches than robbie did in 30+

Back