Don't Think I Like Joanna

There is very little "reality" to reality shows. Producers need what they call good tv and that can mean anything as long as it generates viewer interests.

Joanna looking bad as the season progresses. With the way the editors are making this out to be, Joanna is here for the drama while Claudia is there to actually be a coach.

Editing has been reported in the past as not an issue when it comes to altering how people look/come off.

I'm with Homeless on this one. No amount of editing is going to prevent a TUF coach from saying dumb things like "she should have punched more during Takedown defense" if that's literally their reaction.

I remember hearing that from Joanna after the JJ fight, and wanting to turn my TV off, jesus christ

No amount of "punching" is going to improve your takedown defense when compared to oh, I don't know, using both your arms to control momentum and defend the TD instead.

Fucking dumb insight. I don't care how many punches Joanna can throw during her TD defenses, her fighter didn't get put on her back from lack of strikes...dumb, dumb, dumb.

Editing can suck shiite on that one. That's all people-powered quotes

Usually people that act this way have real confidence and personal issues. She exhibits many behaviors of that.

So many losers here, bitching about Joanna. Why don´t you hold a therapy group session. lmao. Keep QQ´ing.

I'm always amused by how sensitive mma fans are.

Last edited:
Joanna more alpha than the majority of Sherdog (goes for Claudia as well).

This side of Joanna hasn't really been shown to us by the TUF editors...

My chosen fighter is making an ass of themselves on TV.

Editing!

This side of Joanna hasn't really been shown to us by the TUF editors...

'Course not.....they don't want you to see the silly, playful side of her. That would be counter productive to the monster they are trying to create.

IDK I felt that way at first...but now after a few more episodes I just think it was the way they edited it...Claudia by far is acting way more like an arrogant child, shes like the annoying kid in grade school that would try to make it look like they are taking the high road but making argumentative comments while doing so...to try and get the last word in, I just get sick of Claudia's responses they just as bad as Joanna's trash talk lol

I just have really grown to dislike Claudia's attitude over the last few episodes, her personality just gets under my skin..so full of herself lol, doesnt matter what team wins the show Joanna is going to win the fight between them..I just hope its via TKO so the brazillian shuts the f up lol.

'Course not.....they don't want you to see the silly, playful side of her. That would be counter productive to the monster they are trying to create.
You man the side h at mostly appears only on her carefully constructed social media pages!

IDK I felt that way at first...but now after a few more episodes I just think it was the way they edited it...Claudia by far is acting way more like an arrogant child, shes like the annoying kid in grade school that would try to make it look like they are taking the high road but making argumentative comments while doing so...to try and get the last word in, I just get sick of Claudia's responses they just as bad as Joanna's trash talk lol

I just have really grown to dislike Claudia's attitude over the last few episodes, her personality just gets under my skin..so full of herself lol, doesnt matter what team wins the show Joanna is going to win the fight between them..I just hope its via TKO so the brazillian shuts the f up lol.

That is the difference between confidence and arrogance. There's are reason why there this happens between Joanna and almost all her opponents, while Claudia almost none. I would be happy to see her lose the belt, even in a boring lay and pray. (Though I always like to see the hype trains lose.)

You man the side h at mostly appears only on her carefully constructed social media pages!

Apparently, posting a staged photo of yourself with stuff in your mouth balances out the bullying, insults, and other aggressive behavior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back