Don't Think I Like Joanna

Do you even geography bro?

FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL
FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL WAS LAST MEASURED AT 61.15 IN 2011, ACCORDING TO THE WORLD BANK. FOREST AREA IS LAND UNDER NATURAL OR PLANTED STANDS OF TREES OF AT LEAST 5 METERS IN SITU, WHETHER PRODUCTIVE OR NOT, AND EXCLUDES TREE STANDS IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION SYSTEMS (FOR EXAMPLE, IN FRUIT PLANTATIONS AND AGROFORESTRY SYSTEMS) AND TREES IN URBAN PARKS AND GARDENS. THIS PAGE HAS THE LATEST RECORDED VALUE, AN HISTORICAL DATA CHART AND RELATED INDICATORS FOR FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL.

no but I google, bro.

FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL
FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL WAS LAST MEASURED AT 61.15 IN 2011, ACCORDING TO THE WORLD BANK. FOREST AREA IS LAND UNDER NATURAL OR PLANTED STANDS OF TREES OF AT LEAST 5 METERS IN SITU, WHETHER PRODUCTIVE OR NOT, AND EXCLUDES TREE STANDS IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION SYSTEMS (FOR EXAMPLE, IN FRUIT PLANTATIONS AND AGROFORESTRY SYSTEMS) AND TREES IN URBAN PARKS AND GARDENS. THIS PAGE HAS THE LATEST RECORDED VALUE, AN HISTORICAL DATA CHART AND RELATED INDICATORS FOR FOREST AREA (% OF LAND AREA) IN BRAZIL.

no but I google, bro.
Let's not argue semantics here. We know what JJ meant when she said the "jungle" statement to Claudia.

Let's not argue semantics here. We know what JJ meant when she said the "jungle" statement to Claudia.

"we" don't but since "you" do would you kindly clear things up for me?

minus the "kindly" of course. This is sherdog after all.

She is playing her part in the entertainment side of it and for somebody to get so emotionally involved until they think they dislike somebody they have never met is pretty weak

Do you guys not realize she's playing a character? Like.... are you actually buying into this?

she always talks about respect. why should you respect her just because shes the champ. in order to get respect you have to give respect. her trash talk game is something that might be heard on the 1st grade playground. simply terrible. she comes off as a sore loosing bully and her face is hard to look at. not pretty.

Do you guys not realize she's playing a character? Like.... are you actually buying into this?

Its a pretty shitty character and she is a pretty shitty actress if thats the case

She's playing the heel but she's just terrible at it.

At first I thought her smack talk was cool, done with a good sense of humour but now I just find her an annoying, joyless, bully.

Anyone else or am I off-base?

edit: I mean personality wise. As a fighter, she's great.
My thoughts exactly.

I was neutral on her before this season but now I love her!!!

you fucking pussies with your respectful martial artists fetish.

If you're going to make me watch chicks fight, I want them to be psycho bitch hellraisers. Period. Give me Ronda and Joanna alllll dayyyy over Tate and Claudia. Tate and Claudia are basic af and Meg Griffin has more personality than those lumps anyway shit

it is honestly a tragedy and no mods can help me :( but you all know my real join date!!
Christ. I'm ashamed of my join date because it's so old

what have I done with my life

what does it all mean

She's annnoying and her trash talk is horrible. "I'm gonna punch you really hard in the face"..........ok....it's a fight, I kind of expect you to try to punch me.

I'm becoming a huge fan of Claudia though. She's super cute and seems like a fun, nice person. Ya, I'll admit I got a bit of a crush and I don't care if you post a picture of Erick Silva.

Back