Don't Think I Like Joanna

White Knight? You're the one whose upset that a fighter said they were going to beat up another fighter. Isn't that what they're paid to do?

Btw that's a bit pathetic isn't it, let the thread die or you'll post something nasty about Jedrzejczyk. Go ahead get it off your chest.

I dont have to post anything. People can watch the video and make their own opinion up. She is a douche to others and you cant use the excuse "Well thats only because of Claudia."

Lmao, you have been refuted by other polish people on this site. You're simply a Joanna nut-hugger.

Everything you posted is a white-wash from Joanna'a point of view. Dont waste my time.

Im not going back to 2013 lookin for FB posts. A article did mention some of it though.
http://www.mmanews.pl/2013/11/karolina-kowalkiewicz-chce-rewanzu-z-joanna-jedrzejczyk/
I see that here we have an idiot and maybe even a moron!
Typical behavior for an idiot, facts and reality do not match, the idiot is running away from the discussion.

I told you what is reality and not the point of view of one person. The problem is that the facts do not fit into your fictional story. For this you need to use the "Joanna nut-hugger".
The only thing is that you're not too bright and your lies have short legs when they confront with facts.

You are so detached from reality that even the link that you provide does not contain a word about anything refusal rematch by Joanna. LOL

Man, what are you trying to prove? that you are stupid and ridiculous? Or someone pays you for that nonsense.
Ok go, with your detachment from reality and do not cry. Your time is expensive because you are paid per hour.

The next time when you will be telling a lie, make sure that you have the right materials to support it and you will not have to run away from discussion because the reality is overwhelming and call people "Joanna nut-hugger".

You sound almost like a Kowalik.
Thanks for the laugh. Do not bother replying, your time is very valuable!

@mrtombom ... behave !

Grilledcheese has only given his opinion and you're insulting him.

PS. KK has been very respectful to JJ. Very classy. But Joanna to KK ... not so much.

@mrtombom ... behave !

Grilledcheese has only given his opinion and you're insulting him.

PS. KK has been very respectful to JJ. Very classy. But Joanna to KK ... not so much.
Behave... lol, he offended me first.
You twisting facts and you know it. The whole story is more complicated than you trying to summarize.

Behave... lol, he offended me first.
You twisting facts and you know it. The whole story is more complicated than you trying to summarize.

I really like Joanna and I love her as a fighter but I don't like the way she behaves towards other fighters. For some people it is OK or even cool. For me it is not.
You have a different opinion and I respect that.

I really like Joanna and I love her as a fighter but I don't like the way she behaves towards other fighters. For some people it is OK or even cool. For me it is not.
You have a different opinion and I respect that.
Wait, wait, you have a sacred right to your own opinion. No matter what that opinion is. I respect every opinion, even if I do not agree with it.

What else is opinion and feelings and what other facts. This is important when someone passes some information.
But something else is his opinion, and another twisting the facts...
I responded to his version of the story, and the narrative is not entirely true.

Ask Rogowski what he said to Joanna at the beginning of this and what it has to do with Karolina. You will understand the true narrative of everything!
But to know this is not enough to read only news sites and forums!!!

Last edited:
Ask Rogowski what he said to Joanna at the beginning of this and what it has to do with Karolina. You will understand the true narrative of everything!
But to know this is not enough to read only news sites and formus!!!

It should stay between Rogowski and Joanna.

... but it is not only JJ-KK but also JJ-Gadelha, Esparza, Valerie, Penne...

It should stay between Rogowski and Joanna.

... but it is not only JJ-KK but also JJ-Gadelha, Esparza, Valerie, Penne...

I'm just talking about the history of JJ-KK, and twisting some things, not for the first time on the SD.

Other issues do not affect me. I have not mentioned them, I am not responsible for it.

I do not defend the Joanna behavior, I do not explain Joanna behavior.
I explain only the old relationships JJ and KK. In response to some untruth. Nothing more!

I've witnessed far more ridiculous displays of attitude in an effort to get over. I'll forgive Miss Jedrzejczyk until she actually drops a "jungle bunny" or an n-word. Word to the wise: Brazil IS mostly jungle. Would you be offended if she told an Arizonite she was going to send her back to the desert? This lady has a charisma that just wins me over. At least for now. No harm, no foul in my book.

You guys should chill teh fook oot...

large.gif

Show me this post on FB, Show me!
The statement that I beat someone in mma is "awful stuff"? LOL

Once again you are proving the little you know about what you say.
Let's start....

Joanna and Karolina never had any problems with each other. They are not close friends but they are not hostile to each other.

Joanna slight frustration comes from questions about Kowalkiewicz:
People keep asking her about Karolina, Constantly!
Karolina is not even in the UFC.(at that time)
Karolina had already lost to Joanna.
After 3 years of continuous questions about Karolina, may be a little pissed off and react negatively.

Added to this is the myth of the KSW organization, Karolina as a champion of the KSW is seen as someone more important than Joanna in the UFC.
And some people in the arrogant way told Joanna that after winning the UFC belt she may will be able to only measure with Kowalkiewicz not before.

All the rivalries and hatred, creates coach(now ex) and manager Kowalkiewicz. They have some of sick resentment and hatred in relation to Joanna.

Joanna is sometimes irritated, because people diminish her in her sporting achievements, and Joanna has achieved in the sport much more than Karolina.

Joanna never said anything like "awful stuff she said about Karolina"...

Karolina since losing fight and her coach(now ex) campaigned attack in the media.
It Karolina month after month said that she is better and beat Joanna, despite the fact that she was not even in the UFC.(at that time)
It Karolina showed no respect for Joanna.

And after many months simply Joanna already had enough, and she was annoyed when every second interview asked about Kowalkiewicz.

Karolina Coach(now ex) had a great grudge against Joanna after she choked Kowalkiewicz. It simply showed symtopmy hatred for Joanna.

Do not tell me how the story really looks like. Because I know very well from first hand.
Your knowledge of these relationships is almost zero, come up with something and repeat this nonsense.
you might want to dial it back a bit there son, its just an internet forum....
364737.gif

I've witnessed far more ridiculous displays of attitude in an effort to get over. I'll forgive Miss Jedrzejczyk until she actually drops a "jungle bunny" or an n-word. Word to the wise: Brazil IS mostly jungle. Would you be offended if she told an Arizonite she was going to send her back to the desert? This lady has a charisma that just wins me over. At least for now. No harm, no foul in my book.

um, you know what race those insults are usually directed to and that claudia is not that race???

um, you know what race those insults are usually directed to and that claudia is not that race???

I'm well aware. I'm also aware that telling someone you're going to send them back to where they're from isn't racist.

She definitely isn't looking great on Tuf

But she's gotten a pass her entire career so I expect the same to be the case here on sherdog

It seems like Joanna is trying too hard to have controversy. Kind of like Uriah did with Conner. That if they weren't on TUF, they might actually be friends.
I predict at some point Joanna will say something about how they edited TUF to make her look mean.
Of course losing doesn't help a coach's disposition.

im still a fan of hers but if there's one thing i took away from this show so far is how nice Claudia is she seems like a very caring person i mean hell she considers these guys and gals like children to her

No shit, it's as if the entire season was designed around making her look like a flaming bag of dog poo

There is very little "reality" to reality shows. Producers need what they call good tv and that can mean anything as long as it generates viewer interests. That's why I liked FEAR FACTOR....pretty much you either ate the bull's testicles or you didn't. But I'll say one thing, from a ballyhoo standpoint the show's producers on TUF are doing the right thing....even those only remotely interested are pretty much chomping at the bit to see which one of these coaches is going to pulverize the other one come July 8th.

Joanna looking bad as the season progresses. With the way the editors are making this out to be, Joanna is here for the drama while Claudia is there to actually be a coach.

Joanna looking bad as the season progresses. With the way the editors are making this out to be, Joanna is here for the drama while Claudia is there to actually be a coach.
Editing has been reported in the past as not an issue when it comes to altering how people look/come off.

Back