Don't Think I Like Joanna

Definitely cheering for Claudia now. Joanna carrying her belt around like a vintage Tim Sylvia, with the personality of Rousey. I liked her before this but it's going to be hard to cheer for her now.

Yea, she's coming off a little bad, but she is a good fighter + it's only the beginning of the season maybe she changes. TUF brings out the fighters real selves, that's why I enjoyed the TUF with Tito, it showed he's not really a bad guy & a amazing coach.

Tito was pretty awesome in his season, he really cared for his guys

I like Joanna, but she really comes off like an asshole lol.

You got a point, but you gotta admit Chael & Tito came out looking good

That's because they were actually good coaches that seemed like they genuinely cared about their guys. Never met Chael before but I've met Tito on numerous occasions and he's great with his fans in person. I'd assume Chael would be the same way, even though a lot of people don't care for his onscreen persona.

She lost me as a fan officially with the last episode. I had to turn the channel it was so cringe worthy.

ya i feel the same way, i never realized she was like this. She will just stare at you and try to intimidate you, made me laugh when claudia said i know im beautiful you dont need to stare
Yeah, and when JJ said something like "I'm beautiful too", just the look that Claudia gave her was hilarious.

It's bully-like when you randomly start shit/confrontations for no reason.

No reason huh?

Is punching someone after the bell bully like? Is walking around with a fake title claiming to be champion bully like? ( also this is the reason JJ showed up with the real title on TUF for all of you who were so offended by it) Is talking trash for months after a fight and calling someone names on Social media bully like?

Trash talking someone you are about to fight isnt being a bully. Its trash talk that JJ does before every fight to get into peoples heads. As you know she is always respectful after the fight, unlike Claudia.

Claudia isnt a victim of bullying, but she plays one on TV

I can't wait to see this fight, for the Thai clinic.

Hate to beat a dead horse but JJ is sooooo awkward. She just doesn't have the ability to be a trash talker. Claudia is looking great by default.

I'm actually kind of glad so many people are turning against her now so I can be more of a minority fan because it gets tiresome when everyone likes the same fighters you like. Bisping, Rockhold, and others I like being in more of a minority fanbase as well.

6f1376d793dd0da5a4c7093191f1dac3dd35b1ee762a7ea4cc6b46e5701264c8.jpg

I wish I could be as cool as you.

I agree with you,she's trying 2 bully claudia but it's not working,then idk if u caught that little racist remark saying she's gonna send her back 2 the jungle,JJ is just coming off like an angry bitch aka ronda rousey.
It's funny, these eastern European's say stuff that would get someone lynched in the US. It is like when Kovalev said Stevenson looked like a monkey. They didn't grow up in a PC correct culture and so this is what you get. When you want everyone to be equal as the communists do, you also get equal opportunities of being made fun of and this is what you get.

Personally I never liked Joanna after I read some of the awful stuff she said about Karolina. I know they have since become "friends" again. But really you won the first fight Joanna. Why act like a douche when Karolina asks for a rematch.

Personally I never liked Joanna after I read some of the awful stuff she said about Karolina. I know they have since become "friends" again. But really you won the first fight Joanna. Why act like a douche when Karolina asks for a rematch.
Go to the doctor because you're talking nonsense... nothing like that happened.

Uh yes it did. Joanna said she will beat up Karolina again on facebook. The first fight sucked. No one got "beat up." It needed a extra rnd and was a dull fight.

This terrible, she said she was going to beat her up! Anyone would think MMA involved punching and kicking people.

This terrible, she said she was going to beat her up! Anyone would think MMA involved punching and kicking people.
Karolina has showed nothing but respect to her.

Anyways. She acts like a douche towards people who respect her. Not just Claudia.

You Joanna white knights are hilarious. You might just want to let this thread die. Or maybe more information will come out about your precious Joanna.

Last edited:
White Knight? You're the one whose upset that a fighter said they were going to beat up another fighter. Isn't that what they're paid to do?

Btw that's a bit pathetic isn't it, let the thread die or you'll post something nasty about Jedrzejczyk. Go ahead get it off your chest.

Uh yes it did. Joanna said she will beat up Karolina again on facebook. The first fight sucked. No one got "beat up." It needed a extra rnd and was a dull fight.

Show me this post on FB, Show me!
The statement that I beat someone in mma is "awful stuff"? LOL

Once again you are proving the little you know about what you say.
Let's start....

Joanna and Karolina never had any problems with each other. They are not close friends but they are not hostile to each other.

Joanna slight frustration comes from questions about Kowalkiewicz:
People keep asking her about Karolina, Constantly!
Karolina is not even in the UFC.(at that time)
Karolina had already lost to Joanna.
After 3 years of continuous questions about Karolina, may be a little pissed off and react negatively.

Added to this is the myth of the KSW organization, Karolina as a champion of the KSW is seen as someone more important than Joanna in the UFC.
And some people in the arrogant way told Joanna that after winning the UFC belt she may will be able to only measure with Kowalkiewicz not before.

All the rivalries and hatred, creates coach(now ex) and manager Kowalkiewicz. They have some of sick resentment and hatred in relation to Joanna.

Joanna is sometimes irritated, because people diminish her in her sporting achievements, and Joanna has achieved in the sport much more than Karolina.

Joanna never said anything like "awful stuff she said about Karolina"...

Karolina since losing fight and her coach(now ex) campaigned attack in the media.
It Karolina month after month said that she is better and beat Joanna, despite the fact that she was not even in the UFC.(at that time)
It Karolina showed no respect for Joanna.

And after many months simply Joanna already had enough, and she was annoyed when every second interview asked about Kowalkiewicz.

Karolina Coach(now ex) had a great grudge against Joanna after she choked Kowalkiewicz. It simply showed symtopmy hatred for Joanna.

Do not tell me how the story really looks like. Because I know very well from first hand.
Your knowledge of these relationships is almost zero, come up with something and repeat this nonsense.

02-09-2015

Joanna denies reports according to which between her and Kowalkiewicz there is a conflict:

Karolina has to show what she can do.
Me and Karolina, we really are in a very good relationship.
We are writing to each other messages, we wish good luck before fighting and we congratulate victories.

The media create the atmosphere of our mutual dislike.
Unjustified hatred for me has Kowalkiewicz Coach. I do not know why.

Maybe it is a question of ambition and awareness that if that fight will happen, he will be stood on a losing position(For the second time). Hard to say. I try to live in harmony with all.

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/spor...ad-z-mistrzynia-ufc,artykul,599919,1,991.html

Show me this post on FB, Show me!
The statement that I beat someone in mma is "awful stuff"? LOL

Once again you are proving the little you know about what you say.
Let's start....

Joanna and Karolina never had any problems with each other. They are not close friends but they are not hostile to each other.

Joanna slight frustration comes from questions about Kowalkiewicz:
People keep asking her about Karolina, Constantly!
Karolina is not even in the UFC.(at that time)
Karolina had already lost to Joanna.
After 3 years of continuous questions about Karolina, may be a little pissed off and react negatively.

Added to this is the myth of the KSW organization, Karolina as a champion of the KSW is seen as someone more important than Joanna in the UFC.
And some people in the arrogant way told Joanna that after winning the UFC belt she may will be able to only measure with Kowalkiewicz not before.

All the rivalries and hatred, creates coach(now ex) and manager Kowalkiewicz. They have some of sick resentment and hatred in relation to Joanna.

Joanna is sometimes irritated, because people diminish her in her sporting achievements, and Joanna has achieved in the sport much more than Karolina.

Joanna never said anything like "awful stuff she said about Karolina"...

Karolina since losing fight and her coach(now ex) campaigned attack in the media.
It Karolina month after month said that she is better and beat Joanna, despite the fact that she was not even in the UFC.(at that time)
It Karolina showed no respect for Joanna.

And after many months simply Joanna already had enough, and she was annoyed when every second interview asked about Kowalkiewicz.

Karolina Coach(now ex) had a great grudge against Joanna after she choked Kowalkiewicz. It simply showed symtopmy hatred for Joanna.

Do not tell me how the story really looks like. Because I know very well from first hand.
Your knowledge of these relationships is almost zero, come up with something and repeat this nonsense.
Lmao, you have been refuted by other polish people on this site. You're simply a Joanna nut-hugger.

Everything you posted is a white-wash from Joanna'a point of view. Dont waste my time.

Im not going back to 2013 lookin for FB posts. A article did mention some of it though.
http://www.mmanews.pl/2013/11/karolina-kowalkiewicz-chce-rewanzu-z-joanna-jedrzejczyk/

Back