Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like when Duras got help from the Romulans to try and secure himself as head of the Klingon High Council.
images

At this point its not even worth discussing since its obvious that the Trump supporters have absolutely zero integrity or dignity when it comes to blinding supporting whatever Trump and his team do, no matter how bad. It's like arguing with cult members, but worse.
Next thing will be it was the patriotic thing to collude with the Russians! Reagan would have done it! Washington too!

Don't be mad because your week long hysterical tantrum over what you thought was the crime of the century, is falling apart...again.
Falling apart? This story has just gotten worse with every new revelation. This all sure looks suspicious and has blown a hole in a lot of their denials to this point. You can try to wave it all away but don't be surprised if you don't sway anyone's opinion since you have no idea of what actually happened that day.

Lol yeah. Every talking head I've heard said there's campaign finance laws that were potentially broken so you stating the meeting was 'legal' as if it's a fact that it's so does not, in fact, make it fucking so. Also Kushner perjured himself by omitting the meeting so it's hardly 'legal'. If anything there's enough here to take down Trump's top campaign officials down on a criminal conspiracy charge because they all worked to conceal it.

But on the bright side, I'm glad to see that you've finally accepted the fact that collusion happened. You haven't, apparently, got over it yet so these next two sentences are obligatory:

Collusion happened. Get over it.

Fucking idiot. Who hires these people? Oh yeah

Fucking idiot. Who hires these people? Oh yeah

They want us to believe that colluding with Russia to install the President THEY wanted is totally normal.

So normal. This is some twisted, unAmerican shit.

Ruprecht said it is time for a new thread. Since no one was making it I did the honors

This is the 5th thread about a legal meeting that Trump Jr. took when a lawyer promised him proof that Hillary was colluding with the Russians. What son wouldn't take a legal meeting if they were told that they would be given dirt on their father's political opponent?

Only desperate people that have been wrong about everything the last 1.5 years would make such a huge deal about this. Continue LARPing until it all comes crashing down and you are disappointed once again.

Have at it:

Link to old sorry threads

Thread 1: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...wyer-in-june-don-jr-confirms-meeting.3566043/

Thread 2: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/breaking-donald-trump-jr-’s-russia-emails-shake-the-presidency-update-gowdy-excoriates-trump.3569079/

Thread 3: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/donald-trump-jr-’s-russia-email-scandal-shakes-the-presidency-v3-trump-fixated-on-leakers.3569903/

Thread 4: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...akes-the-presidency-v4-cover-of-time.3571647/

Article supporting the correct position on this:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/...ussian-lawyer-meeting-alleged-collusion-crime

Former congressman Dennis Kucinich doesn't see anything criminal about Donald Trump Jr.'s controversial June 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer.

He explained that attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya claimed to have information damaging to Hillary Clinton, but it appears that she set up the meeting under false pretenses, as she really wanted to discuss a U.S. program for the adoption of Russian children.

Trump Jr. maintains that Veselnitskaya had no "opposition research" on Clinton and nothing came from the brief meeting.

"Big picture, I think this thing is a bunch of nothing," Kucinich said

From @HereticBD

Harvard Law Professor, and staunch Democrat Alan Dershowitz says the Trumps did nothing illegal an destroys arguments of the delusional.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...ument-against-donald-trump-jr/article/2628810

tenor.gif

Lol at comparing illegal flow of foreign money in contributions and dancing.

"Illegal flow"? What crime was Hillary charged with? None? So nothing illegal happened. Isn't that the argument you've used? How come it only applies to guys you like but not people you hate?

"Illegal flow"? What crime was Hillary charged with? None? So nothing illegal happened. Isn't that the argument you've used? How come it only applies to guys you like but not people you hate?

Hillary's team argues that Saudi money didn't flow to them. If it did, it was illegal. So in your example where you take it as a given it did, Hillary would be committing a crime.

Hillary's team argues that Saudi money didn't flow to them. If it did, it was illegal. So in your example where you take it as a given it did, Hillary would be committing a crime.

Yes or no - were criminal charges filed against anyone?

Here's the perfect example of what the Leftist mind vs a rational mind looks like

Also, a perfect representation of the Leftists on this forum and how they act when it comes to rational discussion

Falling apart? This story has just gotten worse with every new revelation. This all sure looks suspicious and has blown a hole in a lot of their denials to this point. You can try to wave it all away but don't be surprised if you don't sway anyone's opinion since you have no idea of what actually happened that day.

The press is making it look worse and worse deliberately because it sells. I mean, how incompetent is our government and justice system if all of this stuff is true?

Look at this dork running to liberals to make his arguments for him.

Not running to liberals. There are many conservative people that have the same rational mind as Dershowitz but you'd never entertain them, because of your implicit and retarded bias. So that's why I bring a Liberal to explain how retarded you guys really are.

Not running to liberals. There are many conservative people that have the same rational mind as Dershowitz but you'd never entertain them, because of your implicit and retarded bias. So that's why I bring a Liberal to explain how retarded you guys really are.

You bring a liberal to explain it because there are no conservative Harvard law professors.

Whether it is or isn't illegal, that's not really the issue anymore.

It's the lies.

If Trump were my dad I'd be rich with a good-looking wife. I can't mad face that.

You bring a liberal to explain it because there are no conservative Harvard law professors.

Whether it is or isn't illegal, that's not really the issue anymore.

It's the lies.

So what if there are lies? Might it affect Trump's chances to win the next election? Maybe! Other than that, nothing about nothing. The issue changes whenever the narrative that was constructed is demolished. Rinse and repeat, keep it in the news, create narratives, doesn't matter if they are true or not...rinse and repeat.

You guys are fucking pathetic hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back