Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if there are lies? Might it affect Trump's chances to win the next election? Maybe! Other than that, nothing about nothing. The issue changes whenever the narrative that was constructed is demolished. Rinse and repeat, keep it in the news, create narratives, doesn't matter if they are true or not...rinse and repeat.

You guys are fucking pathetic hahahha

I don't usually lie unless I'm trying to hide something.

I don't usually lie unless I'm trying to hide something.

You lie all the time on here, so I guess you're always trying to hide something?

Collusion, nope
Treason, nope
Illegal, nope
Against Campaign Finance Laws, nope
Lying about meeting a Russian, yep
Is that illegal?, nope

You're a pathetic ideologue.

Trump - "It's smart and moral to collude with a hostile nation in order to win an election!"

lol hostile nation, first she was a lawyer and second Russia is not hostile towards US. They just don´t bend backwards like most other countries.

lol hostile nation, first she was a lawyer and second Russia is not hostile towards US. They just don´t bend backwards like most other countries.

Yeah they don't bend backwards. Our president's campaign bends forward for them instead.

Um, we have been sanctioning Russia since 2014 because they broke international treaties... and then more in 2015 and 2016 and 2017.

We are by definition in dispute with Russia.

I have, to the extent that we can know what was on the table.
It's fundamentally UN-AMERICAN to seek opposition research from a foreign power. It's especially unforgivable coming from a foreign power that's recently buzzed our ships and actively works against our geopolitical interests.

It's treasonous by the standards I grew up with.

You just don't fucking do it. How do you not call the FBI with that?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this "rule" is far less fundamental than the First Amendment and free speech. No clue how you can claim otherwise. Here's the easily overlooked problem with your one-sided framing of the narrative.

http://www.federalistblog.us/2008/10/freedom_of_speech_and_of_the_press/

Summary: Freedom of Speech or the Press is the freedom from government officials making speech or writings they find too critical of their affairs a seditious crime. Under common law, people had to be careful of any criticism they wrote or said about government policy, laws or official conduct out of fear of being charged with a seditious crime where truth would be of no defense.

If there's a deal made and a politician undermines the interests of constituents to the benefit of those not represented then that should be a crime. Receiving information from someone exposing crimes or low moral character of politicians is a First Amendment right and those looking to prosecute someone over such things are the real traitors. Nothing more anti-American than allowing the federal government to silence political opposition, which in this case would be Russia.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this "rule" is far less fundamental than the First Amendment and free speech. No clue how you can claim otherwise. Here's the easily overlooked problem with your one-sided framing of the narrative.

http://www.federalistblog.us/2008/10/freedom_of_speech_and_of_the_press/

If there's a deal made and a politician undermines the interests of constituents to the benefit of those not represented then that should be a crime. Receiving information from someone exposing crimes or low moral character of politicians is a First Amendment right and those looking to prosecute someone over such things are the real traitors. Nothing more anti-American than allowing the federal government to silence political opposition, which in this case would be Russia.

What if that information was stolen by a foreign power that we're in dispute with as well as having the expressed intent of swaying our election in exchange for ending sanctions on that foreign power?

What if that information was stolen by a foreign power that we're in dispute with as well as having the expressed intent of swaying our election in exchange for ending sanctions on that foreign power?

MAYBE POSSIBLY WHAT IF IF ONLY WE CAN ONLY HOPE hahahahahah

The press is making it look worse and worse deliberately because it sells. I mean, how incompetent is our government and justice system if all of this stuff is true?
It's not just them. Jr.'s own updates to his story should have alarm bells ringing. This is the exact type of contact they've been denying all this time, so now after all the lies about matters large and small have left them with little credibility, should we believe no deals were made at that meeting?

It looks like this is old news to the IC so I don't know how incompetent our justice system is. We'll have to wait to see how the investigations conclude in the next year or two.

Lol irrational poster has like 10 posts in the last page alone.

Poor kid is having a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back