Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about what was offered though.
I have, to the extent that we can know what was on the table.
It's fundamentally UN-AMERICAN to seek opposition research from a foreign power. It's especially unforgivable coming from a foreign power that's recently buzzed our ships and actively works against our geopolitical interests.

It's treasonous by the standards I grew up with.

You just don't fucking do it. How do you not call the FBI with that?

Reminder. The argument a week ago was this never happened. Its now so what if it happened.
It's disgusting to me that anyone would say "So what if the President's son tried to collude with Russia to win the election in exchange for favors."

Last edited:
It's fundamentally UN-AMERICAN to seek opposition research from a foreign power. It's especially unforgivable coming from a foreign power that's recently buzzed our ships and actively works against our geopolitical interests.

You realize Hillary did the same shit with the Ukraine though, right? You realize Bill received cash from the Chinese govt that the DNC was fined for, right?

But her emails

Ruprecht said it is time for a new thread. Since no one was making it I did the honors

This is the 5th thread about a legal meeting that Trump Jr. took when a lawyer promised him proof that Hillary was colluding with the Russians. What son wouldn't take a legal meeting if they were told that they would be given dirt on their father's political opponent?

Only desperate people that have been wrong about everything the last 1.5 years would make such a huge deal about this. Continue LARPing until it all comes crashing down and you are disappointed once again.

Have at it:

Link to old sorry threads

Thread 1: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...wyer-in-june-don-jr-confirms-meeting.3566043/

Thread 2: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/breaking-donald-trump-jr-’s-russia-emails-shake-the-presidency-update-gowdy-excoriates-trump.3569079/

Thread 3: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/donald-trump-jr-’s-russia-email-scandal-shakes-the-presidency-v3-trump-fixated-on-leakers.3569903/

Thread 4: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...akes-the-presidency-v4-cover-of-time.3571647/

Article supporting the correct position on this:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/...ussian-lawyer-meeting-alleged-collusion-crime

Former congressman Dennis Kucinich doesn't see anything criminal about Donald Trump Jr.'s controversial June 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer.

He explained that attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya claimed to have information damaging to Hillary Clinton, but it appears that she set up the meeting under false pretenses, as she really wanted to discuss a U.S. program for the adoption of Russian children.

Trump Jr. maintains that Veselnitskaya had no "opposition research" on Clinton and nothing came from the brief meeting.

"Big picture, I think this thing is a bunch of nothing," Kucinich said

From @HereticBD

Harvard Law Professor, and staunch Democrat Alan Dershowitz says the Trumps did nothing illegal an destroys arguments of the delusional.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...ument-against-donald-trump-jr/article/2628810

So are we really supposed to believe Jr didn't get anything? We're on version 4 or 5 of his story and each version gets a little jucier.

BTW if there was no quid pro quo then why was Flynn talking to the Russians about easing sanctions?

Just man up and admit Trump's in bed with Russia.

You realize Hillary did the same shit with the Ukraine though, right? You realize Bill received cash from the Chinese govt that the DNC was fined for, right?
Did Hillary receive an offer of dirt on a political opponent, I wasn't aware of that. If so, she should have turned it over to the authorities.

Receipt of cash isn't equivalent.

Then your objections to that are just bullshit, or...?

Did Hillary receive an offer of dirt on a political opponent, I wasn't aware of that. If so, she should have turned it over to the authorities.

Receipt of cash isn't equivalent.

The DNC got their dirt on Manafort from Ukranian officials.

I find this so weird. Like a bizzaro world. Clinton haters and Trumpeters were all over the pretend world of Hillary killing people and running a pedo ring with literally no sourced evidence and in pure speculation. But when information comes out about Trump and his team they become legal counsel of the highest order.

Roger Stone has had more effect on the American dolt than I realized.

When all the other hashtags have failed them, at least they got that one to fall back on.

The investigation is moving at speed.

Trump Jr. who has changed his story four times and once after saying "full transparency" will testify under oath before the senate intelligence committee late this week or early next.

He better no "miss remember" the story this time or he will perjure himself.

I'm not sure Hannity was the best warm up.

I hope they make up a new law just to charge them with it.

This type of activity is just unprecedented in US government/US election history so there is no law for it.

It's like one part political espionage and one part violation of the Logan act.
So, because no law was actually broken, you would like a new law created, so Trump can be retroactively charged with it?

Unbelievable.........

June 9th, 2016, such a forgettable day

Rinat Akhmetshin, you can't throw a dead cat in Trump Tower without hitting a Rinat

You got your unmemorable Natalia Veselnitskaya, I grew up with a ton of women by that name, pretty common, really

Anatoli Samochornov, translating from not-Russian to English, babbling in that crazy Vodkatalk, who'd recall that, happens so often in highest level Presidential campaign meetings

SO HONEST

I find it amusing that you're still trying "but the DNC". You're trying a "but Hillary" by association.

So cute.

You can tell this one stings Trump supporters because the best they can do deflect and talk about Clinton. I've believed from the beginning here that none of this stuff reaches Trump, that he's totally insulated from the day to day activities of anyone but himself. Still, the fact that the best Trump supporters can do here is to say that Trump is no more crooked than Hillary betrays cracks in his support. If you really believe that, then you should be calling for both of them to end up in jail.

Now, I know that's never gonna happen. And, in the end we'll land pretty close to on track by locking neither of them up and not impeaching the President over this, so I guess it's just a shared game of elaborate taunting.

Trump's inability to change the story, though, is a continued mark against his administration. He badly needs a win on the health care bill at this point. A little good news for his team and a clear sign of defeat for his opposition is the cleanest way to put this development behind him. If he loses, its two months of "White House in crisis!", "lame duck already?" coverage with occasional new headlines about undisclosed meetings with Russia on the campaign trail.

Lol. Look how crazy these people are.

You: HE BROKE THE LAW. ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR
Me: Actually, what he did was illegal. While lying about it is certainly a bad look, there is nothing illegal about his actions.
You: WELL WE WILL INVITE A NEW LAW AND HE WILL HAVE BROKEN THAT ONE!!! HAHAHA HES GETTING IMPEACHED!!!
That defies every rational definition of the word "justice".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back