Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruprecht said it is time for a new thread. Since no one was making it I did the honors

This is the 5th thread about a legal meeting that Trump Jr. took when a lawyer promised him proof that Hillary was colluding with the Russians. What son wouldn't take a legal meeting if they were told that they would be given dirt on their father's political opponent?

Only desperate people that have been wrong about everything the last 1.5 years would make such a huge deal about this. Continue LARPing until it all comes crashing down and you are disappointed once again.

Have at it:

Link to old sorry threads

Thread 1: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...wyer-in-june-don-jr-confirms-meeting.3566043/

Thread 2: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/breaking-donald-trump-jr-’s-russia-emails-shake-the-presidency-update-gowdy-excoriates-trump.3569079/

Thread 3: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/donald-trump-jr-’s-russia-email-scandal-shakes-the-presidency-v3-trump-fixated-on-leakers.3569903/

Thread 4: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...akes-the-presidency-v4-cover-of-time.3571647/

Article supporting the correct position on this:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/...ussian-lawyer-meeting-alleged-collusion-crime

Former congressman Dennis Kucinich doesn't see anything criminal about Donald Trump Jr.'s controversial June 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer.

He explained that attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya claimed to have information damaging to Hillary Clinton, but it appears that she set up the meeting under false pretenses, as she really wanted to discuss a U.S. program for the adoption of Russian children.

Trump Jr. maintains that Veselnitskaya had no "opposition research" on Clinton and nothing came from the brief meeting.

"Big picture, I think this thing is a bunch of nothing," Kucinich said

From @HereticBD

Harvard Law Professor, and staunch Democrat Alan Dershowitz says the Trumps did nothing illegal an destroys arguments of the delusional.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...ument-against-donald-trump-jr/article/2628810
Lol yeah. Every talking head I've heard said there's campaign finance laws that were potentially broken so you stating the meeting was 'legal' as if it's a fact that it's so does not, in fact, make it fucking so. Also Kushner perjured himself by omitting the meeting so it's hardly 'legal'. If anything there's enough here to take down Trump's top campaign officials down on a criminal conspiracy charge because they all worked to conceal it.

But on the bright side, I'm glad to see that you've finally accepted the fact that collusion happened. You haven't, apparently, got over it yet so these next two sentences are obligatory:

Collusion happened. Get over it.

The evidence has been out their and the laws that have been broken have been discussed. Playing dump is the only defense people have left it seems.
Yep. They've lost but haven't come to grips with it yet just like all those Hilary supporters they made fun of for so long:rolleyes:

Here is a photo of the 5th Russian who was in the room.
zangief.jpg

First off, it hasn't been shown that TJ offered anything in return.
Secondly, what's your take on the millions (billions?) of dollars that foreign entities have donated to the Clinton foundation. Using your no free lunch theory, surely that has to be considered as well.
Lock them all up! Trump and Hillary can debate it out to see who gets the top bunk.

By the way, it's hilarious how OP chose to emphasize how pathetic this has become by putting NOTHING ILLEGAL in all caps.

That's not a thing to boast, just saying. It points out that what happened is legally in question.

It's like making a big deal of wiping off flop sweat.

By the way, it's hilarious how OP chose to emphasize how pathetic this has become by putting NOTHING ILLEGAL in all caps.

Don't be mad because your week long hysterical tantrum over what you thought was the crime of the century, is falling apart...again.

That's not a thing to boast, just saying. It points out that what happened is legally in question.

It's like making a big deal of wiping off flop sweat.

When the only fallback that exonerates you is that you think you didn't do something explicitly illegal, you're well on the path of fucking up.

"Part of a Russian government effort" to help the Trump campaign...

WHAT WERE THE OTHER PARTS?

ETA, sorry, was misquoting from memory.

"...part of Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump..."
--SO HONEST junior's forced-honesty email dump, page four

Last edited:
I'd love to hear this same drivel spouted if this were Obama instead of Trump

But we wouldn't, cause you're all full of shit

lies
lies
Bullshit
dishonesty
half-truths
lies

Trump Style Patriotism:
When a hostile foreign power asks you if you'd like help undermining your democracy, you say, "I love it!"

Reporter Jared Sexton has been hilarious to read.

"I worked on this story for a year and he... just... he tweeted it out.

Like, I spent hours and days and weeks and months. And his son just, hit tweet.
I tracked down sources. Followed so many dead leads. Labored over this.

And then, he just, you know, tweeted out the proof. Like, so many people out there were trying to track this down. And it just got delivered on a tweet. What the hell."

I have, to the extent that we can know what was on the table.
It's fundamentally UN-AMERICAN to seek opposition research from a foreign power. It's especially unforgivable coming from a foreign power that's recently buzzed our ships and actively works against our geopolitical interests.

It's treasonous by the standards I grew up with.

You just don't fucking do it. How do you not call the FBI with that?
It's like when Duras got help from the Romulans to try and secure himself as head of the Klingon High Council.

Trump Style Patriotism:
When a hostile foreign power asks you if you'd like help undermining your democracy, you say, "I love it!"

Don't forget "It's bad when the other side takes Saudi money but its cool for our leader to sell them arms and sword dance with them"

Trump Style Patriotism:

Did they say "undermining your democracy", or "expose illegal activities by the Clintons".

Let's say Angela Merkle had a tape of Trump saying "Man, I really hate black people. When I'm president, I'm going to ruin this country for black people", and she contacted the Clinton campaign with it. Do you think Hillary should turn the tape down and never release it? Hillary could contact the FBI, sure, but investigation will go a long time, and also its possible Trump's statements in the tape aren't illegal, and no one will ever hear it. What do you advise Hillary to do?

Don't forget "It's bad when the other side takes Saudi money but its cool for our leader to sell them arms and sword dance with them"

Lol at comparing illegal flow of foreign money in contributions and dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back