Donald Trump is still bitching about the NFL, urges fans to boycott

Me too, and it was really smart this time. I swear.
5c0.gif

Maybe if Trump and most of his followers weren't such gun loving Murrika Redneck racists things would be alright. Anyone who doesn't have their skin color is inferior.
What country are you from?

Take Michael Jordan.....one of if not the most successful athlete of all time. Mike doesn't say shit and you know why? cause Republicans/the right/whatever buy sneakers too

Exactly.

Businesses need to stop promoting their politics.

Give me my sandwich, let me buy my shoes, or let me watch the game I paid to see. Keep your damn politics to yourself.

Trump shouldn't have killed the "small potatoes" USFL then, yet another Trump failure his supporters overlooked. Trump is still butthurt about the NFL not letting a scumsucker like him into their little club in the 80's.

Last edited:
Iraq war was the soldiers fighting for our freedoms.

I'll remember that next time.

I'm just wondering if you like America though. Love is a strong word. I think there should be a thread on who likes America and who doesn't.

If you don't want to support the NFL in this time of BLM fake outrage nonsense but you still want to watch the games....watch them on free streaming sites. Don't give television the views/money.

I'm just wondering if you like America though. Love is a strong word. I think there should be a thread on who likes America and who doesn't.

What does that have to do with this stupid ass thread. whether or not I like the country I live in? And this fake ass patriotism on sherdog

There is no bigger dividing factor or personality in the country right now than the president himself. The most divisive character in my life time.

What does that have to do with this stupid ass thread. whether or not I like the country I live in? And this fake ass patriotism on sherdog

I think it'd be interesting to know who even likes America to begin with.

Trump's comments about sacking these players are a breath of fresh air. Politicians hardly ever tell the truth, Trump spoke from the heart and told the truth. He merely said what many people in America feel about this national anthem business, good on him. Plenty of people in the crowd cheered when he said what he did.
I really don't see what the fuss is about, but because it's Trump who said it, people moan.
It's now all about Trump.

These spoilt brats who are earning obscence amounts of money for playing a ball game make me sick. They better be prepared to continue kneeling for the rest of their lives because society won't change.
There is racism in all societies of the world, and racial profiling too.

Kneeling does nothing, if any of these players didn't vote in the election then they should of. Voting can change things kneeling doesn't.
I heard on the tv a few days back that the voter turnout in Detroit for example was very low, i would imagine it was similar in some other parts of the country as well.

Trump's comments about sacking these players are a breath of fresh air. Politicians hardly ever tell the truth, Trump spoke from the heart and told the truth. He merely said what many people in America feel about this national anthem business, good on him. Plenty of people in the crowd cheered when he said what he did.
I really don't see what the fuss is about, but because it's Trump who said it, people moan.
It's now all about Trump.

These spoilt brats who are earning obscence amounts of money for playing a ball game make me sick. They better be prepared to continue kneeling for the rest of their lives because society won't change.
There is racism in all societies of the world, and racial profiling too.

Kneeling does nothing, if any of these players didn't vote in the election then they should of. Voting can change things kneeling doesn't.
I heard on the tv a few days back that the voter turnout in Detroit for example was very low, i would imagine it was similar in some other parts of the country as well.

He, objectively, lies more than the rest. So says every fact checking site on the web. So kind of a weird thing to be excited about

One of my chief criticisms of this Administration is that it chooses really dumb things to make a stand on. How is this issue helpful to anyone? Why does this fight need to take place? I get wanting to take a stand on policy issues about the best way to deal with war, healthcare, taxes, etc. But this is a pointless endeavor that will do nothing but further divide the country.

I had a similar criticism of President Obama, but I thought he only picked bad fights late into his second term. While he certainly had one eye fixed on the stupid identity issues, he still kept one eye on the real issues. Our current POTUS seems to have both eyes locked on the identity issues, burning the last of his political capital with every tweet.

Both Presidents Bush and Clinton certainly had their flaws, but at least they stayed focused on the real issues that actually required the attention of the President of the United States to solve.

There may not be systematic racism but there is systemic racism. As in there are many individual racists in positions of power that act according to their biases, leading to racial inequality. They just may not be acting in conjunction with one another to push a racist agenda.

I don't see why athletes having money means there isn't racial oppression. There were black millionaires in the 1910's and there was obviously a fuck ton of racial oppression back then.
A reasonable position

Idiot just may be the biggest twitter junky to date.
He's never had anyone in his life to tell him: "Listen, dude, just because someone invented a way for you to say whatever you think at any given moment like a teenager seeking a affirmation, doesn't mean you should use it."

Or

"You look like an old fool displaying your insecurities like this."

But I love that he can't stop, won't stop

Wave yo hands in the aiiiir

Back