Donald Trump is still bitching about the NFL, urges fans to boycott

MMA is a bullshit, unAmerican sham of a sport because they don't play the national anthem before every UFC event. If they did though I guess it would be OK if the fighters knelt because they don't get paid shit.

<Fedor23>

Allowing their sport to become an arena for a left and right brawl is very poor oversight by the NFL and its owners. NFL ratings were already dropping significantly and watching a half dozen studio reports on who protested and how during the game is sure to turn a non-negligible percentage off. Even before the current escalation of the issue, it was already the largest reason fans reported losing interest in the NFL (among many other reasons, these protests are hardly the only issue the NFL is facing, just the least necessary and easiest to fix).

There may not be systematic racism but there is systemic racism. As in there are many individual racists in positions of power that act according to their biases, leading to racial inequality. They just may not be acting in conjunction with one another to push a racist agenda.

I don't see why athletes having money means there isn't racial oppression. There were black millionaires in the 1910's and there was obviously a fuck ton of racial oppression back then.

If you are an American, stand up for the Anthem. That's how we can unify, not the leftist NFL false unity hogwash where you kneel to find unity.

Allowing their sport to become an arena for a left and right brawl is very poor oversight by the NFL and its owners. NFL ratings were already dropping significantly and watching a half dozen studio reports on who protested and how during the game is sure to turn a non-negligible percentage off. Even before the current escalation of the issue, it was already the largest reason fans reported losing interest in the NFL (among many other reasons, these protests are hardly the only issue the NFL is facing, just the least necessary and easiest to fix).
Get rid of the national anthem in all sports unless its a foreign team.

Case closed.

I think it's just a giant FU to Trump in response to his tweets, if anything.

look what Kaepernick or however the fuck you spell it started.

Amen.

people who cry about 'disrespecting' the flag should actually bother to read the US flag code...

Maybe if Trump and most of his followers weren't such gun loving Murrika Redneck racists things would be alright. Anyone who doesn't have their skin color is inferior.

I logged in and saw everyone was bitching about the NFL and Trump so here we go:

In my opinion, if I were a player I would stand and salute the flag of the country that has given me the chance to escape/raise my self/make a great salary doing something I love etc. If it comes down to just making money to support me and family that is great too. Fact is if I feel slighted by the country and or the President I will take up other avenues to resolve those feelings/help those that I feel are slighted. Kneeling and all this shit, in the end, would affect my bottom line hence I would not do it. It all turns into a publicity stunt anyways where half the people will support me and half will not. These players are idiots in that respect. Take Michael Jordan.....one of if not the most successful athlete of all time. Mike doesn't say shit and you know why? cause Republicans/the right/whatever buy sneakers too

I think so too.

Some Broncos supposedly were playin a F*** Donald Trump song in the locker room pregame.

And many of these guys that do this I would guess think Trump is a racist. At least that's what guys like NBA coach Steve Kerr indicate. I think they believe they are fighting racists based on comments I've heard in the last 24 hours.

The beauty of America is freedom of speech and expression.

Everyone supports their right to kneel. That's why soldiers fight for the flag and constitution.

Football is where a lot of Americans pass their time, go to relax and perhaps teach their children about team work, hard work, discipline and perhaps some goals to which to aspire and works towards.

Whether you like it or not, athletes (and celebrities in general) are given a position of power and channel into the minds of people that is more influential than even the president. More kids want to be quarterbacks than doctors or president.

That is why this disrespect to the flag is getting out of hand. There is no systematic racism in the US and there is no place these people would rather live yet they make out like America sucks and they're kneeling and saying "America sucks" while collecting their million dollar pay checks.

Men making more money than 99% of peoole are telling white people that they're racists oppressing others and they're using the flag to say it.

This is how I see this issue. Doesn't it make sense?
I see many sides, many sides.
It's annoying but it's gone beyond a couple three doing it.
This whole upgrade with the locked arms and shit is a pure "fuck you" to Donald Shitbag.

Whether you like it or not, athletes (and celebrities in general) are given a position of power and channel into the minds of people that is more influential than even the president. More kids want to be quarterbacks than doctors or president.
This is your answer when you think about it. The media wants America and the World to change for them. When I say "them" I mean the media.

Almost every protest going on, from this to confederate monuments, and renaming parks pretty much comes back to this.

Almost every protest going on, from this to confederate monuments, and renaming parks pretty much comes back to this.

damnit, I had a well thought out post but it got lost now since the threads got merged.

oh well.

The beauty of America is freedom of speech and expression.

Everyone supports their right to kneel. That's why soldiers fight for the flag and constitution.

Football is where a lot of Americans pass their time, go to relax and perhaps teach their children about team work, hard work, discipline and perhaps some goals to which to aspire and works towards.

That is why this disrespect to the flag is getting out of hand. There is no systematic racism in the US and there is no place these people would rather live yet they make out like America sucks and they're kneeling and saying "America sucks" while collecting their million dollar pay checks.

Men making more money than 99% of peoole are telling white people that they're racists oppressing others and they're using the flag to say it.

This is how I see this issue. Doesn't it make sense?

You're not an American

Back