Donald Trump is still bitching about the NFL, urges fans to boycott

It's a game......What he did off the field is non of my business...but they dropped the charges.

Also I have no problem with a women beater.

If a women wants to fight a man...Im good with a man beating her ass.....Domestic abuse tho is another problem.

Also he wasn't convicted.....Innocent until proven guilty.

I'm just giving a Cowboys fan some shit. signed
Niner fan

I'm just giving a Cowboys fan some shit. signed
Niner fan
LMFAO @ niners...The #1 team I hate.

Fuck the niners and crapernick.

I'm from cali so I have special hate for the niners...worst fans in the world...not loyal at all lol.

You guys on the left constantly underestimate the mind of Trump. That is how he keeps winning. And the left ends up looking worse and worse.

Because right now, you've got the left being perceived as anti-American.

everything-fine-trump-supporters-right-now-12992391.png

Trump holds a grudge, that's the way he is. Part of all his posturing on the kneeling for the anthem is to cast shade on the NFL. He wanted a football franchise really badly but the NFL owners turned him down. They did not want his ass in their club. He is still bitter about it and is happy for the negative press towards the players and league.

Honestly, the weirdest thing about Trump's anti-NFL speech was that he insulted the NFL for becoming more conscious of head injuries. He said the game is not good now because they made certain types of hits illegal, and then he went way off the rails and shit on referees for penalizing dirty hits. He even said something weird like, "The referee throws the flag and his wife is at home so proud," as if referees are attention seekers leading pathetic lives and calling penalties to impress their wives.

The guy is warped. He says so many weird things that just don't seem to have any thought behind them at all.

Trump is winning the culture war. Millions of people are done with football, lol.

Direct TV is offering Sunday Ticket refunds.
The head coach of the Falcons is calling for the fans to lock arms during the anthem.
Yeah, that's what I want for my 200 buck ticket and hot dog. To be peer pressured into a certain demonstration.
Oh.... and the Packers too.

Thank you social justice for shitting in the NFL pool. World domination is clearly your goal now.

Somebody should tell this guy that if he plans on running for the US Senate and all -
kid_rock.jpg

Last edited:
Back