Donald Trump Disavowing The: KKK, White Supremacy, David Duke, Racism - Compilation Video

Calling Trump a "racist" is just a partisan attempt to attack. It holds no real merit.

Except his first real estate company had to settle with the US government over discrimination against black tennats... soo there is some merit.

Let me follow your reasoning for a minute here.

I will need a video of you denouncing ANTIFA and BLM.
If you don't you are clearly racist.
And if you do, well why would you need a video of you denouncing racist groups.
People that aren't racist don't need them.
Therefore, you are racist.

Checkmate racist!
<DisgustingHHH>

I don't think Trump is racist, but he isn't exactly in a hurry to condemn people who voted for him.

I disagree.
That doesn't matter. You're wrong. You're just flatly wrong and working hard to create a bad argument that you can defeat rather than confront the real one that already firmly exists.

I don't know, but it's a political strategy without a doubt.

Calling a racist a racist need not be strategic, only informative.

Clinton supporters calling Sanders/Obama supporters sexist: that was pure political strategy, as it had little basis in fact and brought up only ancillary issues. But Trump is an actual racist and many of his supporters, who have an incredibly obtuse view of racism as beginning and ending at klansmanship, do not see that.

Trump is a globalist.
He is a Property developer from New York. Makes shady deals all over the world. Has his products produced in China.
Has a Jewish Son in law that sells visas to the Chineses. Who's dad served time in jail for fraud.
Has been sued many times for fraud, ripping off working class people with his University etc.
Owns Deutsche Bank a lot of money. And goes Sword Dancing with the Saudis.
It can't get much more globalist than Trump.

It's tragic that so many Americans were (and remain) blind to this obvious fact.

You know who doesn't have to defend themselves against racist accusations?

People who aren't racist.

Clinton supporters calling Sanders/Obama supporters sexist: that was pure political strategy, as it had little basis in fact and brought up only ancillary issues. But Trump is an actual racist and many of his supporters, who have an incredibly obtuse view of racism as beginning and ending at klansmanship, do not see that.

lol so you are calling everyone on the other side as klansmen now.

But regardless, drilling the 'He's a racist' narrative is pretty obviously a political strategy. It's one of the most basic tactics being deployed in the political arena to call people racist if they don't like their politics, and people are easily manipulated through this mechanism. This phenomenon is very well understood and used in political strategy (seeing it is largely about swaying people one way or another).

The word has been conditioned into the population so that people respond in pavlovian fashion to it. Most people probably don't even know what it means (and who can blame them since there are a hundred definitions that people use)

So sure, just choose one of the numerous definitions available at any given moment, throw it at someone, and try to induce the pavlovian response.

But yeah, 'sexist' is used in very much the same manner quite often.

That is not to say that there is no racism or sexism in the world, or that people can be legitimately like that, but it's so useful politically that it gets over played. Boy who cried wolf.

As to Trump, who knows. Maybe he's a secret racist. I wouldn't know. The strategies remain the same regardless.

What makes you think Trump himself is racist? I mean he is married to a slavish woman and has a mixed kid with her.
His daughter is Jewish now and he hired his Jewish son in law is his number one guy. That are not really things a racist would consider.

Personally, I don't think Trump is a racist. He is just using that sentiment for his personal gain

Yet Hillary can call Robert Byrd, a former KKK member, her "friend and mentor" and be seen hugging him and the left praises her?

Well if you keep asking him, you can pretend like he's never done it

<seedat>

How many of the Trump haters in here even watched the compilation? It's sad, really. Years and years of "I disavow David Duke" and "I disavow the KKK" "I disavow white supremacy" and "hate groups".

The only groups Trump hasn't mentioned with strong disdain by name is BLM and Antifa. But the media's brain clutch is strong.

But regardless, drilling the 'He's a racist' narrative is pretty obviously a political strategy. It's one of the most basic tactics being deployed in the political arena to call people racist if they don't like their politics, and people are easily manipulated through this mechanism. This phenomenon is very well understood and used in political strategy (seeing it is largely about swaying people one way or another).

But in Trump's case, he can't complain about the media narrative. Because he was the one that created it.
That was his goal from the beginning. He can't really complain about it now.

Racism can be used as a political strategy both ways. It can be used to try and derail someone. Or in Trump's case, he used it to win.

But in Trump's case, he can't complain about the media narrative. Because he was the one that created it.
That was his goal from the beginning. He can't really complain about it now.

Racism can be used as a political strategy both ways. It can be used to try and derail someone. Or in Trump's case, he used it to win.

I think you have to be a tad creative in terms of defining the word in order for it to apply. Especially if you want to use it in such a way where it didn't apply to pretty much everyone on the planet, and thus rendering it essentially meaningless.

For example people equate securing the border and talking about enforcing immigration laws as racism. And while it may appeal to genuinely racist people (unless they benefit from it in which case they would be against it), it is also a very generic, universal thing among nations.

So from the perspective of those special interests who stand to gain from opening up borders (globalists, multinationals, and those who could garnish more votes by people who gain from it), then it becomes a legitimate political strategy to drill this association (increased border and immigration control = racism) into the heads of the masses. Just keep pounding it.

Except his first real estate company had to settle with the US government over discrimination against black tennats... soo there is some merit.

(1) His father and his company
(2) No guilt was ever assigned or admitted
(3) The company made changes voluntarily
(4) Jesse Jackson honored Trump for hiring large amounts of minorities
(5) Video

Facts Matter.

(1) His father and his company
(2) No guilt was ever assigned or admitted
(3) The company made changes voluntarily
(4) Jesse Jackson honored Trump for hiring large amounts of minorities
(5) Video

Facts Matter.

<Cage33>

How many of the Trump haters in here even watched the compilation? It's sad, really. Years and years of "I disavow David Duke" and "I disavow the KKK" "I disavow white supremacy" and "hate groups".

The only groups Trump hasn't mentioned with strong disdain by name is BLM and Antifa. But the media's brain clutch is strong.

You realize that no racist politician can be honest about their racist beliefs in public, don't you? Trump saying "I'm not a racist" and you taking that as gospel truth is silly.

Trump didn't comdemn the white supremacists at first because they're his voter base. He only did two days later because he was pressured to by the public reaction to his first statement. A very sleazy man, Trump

Back