Donald Trump Disavowing The: KKK, White Supremacy, David Duke, Racism - Compilation Video

I'm just blown away that there were people there on Saturday looking to beat some ass on both sides. The racist assholes and the anti protesters had people armed, geared up and ready to go. That seems to be a undeniable fact..yet to say both sides had a hand in the violence is the most appalling thing ever? It takes two to tango..
nu-uh
you're racist for saying hitting people with bats is violent

Again, did you not watch the video I posted? He disavowed all of those groups numerous times.

When did Obama disavow any hate group that was Black?
Do you understand that what I posted renders it mostly meaningless?

Because it destroys the narrative that he is eagerly willing to do it. He only does it to score political points. He begrudgingly condemns them only once he's been shamed, then a day later, he changes his mind again.

That's cause he doesn't want to alienate his voting base....

60 million Americans voted for him. There are about 100k radical WS, kkk, etc in the US.... Most of whom live in states he won by a landslide. Keep kidding yourself that they are his "base"

It took him 50+ hours to go after the supremacists after the murder of that woman.

It took him 10 minutes to go after an African-American CEO because he walked away from Pres. Trumps' Business leaders' club.

Hmmmm....
What do these guys love to say?
BTFO

Consider what Trump DOESN'T hesitate to condemn off the cuff.

Now consider his dithering wrt this issue.

There's no defending this President

"Many sides"

The idea that there are only 2 sides is a blatantly propagandistic false dichotomy to shield the extreme left from criticism. No conservative or actual liberal is on the same side as Soviet flag waving, Cheka-LARPers.

The idea that there are only 2 sides is a blatantly propagandistic false dichotomy to shield the extreme left from criticism. No conservative or actual liberal is on the same side as Soviet flag waving, Cheka-LARPers.
Oh, Trump floated that log to protect the left? Makes sense

It took him 50+ hours to go after the supremacists after the murder of that woman.

It took him 10 minutes to go after an African-American CEO because he walked away from Pres. Trumps' Business leaders' club.

Hmmmm....

How long did it take the democrats to apologize for the KKK, jim crowe, segregation??? Oh, right, they haven't done it yet. Got it.

How long did it take the democrats to apologize for the KKK, jim crowe, segregation??? Oh, right, they haven't done it yet. Got it.

strawman.jpg

I don't think you know what strawman means.

But I say apply your logic across the political spectrum, not just against those you don't like

You are whining over 50 hours or etc about Trump condemning the attack that he was not responsible for.
Yet, where is your rage at the democrat party who have done everything they could to keep your people down and victims?

But if you want to keep on being a hypocrite, keep posting gifs of ideas you don't understand.

He isn't being accused of being a racist in the wake of Charlottesville. This thread is a strawman.

"He defends the white nationalist movement both because he's racist and because they show up and they chant his name and the show him love," the talk show host asserted. "And his brain disease makes it impossible for him to denounce anyone who supports him. What Tuesday showed is that Donald Trump will never change. He showed us again who he really is: a lying racist who's desperate for praise." - Seth Myers

Back