Donald Trump Disavowing The: KKK, White Supremacy, David Duke, Racism - Compilation Video

lol so you are calling everyone on the other side as klansmen now.

But regardless, drilling the 'He's a racist' narrative is pretty obviously a political strategy. It's one of the most basic tactics being deployed in the political arena to call people racist if they don't like their politics, and people are easily manipulated through this mechanism. This phenomenon is very well understood and used in political strategy (seeing it is largely about swaying people one way or another).

The word has been conditioned into the population so that people respond in pavlovian fashion to it. Most people probably don't even know what it means (and who can blame them since there are a hundred definitions that people use)

So sure, just choose one of the numerous definitions available at any given moment, throw it at someone, and try to induce the pavlovian response.

But yeah, 'sexist' is used in very much the same manner quite often.

That is not to say that there is no racism or sexism in the world, or that people can be legitimately like that, but it's so useful politically that it gets over played. Boy who cried wolf.

As to Trump, who knows. Maybe he's a secret racist. I wouldn't know. The strategies remain the same regardless.

Can you read?

I said that a great many white persons think that overt and aggressive racist discrimination (klansmen) is what is conveyed by the mentioning of racist policies, actions, etc. and that they are therefore not racist and that being called racist is extremely offensive.

So...quite the opposite.

What makes you think Trump himself is racist? I mean he is married to a slavish woman and has a mixed kid with her.
His daughter is Jewish now and he hired his Jewish son in law is his number one guy. That are not really things a racist would consider.

Personally, I don't think Trump is a racist. He is just using that sentiment for his personal gain

This is a pretty accurate representation of what I mean. Being a racist doesn't require you ban your child from marrying Jewish men. But it may present itself in belittling that man's cultural customs, viewing and referring to the black community as a monolithic token, starting a movement questioning a man's citizenship on the basis of his skin color and ethnic-sounding name (and continuing to question proof that is presented to the contrary), saying that black persons are lazy, saying that undocumented immigrants from Mexico are rapists, discriminating against black housing applicants, identifying a community as monolithic so as to collectively bear blame for spurious problems within it while acknowledging the multifarious nature of ones own country's identities, passing policies that adversely affect a racial/ethnic community and affirmatively disregarding their input as lacking unique importance, denying a community's ethnic legitimacy because they don't look like a cartoon caricature of what you picture their people to be.

...I mean, is that enough? Trump being an obvious racist doesn't require that he wince with disgust when he sees a racial minority or that he outwardly talk about how he hates them.

This is a pretty accurate representation of what I mean. Being a racist doesn't require you ban your child from marrying Jewish men. But it may present itself in belittling that man's cultural customs, viewing and referring to the black community as a monolithic token, starting a movement questioning a man's citizenship on the basis of his skin color and ethnic-sounding name (and continuing to question proof that is presented to the contrary), saying that black persons are lazy, saying that undocumented immigrants from Mexico are rapists, discriminating against black housing applicants, identifying a community as monolithic so as to collectively bear blame for spurious problems within it while acknowledging the multifarious nature of ones own country's identities, passing policies that adversely affect a racial/ethnic community and affirmatively disregarding their input as lacking unique importance, denying a community's ethnic legitimacy because they don't look like a cartoon caricature of what you picture their people to be.

All of those things he has done for his own personal gain. I mean in order to be considered a racist you need to have at least some kind of standard.
And actually, do something racists.
Otherwise, you can just accuse everyone of being a racist. I am not sure how old you are. But in the 90's Trump was never considered a racists.
He was known as a sort of Playboy going from bankruptcy to bankruptcy. There was no real accusation of racism.
He changed into that role sometime in the 2000's when he obviously decided he wanted to run for president.

I mean what racists person would marry outside their race? And have a kid with that person?
Or have a Jewish guy as your number one guy? I have yet to met a racist that likes Jews. Outside of a racist Jew of course.

I mean what racists person would marry outside their race? And have a kid with that person?
Or have a Jewish guy as your number one guy? I have yet to met a racist that likes Jews. Outside of a racist Jew of course.

I can't tell if you are purposefully being daft or not, because you are espousing exactly what I described earlier. Also, the insinuation that you would personally make racially derogatory remarks for personal gain shows a disregard of racial sovereignty that is bigoted in itself.

Being a racist doesn't mean you have to affirmatively disassociate from every non-Aryan. Unless you're an actual racial ideologue like a eugenic Nazi, it wouldn't make sense to exhibit discriminatory behavior towards racial/ethnic communities that are absent from (or privileged within) your native racial hierarchy. I mean, have you ever been around a racist Southern white man? They aren't insulting Jews and Ukrainians and rarely are they deriding East or Southern Asians. It is by and large black and Latino persons under the rhetorical boot, as they are the most represented minority populations and comprise the bottom wrung of the racial, economic, and political hierarchy.

I can't tell if you are purposefully being daft or not, because you are espousing exactly what I described earlier. Also, the insinuation that you would personally make racially derogatory remarks for personal gain shows a disregard of racial sovereignty that is bigoted in itself.

No, I am not doing it on purpose. But if you don't want to rent an apartment to black people because it lowers the value of the property.
Doesn't mean you personally dislike black people. You just follow the numbers if anything you are a greedy capitalist.

A lot of people can't understand that in general people are on their own side that doesn't mean they are necessary against you or the other side.
But IMO in order to be a racist, you would act actively against the thing you are racist about.
Simply acting in your own interest doesn't make you a racist. That is what Trump is doing.
He is simply acting in his own interest. If he thought it would be best for him to pander to Mexicans, blacks or the left he would be doing that.
That is of course morally questionable. But that doesn't make you a racist you are just a Dick.

It wouldn't be used like that if it didn't work. There is the boy who cried wolf effect kicking in, but it still does work on a significant enough number of people.
You may be right I guess we'll find out in 2018 and 2020 the voters will definitely decide how much all of the name calling means to them.

Can you read?

I said that a great many white persons think that overt and aggressive racist discrimination (klansmen) is what is conveyed by the mentioning of racist policies, actions, etc. and that they are therefore not racist and that being called racist is extremely offensive.

So...quite the opposite.

Alright I misread you, I see what you are saying, but I don't view it as that extreme. I mean, maybe some people view racism as that extreme (that high of a bar to qualify) but I don't run across many people (actually I have never run across anyone) that does.

The problem is that the term is so watered down, and has many different definitions, and yet it is still supposed to pack this big punch, like being accused of witchcraft or something. So if that is how it's going to be played, it better have a potent meaning.

Most conversations around the subject are pointless until a reasonable definition (that does not encompass most of the planet) is agreed upon.

Last edited:
There were like 3k people at that rally last week with all the known white nationalists in attendance..

LOL, how did you determine this? That's a ridiculous thing to make up. Defend them all you want, that's your right, but that claim is beyond dishonest

Trumps not a racist.

He just doesn't want to lose racists' support as they are a notable chunk of the lowest common denominator of his support base.

There certainly is a difference.

Let me follow your reasoning for a minute here.

I will need a video of you denouncing ANTIFA and BLM.
If you don't you are clearly racist.
And if you do, well why would you need a video of you denouncing racist groups.
People that aren't racist don't need them.
Therefore, you are racist.

Checkmate racist!

This is more or less it. Force someone to defend accusations of racism, until the frequency of the defense itself is incriminating by association.

"Many sides"

wasserman-1992.jpg

This is more or less it. Force someone to defend accusations of racism, until the frequency of the defense itself is incriminating by association.

It is used in a similar way to being accused of being a witch.

It's the charge that packs the punch (and the mob response associated with it)

The affirmative action people are the racists. Not Dr. Duke.

Obama invites BLM to the white house even after a bunch of cops were killed in Dallas, and the media remains silent, but Trump didn't disavow white supremacy quick enough, and the media has a field day. Stay balanced, my friends.

No, I am not doing it on purpose. But if you don't want to rent an apartment to black people because it lowers the value of the property.
Doesn't mean you personally dislike black people. You just follow the numbers if anything you are a greedy capitalist.

A lot of people can't understand that in general people are on their own side that doesn't mean they are necessary against you or the other side.
But IMO in order to be a racist, you would act actively against the thing you are racist about.
Simply acting in your own interest doesn't make you a racist. That is what Trump is doing.
He is simply acting in his own interest. If he thought it would be best for him to pander to Mexicans, blacks or the left he would be doing that.
That is of course morally questionable. But that doesn't make you a racist you are just a Dick.

You may use this quasi-utilitarian argument to excuse some, but certainly not all, of his conduct. Calling black workers lazy, Mexican immigrants rapists, the birther conspiracy, stoking racial tensions with false statistics: these are not things that were the product of racially tangential cost-benefit analyses.

Obama invites BLM to the white house even after a bunch of cops were killed in Dallas, and the media remains silent, but Trump didn't disavow white supremacy quick enough, and the media has a field day. Stay balanced, my friends.

One, which may contain some extreme members on its periphery or get needlessly invoked in any anti-LEO action, is centered on the premise that the American public and government need to recognize the disparate experiences of urban blacks with law enforcement: it's based on equality. White supremacy is premised on the position that whites are naturally superior to, and should have their interested imposed on, non-white citizens. It's in the fucking names: one says "my life matters too" and one says "my skin makes me superior to you." One is born of generations of cyclical disenfranchisement, poverty, and voicelessnes, and the other is born from generations of property ownership and dwindling (but still very much secured) hold on social power.

I once thought you had a modicum of intelligence. Good grief, was I wrong. Stay partisan and stupid, my friend.

One, which may contain some extreme members on its periphery or get needlessly invoked in any anti-LEO action, is centered on the premise that the American public and government need to recognize the disparate experiences of urban blacks with law enforcement: it's based on equality. White supremacy is premised on the position that whites are naturally superior to, and should have their interested imposed on, non-white citizens. It's in the fucking names: one says "my life matters too" and one says "my skin makes me superior to you." One is born of generations of cyclical disenfranchisement, poverty, and voicelessnes, and the other is born from generations of property ownership and dwindling (but still very much secured) hold on social power.

I once thought you had a modicum of intelligence. Good grief, was I wrong. Stay partisan and stupid, my friend.

Not buying it. BLM is just as racist as the Alt-Right. I condemn both, as should you.

Not buying it. BLM is just as racist as the Alt-Right. I condemn both, as should you.

Then, once again, you're a fucking moron and a willfully ignorant piece of shit to boot.

Anyone who would even consider excluding Antifa from being responsible for violence after a year of them being violent towards law abiding trump supporters during the campaign is truly sick.

I'm just blown away that there were people there on Saturday looking to beat some ass on both sides. The racist assholes and the anti protesters had people armed, geared up and ready to go. That seems to be a undeniable fact..yet to say both sides had a hand in the violence is the most appalling thing ever? It takes two to tango..

Back