Donald Trump Disavowing The: KKK, White Supremacy, David Duke, Racism - Compilation Video

You realize that no racist politician can be honest about their racist beliefs in public, don't you? Trump saying "I'm not a racist" and you taking that as gospel truth is silly

Did Barack Obama disavow BLM? Nope.

Did Trump disavow and condemn David Duke, the KKK, and White Supremacy? Yes.

The media (in all of its variois forms) so happens to be the supportive evidence if this forum and we have to sift through it, dissect it and form opinions from it.

You realize that no racist politician can be honest about their racist beliefs in public, don't you? Trump saying "I'm not a racist" and you taking that as gospel truth is silly

So you are going to keep asking him every 5 minutes, he'll say no, and then you'll go "But you know he's a racist tho, right"

This level of stupidity is no different than asking Obama if he's a Muslim, he says no and then you go "you know taking his word as gospel truth is silly, right"

I think you have to be a tad creative in terms of defining the word in order for it to apply. Especially if you want to use it in such a way where it didn't apply to pretty much everyone on the planet, and thus rendering it essentially meaningless.

For example, people equate securing the border and talking about enforcing immigration laws as racism. And while it may appeal to genuinely racist people (unless they benefit from it in which case they would be against it), it is also a very generic, universal thing among nations.

So from the perspective of those special interests who stand to gain from opening up borders (globalists, multinationals, and those who could garnish more votes by people who gain from it), then it becomes a legitimate political strategy to drill this association (increased border and immigration control = racism) into the heads of the masses. Just keep pounding it.

Yes, people are just wrong if they think racism can't be used to win an election anymore.
Because those special interest groups are not doing a very good job in the US. They lost against a good old fashion campaign that got the "racists" out to vote.
By being a "racist" or running a campaign that will include the segment of the population that hold racists views you are still able to beat the "globalist" agenda handily in the US elections.

So you are going to keep asking him every 5 minutes, he'll say no, and then you'll go "But you know he's a racist tho, right"

This level of stupidity is no different than asking Obama if he's a Muslim, he says no and then you go "you know taking his word as gospel truth is silly, right"

And as I mentioned, Obama didn't disavow BLM, while Trump disavowed white hate groups and associations. There testimony does indeed count for something.

And as I mentioned, Obama didn't disavow BLM, while Trump disavowed white hate groups and associations. There testimony does indeed count for something.

They didn't even ask him to disavow him, the same media repeating the same question to Trump 24 times a day didn't say a word when 5 Dallas Officers were killed by a BLM sympathizer 24 hours after Obama condemned the cops. We were told "BLM clearly isn't responsible here, nothing to see here"

The double standard between 'right' and 'left' is what is creating the wider and wider gap that we see here. Obama didn't go after BLM, nobody cared. Trump says that 'right wing' (does the media just use 'right wing' to indicate whites now?) groups won't get his support. They ignore it. Hillary AND bill were friends with a former grand wizard, nobody cares; and they make excuses for the man.

Left wing media; keep pushing people on the right, keep listening to your confirmation bias, keep letting BLM and antifa run roughshod over the streets of your cities backed by their lies. So far that isn't working out for you

They didn't even ask him to disavow him, the same media repeating the same question to Trump 24 times a day didn't say a word when 5 Dallas Officers were killed by a BLM sympathizer 24 hours after Obama condemned the cops. We were told "BLM clearly isn't responsible here, nothing to see here"

But Obama did defend BLM in 2015 too. That's far more than being mum - which Trump hasn't been.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/23/...-defends-the-black-lives-matter-movement.html

Yes, people are just wrong if they think racism can't be used to win an election anymore.
Because those special interest groups are not doing a very good job in the US. They lost against a good old fashion campaign that got the "racists" out to vote.
By being a "racist" or running a campaign that will include the segment of the population that hold racists views you are still able to beat the "globalist" agenda handily in the US elections.

Racism on both sides can be used, or more accurately, tapped into. Of course. A great deal of things are tapped into when it comes to swaying public perceptions though. It's a game of mass psychology, and pre-existing social conditioning is a big part of it (as is engineering the conditioning into society over the longer term using associative conditioning techniques, primarily)

See you are still equating anyone voting on one side as racist. The association is drilled into your mind, or so it seems. A multi-variable equation is reduced into a bite sized, emotionally based thought.

People are not completely on the globalist train, this is true. Whether Trump is actually a form of resistance or if that is just the role he is currently playing is hard to say.

See you are still equating anyone voting on one side as racist. The association is drilled into your mind, or so it seems. A multi-variable equation is reduced into a bite sized, emotionally based thought.

No, I don't actually think that. But I wasn't sure how to word it. That's why I put it in " ". I think he won with a mix of actual racists, people worried about jobs/illegal immigration and people that dislike Hillary.
But racism was definitely the thing that got him started and through the first couple primaries.

No, I don't actually think that. But I wasn't sure how to word it. That's why I put it in " ". I think he won with a mix of actual racists, people worried about jobs/illegal immigration and people that dislike Hillary.
But racism was definitely the thing that got him started and through the first couple primaries.

There were like 3k people at that rally last week with all the known white nationalists in attendance, those people didn't swing the election with millions of votes.

Fair enough. I don't think racism was 'the thing' that got him through the first couple of primaries, but it doesn't matter.

As an aside, it is a fairly easy case to be made, that accusation of racism and the spinning of the narrative in the way that it is used, is actually an appeal to racists on the other side. Racists involved with groups like BLM, La Raza, and any number of racial/tribal groups who view themselves in competition with 'whites' will respond in a very tribal manner when their insecurities are being tapped into and emboldened. People don't tend to want to view things in a holistic way though.

How many of the Trump haters in here even watched the compilation? It's sad, really. Years and years of "I disavow David Duke" and "I disavow the KKK" "I disavow white supremacy" and "hate groups".

The only groups Trump hasn't mentioned with strong disdain by name is BLM and Antifa. But the media's brain clutch is strong.
You mean before he pretended he didn't even know David Duke when he resisted condemning him during the campaign in numerous interviews, including specifically with Jake Tapper, then tried blaming that refusal on a "bad earpiece" when it blew up in his face?
Donald Trump Refuses to Condemn KKK, Disavow David Duke - Time
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-declines-to-condemn-kkk-leader-david-duke/
http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...efusal-to-condemn-david-duke-kkk-633765443813

Your memory is pitifully short.

There were like 3k people at that rally last week with all the known white nationalists in attendance, those people didn't swing the election with millions of votes.

So the US only has 3k racists? In that case it's strange all of them are here on Sherdog.

Just kidding, I don't mean they have to actually belong to an organized group.
Many people hold those belives. Not just in the US for that matter.

It is a somewhat effective political strategy though.
Not really. The word is thrown around so much that it's lost it's sting. If you don't agree with the left, you are racist

Not really. The word is thrown around so much that it's lost it's sting. If you don't agree with the left, you are racist

It wouldn't be used like that if it didn't work. There is the boy who cried wolf effect kicking in, but it still does work on a significant enough number of people.

That doesn't matter. You're wrong. You're just flatly wrong and working hard to create a bad argument that you can defeat rather than confront the real one that already firmly exists.
Still not over the election I see!

You mean before he pretended he didn't even know David Duke when he resisted condemning him during the campaign in numerous interviews, including specifically with Jake Tapper, then tried blaming that refusal on a "bad earpiece" when it blew up in his face?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-declines-to-condemn-kkk-leader-david-duke/
http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...efusal-to-condemn-david-duke-kkk-633765443813

Again, did you not watch the video I posted? He disavowed all of those groups numerous times.

When did Obama disavow any hate group that was Black?

You really mustn't have watched the video I posted because those smear efforts by CNN and CNBC were clearly refuted with Donald's actual words.

So the US only has 3k racists? In that case it's strange all of them are here on Sherdog.

Just kidding, I don't mean they have to actually belong to an organized group.
Many people hold those belives. Not just in the US for that matter.

Also what's your definition of a 'racist'? Only whites that are racist? Many whites are that was racist vote Democrat. What about Hispanics that hate blacks? Blacks that hate whites? What about Anti-Semitism? That is not exclusive to the right.

See the difference is we don't put a microscope on every questionable ideology that comes from the left, only the right and if the right doesn't disavow it at the right second a leftist asks, them and everyone they know is a part of it.

Back